Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-07-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
gstock05
Veteran

gstock05 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Pimp a player thread for 2009 season

With only one game left this year, I figured I'd start this thread.

Who are your breakout stars or players to watch for 2009?

I'm gonna start out with what I know.

Keep an eye out for Thad Gibson as the next speed rushing beast. He plays a lot like Vernon Gholston, endless motor, incredible first step, pretty good power. He was giving Texas fits all night. In fact, OSU's dline sucked until him and Nathan Williams started getting increased playing time. A D-line of Gibson, Williams, Heyward and Worthington should finally give OSU a defensive line worth being called great.

From other teams, I'm going to take Mike Floyd for Notre Dame. Kid is a complete stud. If Notre Dame can ever come up with a non-predictable offense, then Floyd should have a huge year. Let me correct that, if Notre Dame can ever come up with a running game, Floyd should have a huge year.

I like Will Hill from Florida a lot, and look out for both Jacory Harris and Ej Manuel as upcoming stud quarterbacks in the FSU - Miami rivalry.

Josh Oglesby WILL be a BEAST next year for Wisconsin, and I believe the Badgers will be much better than this year if they can find a quarterback to throw the ball and a defense that can.... well... defend. As Josh Oglesby goes, John Clay will be a stud as well.

Marvin Austin IS a stud for the Tarheels already and will continue to be the great prospect he came out of highschool as. Butch Davis has the heels going in the right direction.

Deandre Brown is another stud ALREADY along with Jones and Greene and they'll all put up sick numbers in a talented SEC.
gstock05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gstock05 View Post
I like Will Hill from Florida a lot, and look out for both Jacory Harris and Ej Manuel as upcoming stud quarterbacks in the FSU - Miami rivalry.

Deandre Brown is another stud ALREADY along with Jones and Greene and they'll all put up sick numbers in a talented SEC.
I like Hill a lot as well, but he is playing safety for UF not quarterback. He is a physical specimen nontheless.

Brown is not playing in the SEC, he is at Southern Miss. Again, he is a monster though.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was watching the game last night and Gibson did stick out a lot, I didn't know who he was but I'll certainly be looking out for him next season. Looks like a good player possibly.

For us, Allen Bailey is going to be a breakout player and our next First Rounder.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully you will all know who B.J. Coleman and Montario Hardesty are by this time next year.
Old 01-07-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

will hill is stuck in a logjam at safety behind ahmad black and major wright - both of whom are sophomores. his breakout will be in 2010.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
ToldLikeItIs
Pro Bowler

ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ToldLikeItIs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because a player was a ***** or ranked in the rivals100 doesn't mean anything.

My breakout performers of 09:

Homer pick - Bryan Bulaga LT Iowa. Highly ranked yes, but has started LT since his true freshman year and was the youngest All-American lineman in the country. He's going to be better than Gallery, barring a huge injury, in my opinion.

Jay Valai S Wisconsin - A player in the Bob Sanders mold. Might be the hardest hitter in the country, as a Sophomore.

Stafon Johnson RB USC - Very patient, talented running back with the potential to have a Heisman caliber year in 2009.

Ross Homan LB Ohio State - Athletic, smart, tough kid with a great mentor. I think he'll be the best LB in the Big Ten next year not named Sean Lee.

Dexter McCluster RB/WR Ole Miss - Impressive athlete with questionable size. A football player, simply put, who just makes big time plays.

Jimmy Clausen QB Notre Dame - Too much talent around him, and the system fits his game to a T.
ToldLikeItIs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:47 AM    (permalink
Hokie_Pokie08
Rookie

Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.Hokie_Pokie08 is a cocksman.

Ryan Williams VT, running back

He was destroying teams while playing on the scout team and in bowl prep members of our defense said that he was the best back they had faced all season.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:14 AM    (permalink
PENNSTATEHOMER
Rookie

PENNSTATEHOMER is a cocksman.PENNSTATEHOMER is a cocksman.PENNSTATEHOMER is a cocksman.

Michigan - Donovan Warren (CB), seemed to regress from '07 to '08.

tOSU - E. Sabino (LB), I can't spell his first name, I would just butcher it.

Wisconsin - John Clay (RB), I wouldn't say he has had a breakout year...yet.

Illinois - Reggie Ellis (DL), kid has to get on the field at some point...big time recruit out of DC that should be a force if he has been developing/progressing both physically/mentally.
---------------
I'll go with four for PSU, with the hopes of being right on two of them! :)

LT DeOn'tae Pannell - true sophomore that I expect to start at LT for the 2009 PSU OL. I'd like to see him at 315 pounds (6'5) for the start of the season. Good athlete for a big man with pretty long arms, lean frame and exceptional feet. DeOn'tae ran track and played football-basketball in high school....winter workouts and spring practice will be vital for him, but after having heard from his own mouth that he recognizes the opportunity presenting itself (RS SR Gerald Cadogan gone as a 2 year starter at LT), I have high expectations.

DT Devon Still - Looks like he is too heavy right now or sluggish, but this isn't particularly surprising seeing as how he has yet to start a collegiate season without a season ending injury. I'd like to see him no heavier then 305 and be able to play football as a RS sophomore rather then deal with injuries...if this happens I expect him to be big for the rotation, particularly with DT Jared Odrick returning. Freshmen year he went down with a knee during spring drills, would have been afforded every opportunity to break into the DE rotation at 6'5 255. RS FR season (2008) he went down during a team scrimmage in the fall and missed every game except for the last one (MSU)...played sparingly in it. Was available for USC - Rose Bowl.

LB Michael Mauti - 6'2 230...he'll be big time once he starts and hopefully he'll get to show that as a true sophomore in 2009. I have a bad feeling with walk-on turned starter Josh Hull returning as a senior...Academic AA, enviromental systems engineering major with a year of starting experience...GD! Sean Lee will start as a RS SR returning from the ACL, and Navarro Bowman will start...I just hope it doesn't take a miracle for Joe to get Hull off the field. He has yet to successfully blitz this entire season (IMHO).

"WR" Brett Brackett - Big target at 6'6 235 pounds. With the loss of Butler-Norwood-Williams, I suspect he'll have way more opportunities catching the football. If I had any control over the matter, I'd have him drop 10 maybe even 15 pounds, get around 225 while still working to fill out his frame. He is deceptively athletic for his size and it would be nice to see him drop the weight, zero in on running routes now that he is going on his third season as a skill player, and breakout.
Old 01-07-2009, 04:28 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PENNSTATEHOMER View Post
Michigan - Donovan Warren (CB), seemed to regress from '07 to '08.

tOSU - E. Sabino (LB), I can't spell his first name, I would just butcher it.

Wisconsin - John Clay (RB), I wouldn't say he has had a breakout year...yet.

Illinois - Reggie Ellis (DL), kid has to get on the field at some point...big time recruit out of DC that should be a force if he has been developing/progressing both physically/mentally.
---------------
I'll go with four for PSU, with the hopes of being right on two of them! :)

LT DeOn'tae Pannell - true sophomore that I expect to start at LT for the 2009 PSU OL. I'd like to see him at 315 pounds (6'5) for the start of the season. Good athlete for a big man with pretty long arms, lean frame and exceptional feet. DeOn'tae ran track and played football-basketball in high school....winter workouts and spring practice will be vital for him, but after having heard from his own mouth that he recognizes the opportunity presenting itself (RS SR Gerald Cadogan gone as a 2 year starter at LT), I have high expectations.

DT Devon Still - Looks like he is too heavy right now or sluggish, but this isn't particularly surprising seeing as how he has yet to start a collegiate season without a season ending injury. I'd like to see him no heavier then 305 and be able to play football as a RS sophomore rather then deal with injuries...if this happens I expect him to be big for the rotation, particularly with DT Jared Odrick returning. Freshmen year he went down with a knee during spring drills, would have been afforded every opportunity to break into the DE rotation at 6'5 255. RS FR season (2008) he went down during a team scrimmage in the fall and missed every game except for the last one (MSU)...played sparingly in it. Was available for USC - Rose Bowl.

LB Michael Mauti - 6'2 230...he'll be big time once he starts and hopefully he'll get to show that as a true sophomore in 2009. I have a bad feeling with walk-on turned starter Josh Hull returning as a senior...Academic AA, enviromental systems engineering major with a year of starting experience...GD! Sean Lee will start as a RS SR returning from the ACL, and Navarro Bowman will start...I just hope it doesn't take a miracle for Joe to get Hull off the field. He has yet to successfully blitz this entire season (IMHO).

"WR" Brett Brackett - Big target at 6'6 235 pounds. With the loss of Butler-Norwood-Williams, I suspect he'll have way more opportunities catching the football. If I had any control over the matter, I'd have him drop 10 maybe even 15 pounds, get around 225 while still working to fill out his frame. He is deceptively athletic for his size and it would be nice to see him drop the weight, zero in on running routes now that he is going on his third season as a skill player, and breakout.
Etienne is his first name.

For Miami, I will go with LB Arthur Brown. This kid runs like a gazelle from sideline to sideline and plays with swagger. He'll be a tremendous asset next year in his first year as a starter. Took a bit to get him ready since he didn't play top competition, but this kid is going to be amazing.
Old 01-07-2009, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Jonny
Veteran

Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.Jonny is a cocksman.

A couple RU guys:

WR Timmy Brown - was the slot guy the past few years, now he's the #1 receiver and under the spotlight.

LT Anthony Davis - great athlete for a big guy, still a little raw.

DE George Johnson - production doesn't really match his athleticism, I'm surprised he hasn't accomplished more.

MLB Ryan D'Imperio - the next Scott McKillop. Had a great junior year.
Jonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:58 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for KU:

Dezmon Briscoe - great hands, decent speed and ability to break tackles.with Reesing back next year expect another monster year from Dez

Kerry Meier - what else can be said about this kid.Reesing';s favorite go to WR on 3rd down and has the surest hands on the team

Darrell Stuckey - arguably was KU's best defensive player this year and heading into his SR season should keep improving
Old 01-07-2009, 08:35 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Michigan...

Tay Odoms and Mike Martin.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parrish Cox CB out of Oklahoma State.

I love what this guy brings to the table. One of the best CBs and return men in the Big 12.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Michigan...

1. Donovan Warren, CB. Between injuries, a crap scheme, zero safety help and some fault of his own, he had a very average sophomore season. I think he will improve greatly during his junior year. His tackling still needs work, though it did improve, and his zone awareness is meh, but if you need a pure cover corner, there might not be a better corner.

2. Mike Martin, DT. Beast. Was the third DT as a true freshman who didn't enroll early. He's extremely fit for a DT and plays with great leverage. Used to wrestle in HS and you can tell because his leverage is really good for a true freshman.

3. Brandon Minor, RB. Check the sig. He runs tough, he's very strong and he's got a knack for big plays. He fumbles a bit much, but he averaged over 5 ypc with a terrible line last year.

4. Brandon Graham, DE. He'll be the best DE in the country next year.

5. Martavious Odoms, Slot. He led the team in receptions and receiving yards as a true freshman. With improved OL and QB play, his ypc and TD numbers should improve.

Ohio State

Etienne Sabino, LB. Future All-American.

Notre Dame

Golden Tate, WR One of my favorite players to watch. Dude makes big plays all the time.

Michigan State

Greg Jones, LB. Fast, instinctive. A little undersized, but he's a damn good LB.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:42 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boom Herron. He's Beanie except about 50 lbs. lighter.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:54 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Vaughn Telemaque for Miami.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeSean McCoy
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Tyson Lee for us next year. He could fit nicely in dan mullen's offense.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:41 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Chris Galippo LB, USC - He's been waiting for Big Rey to leave him the reigns. This is the year he gets to explode on people. He was the best LB in the nation of the class of 2007 coming out of Servite HS in SoCal. Reminds me alot of a young Urlacher.

2. Roy Helu Jr. RB, Nebraska - Sharing carries with Marlon Lucky and still ripping off an 800 yard season is impressive. But not breakout for Roy Helu. I see him being amongst the best RBs in the nation next season. When he runs the ball he leaves the defender in wonder about his next move much like his father did back in his USA Eagles Rugby days. He's liable to break a long one everytime he touches the ball.

3. Jacorry Harris QB, Miami - With all the garbage(Marve) out of the way he's ready to lead the 'Canes back to glory. He showed us his nice arm as a True Freshman but still made True Freshman mistakes. With a year under his belt and the fuse that was lit in the Emerald Bowl, he's ready to explode in 2009.

4. Jordan Jefferson QB, LSU - If you think this kid was good in the bowl game.. That was just a taste of what he's gonna be doing to defenses for the next 2 or 3 years. He has all the ability to be named one of the top guns next season and has a knack for making plays. His ability to throw on the run and avoid tackles is unmatched.

5. MORE TO COME!!!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:05 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the irish(in order of improvement):
1: Ethan Johnson
Was looking strong on the end of the season getting a bunch of sacks in his freshman season. Will only get better, might be the first impact player on ND's dline since Tuck.
2: Brian Smith
The pure emotional leader of ND's defense and will be that even more with Crum gone. He will lead the team in tackles by some margin prolly.
3: Jimmy C
Sure it is an easy and obvious choice but the lineplay will be slightly more steady probably with strong interior linemen (Robinson and Olsen) and tackles that should hold their own Young and Romine??. With more weapons that one can even hope for he should have an relatively easy time getting stats. Calling one of those weapons a break out performer however would be weird cause the focal points will be Floyd and Tate and they kinda already have arrived and the ground attack will be limited.
4: 2-Tight-End sets: Yes I am aware the irish dont have a guy with that name on their roster but I think it should be mentioned. With Rudolph coming of a very impressive rookie campaign and Ragone coming back from injury we have 2 very talented TE's. With Floyd and Tate probably taking up a lot of attention the middle will be a focal point of the ND passing attack. Even TE's deeper on the depth chart(Fauria, Golic) might get a look.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Chris Galippo-MLB USC- Been getting some time late in games and has looked very good. Sat behind Rey for the last two years and is going to make a big impact for USC next year.

Ronald Johnson-WR USC- you saw a little of what he could do this year, he really stretches the field for USC, but i believe he will be a much bigger part of the offense next year and will put up great numbers.

Blake Ayles- TE USC- True freshman this past season, and looked great in the playing time he got. Big target to throw to and has AMAZING hands. Next great TE at USC.

Jake Locker-QB UW- All the tool are there, but the help around him and the production is not. He has everything you look for in a QB from arm strength to great speed. I think the hiring of Steve Sarkisian will help him tremendously.

Ryan Mallett- QB ARK- Most of you know about him already, i expect him to come in play well right away for Arkansas. With Bobby Petrino there, i expect to see some improvements.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:28 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
Chris Galippo-MLB USC- Been getting some time late in games and has looked very good. Sat behind Rey for the last two years and is going to make a big impact for USC next year.
He's been injured sooo much though.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
Ryan Mallett- QB ARK- Most of you know about him already, i expect him to come in play well right away for Arkansas. With Bobby Petrino there, i expect to see some improvements.
Not hard to improve on 43% completion.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roddrick Muckelroy, Lamarr Houston.
Old 01-07-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerrod Johsnon, QB, TAMU

Daniel Raudabaugh, QB, Miami (OH)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote