Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-24-2008, 01:23 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.
Default Available OC's this Offseason

Looking at all of the impending coaching changes, I was thinking about who are going to be the available OC's this offseason for new coaches to pickup. Anyone have any to add to the list of OC's available this offseason?

To accompany coaching changes assume the following OC's may be available:
Jim Coletto - Lions
Chain Gailey - Chiefs
Gil Haskil - Seahawks (Will probably be replaced by Greg Napp who is Mora's boy)
Mike Martz - 49ers (Singletary does not plan to retain him if he gets the job)
Al Saunders/ Scott Linehan - Rams (I can't imagine either of these guys sticking)
Rob Chudzinski - Browns (Offensive underperformed even when starters were healthy)
Bob Brarkowski - Bengals (Apparently not happy with his position at Cinn)
Ron Turner - Bears (4 years with Chicago and very little success, granted they have had poor talent but if they don't make the playoffs I could see him being the scapegoat).
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking Steelers Bruce Arians will be let go after the season.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Chargers lose I think we can add Norv Turner to that list. Well atleast for my teams sake im hoping so.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike McCarthy. I can only hope.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anything can happen with Chan Gailey but he has made our offense look decent this season (moreso since Tyler came in) so I'm kind of hoping with all the vacancies we're sure to have that his isn't one of them.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
If the Chargers lose I think we can add Norv Turner to that list. Well atleast for my teams sake im hoping so.
I think if the Chargers come out looking flat against the Broncos and get clearly dominated it will definitely leave a sour taste in AJ Smith's mouth.

He would be a great OC for the Niners though... as he proved in his last short stay here. Frank Gore, Alex Smith and Vernon Davis all were utilized best under Turner.

I actually think Martz would be a much better fit for SD's offense as well. Not that he would be their HC, but with pass threat weapons like Tomlinson, Gates, Chambers and Jackson he could make that more explosive than Turner.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Mike McCarthy. I can only hope.
why? he's a great HC
Old 12-24-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
why? he's a great HC
Because the majority of Packer fans are idiots and overreact and want to fire people.

Ted Thompson would have been long gone if the fans had any say.

Morons.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh McDaniels is probably the #1 candidate in my opinion.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pray that Ron Turner gets added to that list between now and next season. Please god, let it happen.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Anything can happen with Chan Gailey but he has made our offense look decent this season (moreso since Tyler came in) so I'm kind of hoping with all the vacancies we're sure to have that his isn't one of them.
I wouldn't mind seeing Gailey make his 2nd tour of the burgh.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
I think if the Chargers come out looking flat against the Broncos and get clearly dominated it will definitely leave a sour taste in AJ Smith's mouth.

He would be a great OC for the Niners though... as he proved in his last short stay here. Frank Gore, Alex Smith and Vernon Davis all were utilized best under Turner.

I actually think Martz would be a much better fit for SD's offense as well. Not that he would be their HC, but with pass threat weapons like Tomlinson, Gates, Chambers and Jackson he could make that more explosive than Turner.
The offense was built for Norv that's why we need him back.

Last edited by Menardo75 : 12-24-2008 at 01:59 PM.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Because the majority of Packer fans are idiots and overreact and want to fire people.

Ted Thompson would have been long gone if the fans had any say.

Morons.
What am I overreacting to exactly? Our 5-10 season? Are my expectations suppose to be lower than the playoffs with this team? We're young, sure, but we're as talented as any team in the NFC. We've lost 8 games by 4 points or less, our defense has been horrible to say the least and our late game play calling? Give me a break, if not this year then he's out next year if this doesn't drastically improve.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What am I overreacting to exactly? Our 5-10 season? Are my expectations suppose to be lower than the playoffs with this team? We're young, sure, but we're as talented as any team in the NFC. We've lost 8 games by 4 points or less, our defense has been horrible to say the least and our late game play calling? Give me a break, if not this year then he's out next year if this doesn't drastically improve.
That is absolutely ridiculous. Why do you want to fire McCarthy after one bad season? The key point has been losing the close games, yes some of it has been down to the playcalling but most of that falls on the players not performing when it matters.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not Mike McCarthy's fault that Ted Thompson thought it was a good idea to trade our best defensive tackle in 2007, and then we suffer once there's an injury. It was the case, once again, where Thompson put too much stock into Justin Harrell, and it backfired on him. The problems for Green Bay come more from upstairs with Thompson's choices than McCarthy's decisions on gameday. I have been critical of McCarthy's conservative play-calling at times, but in his defense, he has put his team in a position to win week in and week out and they have failed to do so.

Ron Turner is an awful play caller and if the Bears don't get rid of him I will be suprised.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Last edited by princefielder28 : 12-24-2008 at 02:21 PM.
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
It's not Mike McCarthy's fault that Ted Thompson thought it was a good idea to trade our best defensive tackle in 2007, and then we suffer once there's an injury. It was the case, once again, where Thompson put too much stock into Justin Harrell, and it backfired on him. The problems for Green Bay come more from upstairs with Thompson's choices than McCarthy's decisions on gameday. I have been critical of McCarthy's conservative play-calling at times, but in his defense, he has put his team in a position to win week in and week out and they have failed to do so.

Ron Turner is an awful play caller and if the Bears don't get rid of him I will be suprised.
Not to mention, you have to give McCarthy credit for developing some pretty good offensive talent. He has gotten outstanding play out of his younger players unlike some other teams.
Old 12-24-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Not to mention, you have to give McCarthy credit for developing some pretty good offensive talent. He has gotten outstanding play out of his younger players unlike some other teams.
He has done a great job with young receivers like Greg Jennings, James Jones, and even Jordy Nelson has progressed nicely this year. He has made the transition for Aaron Rodgers very easy and puts Aaron in a position to be successful. McCarthy could afford to be a bit more creative, but I think that'll come when they can establish a running game that is as consistent as their passing game.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yatta! View Post
That is absolutely ridiculous. Why do you want to fire McCarthy after one bad season? The key point has been losing the close games, yes some of it has been down to the playcalling but most of that falls on the players not performing when it matters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post

I've defended McCarthy for the majority of the season but now it's just extremely hard to. There has been some games where we hands down should have won but when we don't guess who that falls back on? The Head Coach.

Old 12-24-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Sean Payton was added to that list. I think he's a very good OC but I'm not fond of him as a HC.

I actually wouldn't mind the Saints bringing in either Chan Gailey or Stan Brock (my personal preference) to be their new OC, which is basically a glorified OL coach.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants Greg Knapp?
Old 12-24-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Josh McDaniels is probably the #1 candidate in my opinion.

Co-sign. He has come through the fire.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would not be surprised to see Ron Turner kept around for another year as much as I would like to see him gone. The Bears will look at the flashes of competence they had on offense before Orton got hurt and try to build on that. When Ron Turner was hired, the organization basically was making a statement that they were happy with a mediocre offense and would put all the effort on the defense. I find no reason to believe that attitude will change. The scapegoat for the season will be the DC, Bob Babich.
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Would not be surprised to see Ron Turner kept around for another year as much as I would like to see him gone. The Bears will look at the flashes of competence they had on offense before Orton got hurt and try to build on that. When Ron Turner was hired, the organization basically was making a statement that they were happy with a mediocre offense and would put all the effort on the defense. I find no reason to believe that attitude will change. The scapegoat for the season will be the DC, Bob Babich.
Yes, unfortunately the organization will look at how much the offense improved this year as opposed to last year. They will not realize it has been all personnel changes and players just playing better, and that Ron Turner pretty much has a bag full of plays written on little pieces of paper, and every down it doesn't matter the situation, he just reaches in and picks one. 3rd and 9 down 5 with 3 minutes left on our own 40, WR screen to Hester. First and 10 from our 20 up 2 with 1 minute left, shotgun 3 wide, pass to Booker over the middle or Hester 40 yards down field.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone should make Jim Colletto their Head Coach. That'd be a shrewd hire.
Old 12-24-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
I wish Sean Payton was added to that list. I think he's a very good OC but I'm not fond of him as a HC.

I actually wouldn't mind the Saints bringing in either Chan Gailey or Stan Brock (my personal preference) to be their new OC, which is basically a glorified OL coach.
I'd welcome him back in a heart beat...he may not be too fond of the run either but, his passing schemes, game knowledge, and game planning trump those of Garrett's.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote