Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 12-30-2008, 09:09 AM    (permalink
bergo23
Rookie

bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.bergo23 could make a wolverine purr.
Default The Blind Side available at #16?!

I just read McShay's scouting report on Oher, he is #23 on his board, Scott has him falling to #16.......Kiper has him moving up into the Top5!!!!! This guy is rated all over the map. If AJ thinks he can play RT (his scouting reports seem in indicate he can), he would be aq very good insurance policy for Big Mac's spinal stenosis at LT down the road.

I would be ecstatic if he fell to #16, which is where we will pick unless we make the SuperBowl.
bergo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see how that is possible. It's just hard to fathom him dropping that far. I watched the Alabama/Ole Miss game earlier this season; Oher outplayed Andre Smith and it wasn't particularly close. Oher was able to collapse the entire right side of the Bama defensive line on more than one occasion.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SDSupaChargers
Rookie

SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SDSupaChargers hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would think that there is a good chance that one of the top 3 tackles drop to 16, probably not Smith, but Oher or Monroe. They would all a great improvement to Clary.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm focusing my mojo on hoping Duke Robinson drops to #32, although obviously we could never pass on Oher.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if u make the AFCC i will be picking 18

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote