Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Diego Chargers Team Forum

San Diego Chargers Team Forum Discuss the Bolts

Old 01-06-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You know what the sad thing is?

we're calling for his head, but how many of you know a buddy or friend who did far worse after hammering some beers at the bar?

i think every single one of us knows at least one person guilty of doing this.

im not saying what he did was right, i thoroughly believe he should be punished for his behavior, all im saying is we should look ourselves in the mirror before we overreact to anything. half this board drove out of the bar once in their life after having 3 beers.
This is true, it's just a sad fact of life. I'm as guilty as a lot of people in this regard, especially when I was in college, which is a mindset I think a lot of NFL players never outgrow. It doesn't make it right, or responsible, and it only takes one incident to switch filters on your whole life. The problem is no one thinks about these things, everybody thinks they're invincible, until they are not.

I love Jackson as a player, he has really turned on the lightswitch. This is extremely disappointing.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
you're severely overestimating the age of half of this board.

on a sidenote that isn't directed at bbd in particular, "everybody did it" is a crappy defense for a horrific decision. if people can afford to go out drinking, they can afford to take a taxi home from the bar. or they can stay at a friend's house till morning. or if their decision making is that bad, they can stop drinking. i don't see how DUIs are in any way excusable. that said, i don't know that suspended for life is appropriate for what, i believe, is a first time offense. if the guy is doing this every other day? yeah. throw him out. send him to prison for a year and then rehab for a few years after that.
I completely agree with pretty much everything you said in this post.

There is absolutely no excuse to be drinking and driving. If you're going to drink then you should have an idea of how to get home that doesn't include driving a vehicle yourself. It's really not that hard. Anyone who thinks it is either too lazy or too dumb. ESPECIALLY if you're an athlete. Get a limo, hire a driver to get you around, just bring a friend along who you KNOW will not drink, or call a taxi.

Now I certainly don't think if you get do it only once you should be 'banned from the league' like CC.SD said. People do make mistakes, even bad ones like drinking and driving, but people do deserves second chances.

I'm not saying I don't know people who haven't done it before but I make sure I let them know what they did wasn't right (as we all should, imo). If a friend ever calls me up and they're too drunk to drive themselves I'll do my damned best to make sure I can give them a ride, get somebody to give them a ride, or call them a taxi.

It's not some moral pompous argument that can be debated whether it's right or wrong. If you drink, you can kill somebody or yourself without ever meaning to. It happens far too often and is so easily avoidable, which is the saddest part of it all.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I wonder what he blew. DUI's are blown out of proportion all the time, especially with famous people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
People don't realize just how dangerous this is. Everytime you do it you can get somebody killed, or even yourself doing it. Needs to be a mandatory one game suspension in my opinion and not always a team decision.
Everytime you get behind the wheel you can get somebody killed, or even yourself doing it. Especially with how anyone with a pulse gets a license in this country, you don't even know how to drive to get a license. not saying driving hammered is a good thing, just that it's overblown a lot. I'm freaking barely buzzed after 4 beers yet would be given a DUI. Now a Football player, a guy that size, you know how much he'd have to drink to actually not be able to drive? I'm 6' 210 and it takes me 4-5 beers to even get a good buzz going, Vincent Jackson's what 6'5 240?

There's a big difference between being over .08 and being more unsafe than normal as long as you drive extra carefully to account for your altered state and make sure you don't get distracted. **** I'm certain that I'm a safer driver while impaired than while sober, because while sober I drive like a total ass yet once I'm not sober I ton it down to within 5 of the speed limit and keep big gaps.

Last edited by giantsfan : 01-06-2009 at 05:16 PM.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Where Jackson really screwed up is the fact that he's currently on probation for a prior DUI
Oh, that's different. I've got no problem with someone driving buzzed and being a first time offender, if he's still on freaking probation for a previous DUI though he's just ********.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
really stoned today, aren't we?
unfortunately I'm not at all. I'm in jacksonville right now, flying into miami tomorrow to go to the NC game. you need to help me find weed immediately before I go crazy and kill a redneck.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
unfortunately I'm not at all. I'm in jacksonville right now, flying into miami tomorrow to go to the NC game. you need to help me find weed immediately before I go crazy and kill a redneck.
I've got the same damn problem in Keystone, CO. Luckily I'm going to be home tomorrow and my Dragon is already packed and waiting for me.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't VJ a Free Agent this off-season? Bad timing for all of this, maybe it lowers his price value but I still doubt the Chargers let him walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I've got the same damn problem in Keystone, CO. Luckily I'm going to be home tomorrow and my Dragon is already packed and waiting for me.
ur 14, stop talking like ur 21 :D

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha if he is really 14 then LOL. and whats a dragon?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn i think i confused him with Malaka

Old 01-06-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh haha okay. that would have been priceless if he was 14

not saying that 14 year olds don't smoke, but it would have been more likely the case of him trying to be "cool" haha
Old 01-06-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

but seriously whats a dragon. im pretty knowledgeable in that type of thing and i don't recall ever hearing of it.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I wonder what he blew. DUI's are blown out of proportion all the time, especially with famous people.

Everytime you get behind the wheel you can get somebody killed, or even yourself doing it. Especially with how anyone with a pulse gets a license in this country, you don't even know how to drive to get a license. not saying driving hammered is a good thing, just that it's overblown a lot. I'm freaking barely buzzed after 4 beers yet would be given a DUI. Now a Football player, a guy that size, you know how much he'd have to drink to actually not be able to drive? I'm 6' 210 and it takes me 4-5 beers to even get a good buzz going, Vincent Jackson's what 6'5 240?

There's a big difference between being over .08 and being more unsafe than normal as long as you drive extra carefully to account for your altered state and make sure you don't get distracted. **** I'm certain that I'm a safer driver while impaired than while sober, because while sober I drive like a total ass yet once I'm not sober I ton it down to within 5 of the speed limit and keep big gaps.
who the **** cares if he gets a buzz or not. The Law says 0.8. And thats finito.

Old 01-06-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This really is just sad. It's the last thing the team needs going into the biggest game of the season, but moreover, it's sad that someone as (book) smart as Vincent has to learn the hard way for the 2nd time. I don't know why you're out on Monday night drinking anyway. If you lose on Sunday, you've got the entire offseason to get blasted.

No excuse for this in my mind, especially coming off of the no-show that he had against Indy. This really has soured me on Vincent, maybe for good. It's an awful situation because the team NEEDS him this weekend, but he'd rather be out drinking and putting others at risk.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
who the **** cares if he gets a buzz or not. The Law says 0.8. And thats finito.
just because something is illegal doesn't mean that its necessarily wrong. is it wrong to get in a car and drive while being completely inebriated? absolutely. what about driving home after having a few beers? that's a much larger gray area, but they're one in the same according to the law. and i'm no longer defending jackson because he was already on probation for a prior DUI. I'm really just arguing for the sake of argument.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
just because something is illegal doesn't mean that its necessarily wrong. is it wrong to get in a car and drive while being completely inebriated? absolutely. what about driving home after having a few beers? that's a much larger gray area, but they're one in the same according to the law. and i'm no longer defending jackson because he was already on probation for a prior DUI. I'm really just arguing for the sake of argument.
whats wrong and right is moral. Its different for every single one of us, and morally, u can argue every side. but in our society, illegal and legal is the right and wrong. the Right things to do and the wrong things to do.

I be no means judge and say what would/should be better. The law says 0.8. And no matter how u turn it, its against the law and therefore what he did is wrong since he is supposed to follow the law

Old 01-06-2009, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That is complete and utter load of ****. If you're saying you drive better drunk then you're obviously too arrogant (like a lot of people who drink and drive) to realize that you're in some way impaired. It doesn't matter how tall or what you weigh, a couple of beers will impair your judgement, reaction, etc. (no matter how small that impairment might be) whether you think you feel it physically or not is not the point. If you want to tell yourself that it doesn't do anything to make yourself feel better, then go ahead.

It is NOT overblown, in fact I think people like you show just how under emphasized and dangerous it really is. That and the fact people still continue to do it regardless of how bad it is.

Every time you get behind the wheel you can get someone killed? Well no **** Sherlock. But if you're drunk and under the influence of alcohol then your chances of killing yourself or someone are only further increased whilst driving drunk. So lets get all those people who do get a licence and don't deserve it drunk in addition to be a horrible driver, that sounds like a plan. Whether they get a drivers licence or not despite being a bad driver it will only be worse if they drink whilst doing it.

God, I can't stand when people make these arrogant statements and have no ******* clue what they're talking about.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hard to blame you if you're stuck in jacksonville for a while. not a fan of that city, to put it lightly.
I bet Jacksonville can't hold Memphis' jock. I hate that city with a passion. Sorry if anyone here has ties to that city but bad experiences have soured me on it.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is complete and utter load of ****. If you're saying you drive better drunk then you're obviously too arrogant (like a lot of people who drink and drive) to realize that you're in some way impaired. It doesn't matter how tall or what you weigh, a couple of beers will impair your judgement, reaction, etc. (no matter how small that impairment might be) whether you think you feel it physically or not is not the point. If you want to tell yourself that it doesn't do anything to make yourself feel better, then go ahead.

It is NOT overblown, in fact I think people like you show just how under emphasized and dangerous it really is. That and the fact people still continue to do it regardless of how bad it is.

Every time you get behind the wheel you can get someone killed? Well no **** Sherlock. But if you're drunk and under the influence of alcohol then your chances of killing yourself or someone are only further increased whilst driving drunk. So lets get all those people who do get a licence and don't deserve it drunk in addition to be a horrible driver, that sounds like a plan. Whether they get a drivers licence or not despite being a bad driver it will only be worse if they drink whilst doing it.

God, I can't stand when people make these arrogant statements and have no ******* clue what they're talking about.
Thank you, I was just about to tell him the same crap. I hate it when people say they drive better when they are slightly drunk, no sorry your ********.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Obviously this is a shame and terrible timing for him, but wow...a little bit of an overreaction on many of your parts, in my opinion. Yes, many people are killed because of drunk drivers and we all agree that he is much more likely to get in an accident when he's drunk. However, it doesn't appear as though he killed anybody and doesn't even say that he was speeding.

Please don't yell at me because I'm not condoning drunk driving...it is terrible. Let's just hear the details before we do our overreacting. You can't punish somebody for what could have happened.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:

Forenci is completely correct

It just amazes me how some people can be so ignorant about things like this
Old 01-06-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I bet Jacksonville can't hold Memphis' jock. I hate that city with a passion. Sorry if anyone here has ties to that city but bad experiences have soured me on it.
I stayed right outside memphis for a night once. I stopped because the billboard advertised the rooms as 24.99 a night. I know why it was so cheap. The guy at the desk was drinking a 40 behind bullet proof glass and an hour after I got my room, a random person walked into my room because the front desk assigned him to the same room as me. Creepiest and Scariest moment of my life as the guy asks if we can just share the room since it was late.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

haha thats ridiculous
Old 01-06-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
one of the few states i haven't been to. although no doubt it doesn't hold a candle to philadelphia or the vast majority of new jersey. which will probably piss plenty of people off.

don't see how that's relevant. we're punishing him for what DID happen. a DUI. which is a fairly grievous offense, so far as "victim-less crimes" go.
idk whats with people, i personally didnt think Jersey was that bad

Old 01-06-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Hamptorf
Rookie

Hamptorf hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I stayed right outside memphis for a night once. I stopped because the billboard advertised the rooms as 24.99 a night. I know why it was so cheap. The guy at the desk was drinking a 40 behind bullet proof glass and an hour after I got my room, a random person walked into my room because the front desk assigned him to the same room as me. Creepiest and Scariest moment of my life as the guy asks if we can just share the room since it was late.
Memphis is a rough city....nuff said

Jacksonville's is a much kinder gentler place