Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-03-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
jCut
Veteran

jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jCut is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Broncos need a defensive-minded coach.. So, hopefully Spagnuolo.

WELCOME REALITY
jCut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Flippityskip91
Rookie

Flippityskip91 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
The Broncos need a defensive-minded coach.. So, hopefully Spagnuolo.
Originally he was the only person I wanted Cleveland to get. I suppose that can happen to you when your team has as anemic a pass rush as Cleveland does.
Flippityskip91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have high hopes for spags to go to Denver.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:00 PM    (permalink
TheGM
Rookie

TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.TheGM is a cocksman.

Spags will go to the Jets, they want someone that the fans will love and he fits the bill. They have the money to outbid other teams and the coach's family will love not having to move.

Mangini is going to the Browns, and he will turn them around.

Shanahan will go to the Lions just to prove he can still do it.
TheGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oops wrong thread.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing is, Matt Millen is actually a pretty smart guy, he was just an awful GM. I think he still has a career in television if he wants one.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanahan should go to dallas and try to hire crennell or mangini as his D coord.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shanahan to Dallas... more realistic than thought???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3808287
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Makes sense, its obvious Philips isn't the answer and he'll have a strong armed mobile Qb and a great set of running backs. Barber III, Choice and Jones is awesome.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Shanahan should go to dallas and try to hire crennell or mangini as his D coord.
I think he'd have a little trouble with the Mangini part. Eric looks like he's the frontrunner to be the next Browns head coach. Crennel and Shanny don't really have any ties either, but that sounds like something Jerry Jones would try to do..."all star coaching staff".

I wonder if Shanahan would try to implement his ZBS b/c the Cowboys might have one of the worst sets of personnel for that system: Flozell, Davis, Gurode, Colombo...those guys are all biggies who block ahead, not pull and cut block. Only team worse for his offensive preferences might be PIttsburgh and Carolina.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 01-03-2009 at 10:49 PM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These predictions are pretty much random, but all make some sense, at least to me:

Cleveland GM: Scott Pioli - They seem to be the team in most aggressive pursuit of him, and I think they'll land him, it will be a bit of a homecoming for him, since he worked under Belichick in Cleveland. Will it work out? The Browns are hoping so, but the Patriots draft classes in recent times haven't produced much beyond round 1.

Cleveland HC: Eric Mangini - There was a report that Randy Lerner was going to interview both of these guys on the same day, and given the resume he put together with the Jets (his teams were solid if unspectacular from the beginning), I could see him landing the gig, especially if Pioli is the GM, which leads to an intriguing question: Would Romeo Crennel then return as Browns DC? If this happens, I guess we'll see.

Denver HC: Bill Cowher - Denver's defense is in shambles, Bill Cowher wants total control, and Pat Bowlen has been known to give it. This seems like a very good match to me, since Denver's offense is fully assembled complete with a run game that works with guys that run cell phone kiosks toting the ball (literally), so Cowher can focus on building up his scheme and coaching up the defense.

New York Jets HC: Steve Spagnuolo - You're the Jets' owner, you're trying to sell your fanbase on paying an exorbitant amount of money for PSLs, and your team just collapsed itself out of the playoffs on the field, and all the while your crosstown rival is looking like the favorite to win it all, how do you steal the headlines from them? Steal their prized DC, of course. Spagnuolo seems to be an excellent HC candidate and could install a system that would take advantage of most of the Jets defensive playmakers, even the much maligned Vernon Gholston, who would likely switch back to DE where he dominated in college.

Detroit HC: Mike Shanahan - I wouldn't wish this on you Lions fans, you've suffered enough, but unfortunately for you, your owner is an idiot, so he'll see a big name, see he was a HC/GM elsewhere, and hire him for you, despite him being the opposite of what you need right now. I say that because Shanahan has proven to be a bad drafter who ignores character and focuses on the skill positions for the most part. He probably will improve the Lions if he goes there, but that franchise has nowhere to go but up, and I don't think he's going to improve it by much.

Kansas City GM: Marty Schottenheimer - Schottenheimer has a past with KC and I've heard he has expressed interest in returning to the NFL as a GM. He has an eye for talent and his problem in the playoffs shouldn't be able to effect a team from the GM box. Would he bring in a new coach? I think he'd give Herm Edwards a year, and if he didn't like what he saw, he'd look for his own guy, I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen if he picked someone like Cam Cameron, Mike Heimerdinger, or Mike Mularkey as his head coach.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Only team worse for his offensive preferences might be PIttsburgh and Carolina.
That's funny because Carolina runs a ZBS.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
These predictions are pretty much random, but all make some sense, at least to me:

Cleveland GM: Scott Pioli - They seem to be the team in most aggressive pursuit of him, and I think they'll land him, it will be a bit of a homecoming for him, since he worked under Belichick in Cleveland. Will it work out? The Browns are hoping so, but the Patriots draft classes in recent times haven't produced much beyond round 1.

Cleveland HC: Eric Mangini - There was a report that Randy Lerner was going to interview both of these guys on the same day, and given the resume he put together with the Jets (his teams were solid if unspectacular from the beginning), I could see him landing the gig, especially if Pioli is the GM, which leads to an intriguing question: Would Romeo Crennel then return as Browns DC? If this happens, I guess we'll see.

Denver HC: Bill Cowher - Denver's defense is in shambles, Bill Cowher wants total control, and Pat Bowlen has been known to give it. This seems like a very good match to me, since Denver's offense is fully assembled complete with a run game that works with guys that run cell phone kiosks toting the ball (literally), so Cowher can focus on building up his scheme and coaching up the defense.

New York Jets HC: Steve Spagnuolo - You're the Jets' owner, you're trying to sell your fanbase on paying an exorbitant amount of money for PSLs, and your team just collapsed itself out of the playoffs on the field, and all the while your crosstown rival is looking like the favorite to win it all, how do you steal the headlines from them? Steal their prized DC, of course. Spagnuolo seems to be an excellent HC candidate and could install a system that would take advantage of most of the Jets defensive playmakers, even the much maligned Vernon Gholston, who would likely switch back to DE where he dominated in college.

Detroit HC: Mike Shanahan - I wouldn't wish this on you Lions fans, you've suffered enough, but unfortunately for you, your owner is an idiot, so he'll see a big name, see he was a HC/GM elsewhere, and hire him for you, despite him being the opposite of what you need right now. I say that because Shanahan has proven to be a bad drafter who ignores character and focuses on the skill positions for the most part. He probably will improve the Lions if he goes there, but that franchise has nowhere to go but up, and I don't think he's going to improve it by much.

Kansas City GM: Marty Schottenheimer - Schottenheimer has a past with KC and I've heard he has expressed interest in returning to the NFL as a GM. He has an eye for talent and his problem in the playoffs shouldn't be able to effect a team from the GM box. Would he bring in a new coach? I think he'd give Herm Edwards a year, and if he didn't like what he saw, he'd look for his own guy, I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen if he picked someone like Cam Cameron, Mike Heimerdinger, or Mike Mularkey as his head coach.

Few things:

1. Cowher doesn't want full control. Cowher just wanted to put his guy (likely Marty Schottenheimer,) to be the GM.

2. Cowher is likely looking East Coast, so I am doubting Denver.

3. If there is one guy who DOES want full control, it is Shanny, which he doesn't have the option of in Detroit.

4. I also think that McDaniel will follow Pioli, though I could see Mangini following him.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Detroit Head Coach- Jerry Gray Who? At first I thought the interview of Gray was a token interview, but the Lions GM is black, plus they interviewed another black candidate so that nullifies that. Gray was a candidate a few years ago when he was DC of the Bills, is still only 46, and is a former player (and WCF clearly likes former players). Not the highest profile move, but I think the new FO would like to keep it that way to maintain their power (see: Marty Mortenweig). Also, the Mike Shanahan move will never happen in Detroit.

Denver Head Coach-Jim Schwartz For the record, I think the Broncos could hire Spagnuolo should they choose, however Schwartz seems like a more likely Denver option. Schwartz should be the guy the Lions hire, but won't. Pat Bowlen is smarter than that.

Cleveland Browns- Eric Mangini All signs point here as well, and while I would usually call their bluff, the Browns were pretty open about their desire to hire Romeo a few years back. Personally I think the hire is a bit odd since they just fired a Bellicheck guy, but I do like Mangini.

New York Jets- Steve Spagnuolo I think Spags is currently using the Jets and Lions as leverage for the Broncos job, but will end up in New York with a nice fat contract. If I'm the Jets I actually make a push for Greg Schiano, but who knows if they are interested in that.

Oakland Raiders- Kevin Gilbride Al Davis does a lot of crazy things, but this actually makes a lot of sense considering the talent they have on their offense. Gilbride is a bit older and will be more likely to take a job with Al, likely his last shot of being a HC in the NFL.

Old 01-04-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Pioli had a deadline of Thursday to decide? Did it get extended or is he still in consideration?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

That was a false story (surprise surprise)

Old 01-04-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
That was a false story (surprise surprise)
I am shocked...

Although, I was hoping that it was true and that he got passed over, therefore ending any dumb rumors of Ferentz to the Browns.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Steve Spagnuolo - New York Jets
Jim Schwartz - Detroit Lions
Josh McDaniels - Cleveland Browns
Tom Cable - Oakland Raiders
Jason Garrett - Denver Broncos
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Oakland it will probably be either Cable or Gilbride. I personally want Cable. Most all the players for us seem to want him to return. Gilbride isnt a bad choice either and I will be just as happy to see him get the job. One thing the raiders do need is a new DC. Hopefully Rob Ryan gets fired and we get a guy who wants to pressure the QB. If we would blitz our LB's on D we could have probably got another win or 2

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:52 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Could be but sounds like the Chiefs are going to do every thing in there power to get him.

That being said I don't think it will happen it just sounds to good to be true will have to wait and see.
What's depressing is that the Lions didn't even try to get Pioli. They didn't try to get anyone. They promoted Matt Millen's god damn sidekick.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only a matter of time. Cleveland's next head coach will be Eric Mangini and general manager will be his buddy Baltimore Ravens personnel director George Kokinis for almost near certainty.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Shannahan Head Coach, bye bye Haslett!
Mike Martz Offensive Cooridinator, bye bye Al Saunders, u sucked!
Romeo Crennel Defensive Cooridinator, uh, I don't even know if we have one.

Hey, I can dream can't I?
Old 01-04-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Shanahan to Dallas... more realistic than thought???

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3808287
Shanny is going to be the Bears HC in 2010 if we suck next year!!!

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...Ctl34&refer=us

If Spags wants the job he should get it. Then I'd have Callahan, Ryan, and finally Schottenheimer last as my next 3. (out of those 4 candidates)
Bill Callahan? Bill ******* Callahan? Bill ''the dumbest team in America in terms of playing the game'' Callahan? Bill ''the other teams coach coached this team and knows our gameplan perfectly but I am simply too much of an idiot and too mechanical to make any adjustments in this superbowl'' Callahan?

His name being brought up pisses me off....
Old 01-04-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Scott Pioli and Josh McDaniels willl replace Carl Peterson and Herm Edwards in Kansas City.

fixed your post :D :D :D
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote