Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Which one would you choose?
Matt Forte 45 31.91%
Chris Johnson 51 36.17%
Steve Slaton 16 11.35%
Others Rookie RB...? pfffft. 29 20.57%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2008, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Big Three Rookie RB, which would you rather have?

Since this is sort of a big discussion over on the "Top 11 rookies" thread, I figure we might as well take a poll on it.

I don't think you should factor in where they were selected, because then everyone would choose Steve Slaton ;). But seriously, just base your selection on their production this year, how important they are for their team, and on how you think their overall career will go(predicting on future of durablity of career, how long they can keep up their production, one-year wonder?).
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte forte forte!!

Most complete back out of them all. The only true 3 down back listed.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have to say johnson he is so nice explosive

but i have to agree forte is a true 3down back
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe Chris Johnson is what Reggie Bush was suppose to be. That said if I could only have 1 guy on the roster the most complete back is Forte but if I could have Johnson in a thunder and lightning system I would easily take that

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I believe Chris Johnson is what Reggie Bush was suppose to be. That said if I could only have 1 guy on the roster the most complete back is Forte but if I could have Johnson in a thunder and lightning system I would easily take that
agreed he is def what reggie bush was suppose to be thats good i didnt think of that.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 12-17-2008, 12:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raymell Rice.. WHERE'S SCOTTY???

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breaker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Forte forte forte!!

Most complete back out of them all. The only true 3 down back listed.
Not true. Steve Slaton has been a workhorse for the Texans the past couple of weeks against some pretty decent-great defense. He's been getting 21+ carries the past few weeks, dating back to the game against Cleveland and has done an amazing job with those rushing opportunities; averaging 106 yds/game(I didn't include the amazing 156 rushing yard performance after the Colts, albeit a weak rush defense).

He's showed he is tough and durable, breaking tackles and making things happen when the play was thought to be dead. Evidence shown against TEN, and GB
(he had a run on 3rd and 10, which he coverted for a 1st down. This was deep in our own territory, with an obvious running play, so the packers had the box stacked).
He always keep his feet moving and move piles, getting the tough extra yards.

Anyways, on the subject of Steve vs. The Titans, the Titans have only been rushed on for 100 yards/a game(by a single player) two times this year, both being to Steve Slaton. You could say they weren't taking us seriously or something, but that wasn't true. After the first game when he rushed for 116 against the Titans, the Titans took it personal. They even came out to the media and said their gameplan's main focus is to stop Steve Slaton.

I admit they did some what do that, and it wasn't til the last 2minutes that Steve eclipsed the 100 yard mark on them again(with rushes for 34,5,12 yard in consecutive carries.). But every yard was hard earned yard, as shown on his game highlights against the Titans.

He's been the biggest reason our team have won 4 in a row, including beating the league's best in the Titans.

I'm not saying he's only done this the past 4 weeks, because he's been doing it all year long. If you think he's been this successful because of Alex Gibbs and the ZBS, then think again because the ZBS has been a non-factor this year, with the line-men still trying to grasp the concept of the scheme. I expect it to be on full force next year though, which would be scary considering what Stevie has done already this year.

EDIT: Granted though, Matt Forte does have more carries and probably more catches as well.

Last edited by Breaker : 12-17-2008 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Smith....FTW....I know im going to get a lot of crap, but nobody has watched every single game that the lions have played. He makes things happen when there is nothing there. Maybe not now, but in 2 years i think he will be the best back!
Old 12-17-2008, 12:45 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
Kevin Smith....FTW....I know im going to get a lot of crap, but nobody has watched every single game that the lions have played. He makes things happen when there is nothing there. Maybe not now, but in 2 years i think he will be the best back!
lol thats funny

he can be good but in 2 years who knows where that team will be

John Wall
Old 12-17-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd take Chris Johnson with a power back to compliment him, if I couldn't, I'd take Forte
Old 12-17-2008, 01:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as Renji would say

Baby Marcus Allen
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liked Stewart before the draft and still like him after. But out of those three, give me Johnson for our ZBS.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Liked Stewart before the draft and still like him after. But out of those three, give me Johnson for our ZBS.
yea i forgot about stewart hes mad nice

John Wall
Old 12-17-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Breaker
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
You could pick the other option, if you think/like Stewart is better. I'm just putting out the most talked about rookies RB around the league.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still really like Darren McFadden, but from that list, it's hard not the pick Johnson. He's had the best situation this year, but he's so much faster than most of the people that are trying to tackle him, it rather astonishing.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm it's really tough because I basically love all 3 RB's. If I were to choose one for the Skins Matt Forte no question. He is the workhorse back of the 3. He's already a top 5 complete back in the NFL. Doesn't blow you away with speed or strength but he is one of the most natural runners in the NFL who doesn't play around. Also you can't discount what he brings as a blocker and receiver. If I already have a power back I take Chris Johnson because of his explosiveness and also his ability as a 3rd down back. His between the tackles running is severely underrated. Don't be mistaken he isn't Reggie Bush always trying to bounce everything out and running east to west. Johnson runs north to south with elusive open field moves. If I am running a ZBS I take Slaton no doubt. Slaton can hit the outside and find run lanes so fast and he is arguably the most dangerous of the 3 in the open field. I'll give Chris Johnson break away speed but in terms of moves in the open field Slaton is my guy. Slaton has also proved an ability to run tough between the tackles as well as pass catch something which everyone wondered. I voted for Slaton purely because he's just my personal favorite of the 3. I'd take all of them though. Also don't forget about Jstew, Run DMC, Felix, Tashard, Tim Hightower, Mendenhall, Benjarv, Kevin Smith, Ray Rice, Jamaal Charles, Peyton Hillis, and Mike Hart.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 12-17-2008 at 01:39 PM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

give th beinglz ckris wellz nd its 2 lck wins pryear

In all seriousness... I want Forte. He doesn't require a compliment and has the best hands of any of the three.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Johnson.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
as Renji would say

Baby Marcus Allen
indeed boe, indeed!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't seen a runner with the kind of big-play threat that Felix Jones brings since Marshal Faulk in his heyday, and Barry before that. Every time he touched the ball, I was sure he was going to break one off. I can't say that I'd trade him for any RB in this class.

I still love DMac, and think he could be awesome next year if he gets the opportunities.

From the list, though, I take Chris Johnson, though the three are pretty close. I take Forte last. I think he is more of a Rudi Johnson type that will consistently produce good numbers (though Rudi was never that good of a receiver, obviously) but will never cross the boundary into a star quality player.

This RB class is just unbelievable. It has a great shot at being the GOAT when its all said and done.
He was protecting his self
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
From what? His leg?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
"We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I could choose a back out of this class to add to my team I would pick Felix Jones because he would be a great compliment to Frank Gore but if I was starting a team I would choose Kevin Smith. He is a hard worker, dedicated, great blocker, durable, great receiver, and of course a great runner.
abaddon41_80 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see Matt Forte as being the player Thomas Jones could have been when the Cardinals first drafted. That's hardly a slight on Jones has he's carved out a great career, has reinvented himself so many times and now has reached the peak of his career, but those first 3-4 years in Arizona were pretty bad, although I credit that more to being on the Cardinals than anything. But I think Forte can have the career that Jones could have had as a full body of work.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notredameleo View Post
I'm going to agree with you. Kevin Smith is in the hardest situation of all the rookie running backs. Shaky QB play, Shaky O-Line play, and Shaky management. Week after week he gets his yards. There's could be an argument made that he's the best thing they got going for them. He's definitely a reliable back who will play through the nagging injuries.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm going to agree with you. Kevin Smith is in the hardest situation of all the rookie running backs. Shaky QB play, Shaky O-Line play, and Shaky management. Week after week he gets his yards. There's could be an argument made that he's the best thing they got going for them. He's definitely a reliable back who will play through the nagging injuries.
Calvin Johnson is the best thing they got going for them

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd still take Jonathan Stewart out of all of them.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote