Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-04-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.
Default Talking heads

This would be my ideal cast for anything NFL related. By the way, this thread is full of fail. You should probably leave now.

starters
mark schlereth
ron jaworski
howie long
warren sapp
mike smith
Erin Andrews (sideline)

bench

merril hoge

cut forever
trey wingo

Stinky

The Polish Rifle

Howie

Warren "put a jersey on!" Sapp

Mike Smif(th)

Woman who looks a lot taller than me.

Alternative

Merril "**** Vince Young" Hoge

Never again

Trey "loud noises" Wingo

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 01-04-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL @ Erin Andrews at a basketball game with a hairbrush and hairspray in her hand.

Merril Hoge is not a factor back.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

trey wingo is a complete ass hole, that sums him up.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
LOL @ Erin Andrews at a basketball game with a hairbrush and hairspray in her hand.

Merril Hoge is not a factor back.
god, I didn't even notice the hair products.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any1 see Mahulga with Andrews after the Rose Bowl. Yay Ray, GREAT WORK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2eRV...layer_embedded
Old 01-04-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL. Who looks at her hands? Seriously! :)

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you put Chris Berman on this team, I kill you.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

delete this.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 01-04-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

fixed it

Old 01-04-2009, 07:00 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Berman's highlight commentary is fine, but his analysis is terrible.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merril Hoge is the only guy at ESPN who I respected that year Vince Young went into the draft because he was the only one with the balls to say Vince Young was bound to fail.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:19 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Merril Hoge is the only guy at ESPN who I respected that year Vince Young went into the draft because he was the only one with the balls to say Vince Young was bound to fail.
He also was right about Mike Williams! I still hate him though. He seems like a massive prick.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat Sagdiyev
LOL. Who looks at her hands? Seriously! :)
Oh, I recognize every part of the ladies, if ya know what I mean! ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
No, he was the only one who was a pessimist. It doesn't take balls to say something isn't going to happen. Besides, it's yet to be known if Hoge is right on VY, as much as some people want it to be true.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Oh, I recognize every part of the ladies, if ya know what I mean! ;)

No, he was the only one who was a pessimist. It doesn't take balls to say something isn't going to happen. Besides, it's yet to be known if Hoge is right on VY, as much as some people want it to be true.
/titansfan
Old 01-04-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merril Hoge is an idiot
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner
/titansfan
Dang...is it that obvious? :P

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Dang...is it that obvious? :P
a wee bit.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ron Jaworski needs to get replaced. Find a place for Harold Reynolds. I'm sure he can learn some football.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Ron Jaworski needs to get replaced. Find a place for Harold Reynolds. I'm sure he can learn some football.

He was fired because a woman accused him of sexual harassment. In reality, he was having a normal conversation with her until she suddenly had an orgasm induced by his voice. She then blacked out because she couldn't handle it anymore, when she came to, she just assumed Harold raped her.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Ron Jaworski
Mike Mayock
Sterling Sharpe
Chris Colinsworth
Bonnie Berstein
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
Ron Jaworski
Mike Mayock
Sterling Sharpe
Chris Colinsworth
Bonnie Berstein
O ****, mayock is $.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Erin Andrews

Melissa Starks

Rachel Nichols

Bonnie Bernstein

Jill Arrington

Ines Sainz

This would be my team.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want Alex Flanagan

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Erin Andrews

Melissa Starks

Rachel Nichols

Bonnie Bernstein

Jill Arrington

Ines Sainz

This would be my team.

I would watch this. Erin Andrews could provide some awesome insight and analysis for games that would very enlightening....or just stand there and look freaking gorgeous, which works for me.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
I would watch this. Erin Andrews could provide some awesome insight and analysis for games that would very enlightening....or just stand there and look freaking gorgeous, which works for me.
I'm sure I'd put the show on mute half the time, but at least I'd have ESPN on, which is more than now.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote