Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 12-21-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default What The ****

We ******* suck. This is awful. We are probably going to make history as the only team to be up 3 games with 3 games to go and lose. We give the ******* Bills the best field position ever, this is ********. Kick it deep, because Christ, they have shown no ability to drive 75-80 yards, and I'd rather risk maybe letting them get one good return than ******* eight possessions or whatever at their 40 yard line. **** the Denver Broncos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stokely needs to be cut. Now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am shocked the Bills pulled through. It seem like it was going down hill for the Bills right from the getgo.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:16 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

It was, but God forbid we actually play smart football and not give you the ball at the 40 or better every single drive.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The loss today becomes irrelevant when we win in SD in 7 days
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post
The loss today becomes irrelevant when we win in SD in 7 days
Honestly, I'm rooting for that. But I certainly don't expect it.

Not that the Colts are so good that I would presume to pick and choose a playoff opponent, they could lose to either AFC West team, but I just think the match-ups might be a little better playing at Denver than at San Diego.

Who knows, we'll see.
Old 12-21-2008, 07:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The '05 defense, as I recall, was extremely blitz-heavy wasn't it? I do remember them sending some all-out blitzes at times. And it helped them go all the way to the AFCCG as you noted, njx.

Always found it weird how they abandoned that, even though the newer approach was historically successful for the first five or six games of '06.

I'm not sure how successful sending only your front four can be if there isn't one stud in the four. Dumervil is a gem, but not enough. I'm sure they hoped Jarvis Moss would be that guy, hasn't happened yet.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least I won't have to worry about not getting the game next Sunday. Heard It was moved to NBC's flex game for Sunday Night.
Old 12-21-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Cutler made a few bad throws, but on a lot of them, there was pressure coming up the middle preventing him from stepping up. Our OL needs to remember rule #1 of blocking, and that's block inside, then out.

Really, as much as I wish our defense would keep blitzing like hell at least some of the time, I did like how we stopped them from getting long drives. It was the ST that killed us because we were too afraid to kick it deep to McKelvin.

And even though the last throw wasn't great, this is the NFL, Brandon Stokely is a veteran, and he simply should have caught that ball. In the NFL, if you get two hands on a ball, you should catch it. That's the rule. And I saw Stokely mess up a few of them, including one that went right through his hands and was almost an interception.

CT, I really wish I was as optimistic as you, unfortunately njx has rubbed off on me(:p) and I would be the most shocked person on the planet if we win next week.
1. They have a ton of momentum.
2. It is in San Diego
3. They are far more talented than we are.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-21-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

Quote:
4. As garbage as Norv Turner is, he's at least capable of coaching his team out of a paper bag.

i'll stop harping on our coaches as soon as i'm no longer frustrated by the fact that, as talent-bereft as this team is, we should've clinched the division a while back.
Just think of it like this. Even if we lose, we become historic!

I however am FULLY confident in a victory next week.
Old 12-22-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was an aweful game...I had such high hopes. Like every game. I'm confident in a win next week, but to be fair, I was confident in this week too.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i'm going to dedicate this week to really trying hard to be as optimistic as you are, once the sting of today washes off.

no seriously. i'll try to be a happy fan for a week.
the chiefs have a greater chance of beating the bengals than that happening.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote