Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who would you take any givin sunday
RAVENS 54 68.35%
TITANS 25 31.65%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i think its the consistency that catches everyones eye. The ravens have been solid on defense since the beginning lol and the question is what defense would you take not what team because the titans have a better offense so they can get the def some rest lol the ravens def likes to win the games for our offense
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
yea i think its the consistency that catches everyones eye. The ravens have been solid on defense since the beginning lol and the question is what defense would you take not what team because the titans have a better offense so they can get the def some rest lol the ravens def likes to win the games for our offense
The offenses are actually fairly similar. They both had about the same amount of rushing yards in the regular season and the starting QB's had eerily similar QB ratings.
80.2 and 80.3 respectively. And the Titans defense was solid last year as well so it's not like they just came out of nowhere.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The offenses are actually fairly similar. They both had about the same amount of rushing yards in the regular season and the starting QB's had eerily similar QB ratings.
80.2 and 80.3 respectively. And the Titans defense was solid last year as well so it's not like they just came out of nowhere.
yea but theres a difference between having a dominating defense consistently and having a solid defense not saying your def wasnt good because ours wasnt all that good last year (we took a year off:) ) but we have been dominate for a long time
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
Old 01-06-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's technically true, yes. The Titans did have a couple of down years defensively there a few years ago, but otherwise they've always been a very good defense.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
That's technically true, yes. The Titans did have a couple of down years defensively there a few years ago, but otherwise they've always been a very good defense.
agreed. the great samari rolle came from the titans lol:)
John Wall
Old 01-06-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I don't see how their performance in previous season plays into this though. This thread sprung up because I said I thought the Titans had a better D this season when discussing their upcoming match up. I'm not an idiot so of course the ravens have had a better D for a while, but this year I can't not give the Titans the respect they've earned since they just go out and beat you up, nothing fancy, no blitzes, like ever, just line em up and beat your guy and maybe a couple other guys.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I don't see how their performance in previous season plays into this though. This thread sprung up because I said I thought the Titans had a better D this season when discussing their upcoming match up. I'm not an idiot so of course the ravens have had a better D for a while, but this year I can't not give the Titans the respect they've earned since they just go out and beat you up, nothing fancy, no blitzes, like ever, just line em up and beat your guy and maybe a couple other guys.
well we were just saying that the reason the poll isnt closer is because the ravens have a bigger reputation on the def side of the ball. check back to earlier posts he says he thought it would be closer so we were talking about that
John Wall
Old 01-06-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
well we were just saying that the reason the poll isnt closer is because the ravens have a bigger reputation on the def side of the ball. check back to earlier posts he says he thought it would be closer so we were talking about that
That wasn't the point I was trying to make, I was trying to get some of the people who would be voting for the ravens on name recognition (basically) to dig a little deeper than just voting for Ray Ray, Reed, ngata and suggs.

Edit: I was actually the one who first mentioned how the ravens history might be playing a role in the voting when responding to VM's comment about how he expected it to be closer. yeah, i'm so awesome
Old 01-06-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That wasn't the point I was trying to make, I was trying to get some of the people who would be voting for the ravens on name recognition (basically) to dig a little deeper than just voting for Ray Ray, Reed, ngata and suggs.
oh aiight my fault. i def made this thread so i could find out what people thought about our debate(which was a good debate lol and i always enjoy a good debate) and i wanted more than just ravens fans to give there opinions because when we started the debate i thought we were on a diff level but with some good points and some other peoples opinions i realize that the titans are a top 3 defense and it isnt as far away as i made it.
John Wall
Old 01-06-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The voting difference is probably attributed to the Ravens playing most recently, and having a great defensive performance while they were at it too. Titans starters haven't played a full game since the Pittsburgh game in Week 16.

If someone doesn't know the intricacies of the Titans and Ravens, they'll likely go off recent memory and pick the Ravens as they've impressed most recently.

But then again, it seems like everybody's sleeping on the Titans, and are picking the Ravens to be the most likely team to win next weekend. So maybe it is more of a conscious decision than I'm thinking,

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:00 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ravens... If the Ravens had a top 10 offense they would be unstoppable... Their defense constantly wins games without hardly any offensive production, at least the titans do something.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:55 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Ravens...The Titans have a much more competent offense and can move the ball with Chris Johnson and can rely on the veteran at QB, the Ravens defense always carries that team, and typically do the scoring as well...They stop the run better then Tennessee, and while they both create turnovers Ed Reed is playing out of his mind and they probably have two 1st ballot Hall of Famers on that defense.

You could really roll with either, but Baltimore for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Ravens... If the Ravens had a top 10 offense they would be unstoppable... Their defense constantly wins games without hardly any offensive production, at least the titans do something.
Dude, the Ravens scored more points per game than the Titans.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 03:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Dude, the Ravens scored more points per game than the Titans.
Yea, and realize that counts defensive TD's also...The Ravens probably average 6 points on defense per game alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 04:01 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea, and realize that counts defensive TD's also...The Ravens probably average 6 points on defense per game alone.
Heh, not quite.

Baltimore had 6 defensive touchdowns and Tennessee had 4. The offenses produced at about the same level. In fact, Baltimore put up more yards per game as well.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:35 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Titans.

My main reason is this: The Ravens defense this year, has had a bad tendency of collapsing in big moments in big games. Theyre not "clutch", if a defense is allowed to be that term.

For that reason, Im taking the Titans defense, who has been stoute all season, for all 4 quarters.

Not 3 1/2 like the Ravens defense too many times this year.
I know what you mean, any time I have seen them with a must stop situation they let a team go down the field. They may have been stout all game and even dominant, but they are a terrible last possession defense this year.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it is simple. Tennessee played one of the weakest schedules in the NFL and dominated weaker teams on defense. Baltimore played one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and dominated better teams on defense.
My vote therefore goes to Baltimore.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
The Ravens...The Titans have a much more competent offense and can move the ball with Chris Johnson and can rely on the veteran at QB, the Ravens defense always carries that team, and typically do the scoring as well...They stop the run better then Tennessee, and while they both create turnovers Ed Reed is playing out of his mind and they probably have two 1st ballot Hall of Famers on that defense.

You could really roll with either, but Baltimore for me.
I'm going to have to disagree with your reasoning here, the Ravens had more passing yards, passing TDs, rushing yards and points (although as you've mentioned the ravens had two more defensive TDs). So if anything I'd have to say the Ravens had a more competent offense, being able to move the ball with McLain, Rice and Willis, with Flacco having a better season than Collins.

Sure Ed reed is beasting, but the ravens have only three more takeaways while also collecting 10 less sacks. As for the run D's the ravens are only .1 yards per carry better on the season so while I'd have to agree the ravens were a little better it's not exactly a major difference.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
For me it is simple. Tennessee played one of the weakest schedules in the NFL and dominated weaker teams on defense. Baltimore played one of the toughest schedules in the NFL and dominated better teams on defense.
My vote therefore goes to Baltimore.
Umm, the ravens and titans opponents had the exact same record, 141-115...
Old 01-06-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Titans. At least twice the Ravens D has given up a last second drive down the entire field to lose the game. Gotta finish.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Record yes they're even. Talent? Ravens schedule was much harder. AFC North had to play the hardest schedule this year. Playing the NFC East and the AFC South plus the Ravens had Miami aswell.

Baltimore had 7 games against playoff teams. Pittsburgh twice, NYG, Philly, Indy, Tennessee and Miami.
Tennessee had 5. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Indy twice, and Minnesota.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:11 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Record yes they're even. Talent? Ravens schedule was much harder. AFC North had to play the hardest schedule this year. Playing the NFC East and the AFC South plus the Ravens had Miami aswell.

Baltimore had 7 games against playoff teams. Pittsburgh twice, NYG, Philly, Indy, Tennessee and Miami.
Tennessee had 5. Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Indy twice, and Minnesota.
That's true, but IAC made it out to seem like the ravens played only playoff teams and the titans played the lions 16 times. The ravens played some better teams, but it wasn't as though the titans didn't play any good teams either.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The facts are clear, Tennessee played teams with a .455 winning record and Baltimore played teams with a .521 winning record. Baltimore had a very tough schedule while Tennessee played teams with a very weak schedule. Tennessee stats and record are warped by playing a very easy schedule while Baltimore still completed a very good record and stats while playing a far more difficult schedule.
Baltimore still has to play at Tennessee where Tennessee is always tough and has to hope that their rookie QB can stand up to the pressure on the road but they have proven themselves against a far tougher schedule and will give Tennessee a real go. Let's see how Collins plays against a superior defense something he wasn't called upon to do too often during the regular season.
My money's on Baltimore to prevail.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Titans schedule wasn't pathetic by any means. But the NFC North is way weaker than the NFC East.

The other two games, Baltimore played Miami and Oakland. Tennessee played KC and NYJ. Another advantage Baltimore.

Old 01-06-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

All of that stuff about the Titans have a better offense to get their team off of the field more and blah, blah, blah.....

Ravens: 24.1 pts per game, 324 yds, 175.5 passing yds per game, 148.5 rushing yards per game

Titans: 23.4 pts per game, 313.6 yds, 176.2 passing yds per game, 137.4 rushing yards per game

The Ravens offense was better in every stat except for passing yards per game, and they only lost out by .7 yds per game there.

So we've established....
- Titans defense allows fewer points per game
- Titans defense creates more big plays
- Titans defense carries a lesser offense
- Titans defense helped win more games and lock up the #1 playoff seed in the AFC
- Titans defense beat the Ravens defense head-to-head AT Baltimore

Therefore 49-18 prefers the Ravens defense......