Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-07-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Percy Harvin leaves, look out for Deonte Thompson.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
MLB Ryan D'Imperio - the next Scott McKillop. Had a great junior year.
Destroyed my high school way back when he was a RB as well. Should speak about his athleticism.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 04:07 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Jerrod Johsnon, QB, TAMU

Daniel Raudabaugh, QB, Miami (OH)
Bradley Stephens FTW!
Old 01-07-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jake Locker, UW. really hope Steve Sarkisian can get the most out of Jake. Someone that can get his mechanics more under control wouldnt hurt either.

Caleb King, Georgia. I was actually surprised he didnt get a little bit more burn with the Bulldogs this year, will get all he wants in 2009.

Baker Steinkuhler, Nebraska. Redshirted this year. Son of former Outland trophy winner and maybe most talented of a talented family. OL/DL.

Mike Adams,OSU. Great O-line class from last year, along with Brewster should start to rebuild what they have been lacking there.

Chris Galippo,USC. They have enough there on defense that they should still be dominant even with massive losses on that side of the ball. Seems nearly 100% back from back surgery. Breakout season for him next year.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mason Foster LB, Washington - Monster in the middle for the 0-12 Huskies. The lone star on the team when Jake Locker went down. Earned the starting spot as a True Freshman and with that year under his belt he lead the Pac-10 in tackles this past season. He's not finished and offenses around the country better not take that Husky lightly.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
If Percy Harvin leaves, look out for Deonte Thompson.
that boy can fly! lol
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Harris, CB, Miami. Should've been a Buckeye...
Old 01-07-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Not hard to improve on 43% completion.
you have a very good point there lol
Old 01-07-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
TouchdownUSC
Rookie

TouchdownUSC hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

My team:
Mark Tyler - USC
Sheerece Wright - USC
Everson Griffin - USC

Emmanuel Moody - Florida (if Tebow goes I think he will step up and have a bigger impact with the offense)
Golden Tate - Notre Dame (looks a legit WR)
Jaquizz Rodgers - Oregon St. (I think he will be getting even more hype next season if he can withstand being hit next year)

Last edited by TouchdownUSC : 01-07-2009 at 09:15 PM.
TouchdownUSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
My team:
Mark Tyler - USC
Sheerece Wright - USC
Everson Griffin - USC

Emmanuel Moody - Florida (if Tebow goes I think he will step up and have a bigger impact with the offense)
Jaquizz Rodgers - Oregon St. (I think he will be getting even more hype next season if he can withstand being hit next year)
Moody will probably do less next year with Rainey and Demps getting another year and Mike Gillislee looks to be a promising recruit (might not get immediate PT, however).

Last edited by sbh15 : 01-07-2009 at 09:21 PM.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garrett Graham, TE, Wisconsin

He stepped up this year when Beckum went down and ended up 2nd Team All Big Ten, so you could argue THIS year was his breakout. But I think he could be much better next year, with Sherer having a full offseason as starter under his belt, as well as Graham getting 1st team reps. Could become another Owen Daniels.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:32 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Joe Haden - CB Florida - Soph
Started for Florida as a true freshmen. 1 pick last year, 4 so far this year. Great knack for the ball and takes decent gambles. From what I've seen so far from the Florida games I've seen he's been impressive. Shame Big Ralph can't keep any MD talent in MD.

He also single handedly demolished my HS team, as a QB and DB.

Last edited by skinzzfan25 : 01-30-2009 at 11:51 PM.
skinzzfan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With Peerman gone, hopefully the Payne Train will hopefully kick it up next year and show his Brandon Jacobs type potential. I'm optimistic though. Also expect a good year from Darrell's son Jared Green. Tall kid with speed. Had some big games this year against some good teams. One of the best games of the season for him was against USC. Also watch Darrell Scott of the Terps. If he can stay healthy the whole year he can go over 1700 yards rushing. Without DHB Maryland will be even more run heavy if that's possible at all. Also interesting to see if Kenny Tate kicks back to wideout with DHB and Oquendo gone or if he stays and safety.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouchdownUSC View Post
My team:
Mark Tyler - USC
Sheerece Wright - USC
Everson Griffin - USC

I sure hope so, i want to see him get some carries so bad.

Everson is a freak, and will be one of the top DE prospects in the country next year.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For some reason I really love the UCLA defense.

Brian Price DT Jr-In my opinion he'll be in the mix for the best DT in 2010 if he declares. He's been an all Pac-10 level performer since his freshman year. A little short at 6'1"-6'2" but I think he has the skill to be an excellent Tampa 2 DT.

Reggie Carter LB Sr- I kind of think he might end up declaring this year but if he doesn't he'll be one of my favorite defensive players in 2010. He's experienced at inside and outside linebackers and is a real hard hitter.

Al Verner CB Sr- Another player who could declare this year. If he doesn't he's one of my top CBs for 2010. He's not the most blazing CB but still should be able to run in the high 4.4 range. The guy breaks up nearly everything thrown his way. Kind of reminds me a bit of Richard Marshall when he came out of Fresno State
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:26 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Can anyone tell how loaded Miami is gonna be?

In this thread alone we have Allen Bailey, Arthur Brown, Vaughn Telemaque, Brandon Harris all named once and Jacory Harris named multiple times.

Can't wait to see these guys grow up.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Can anyone tell how loaded Miami is gonna be?

In this thread alone we have Allen Bailey, Arthur Brown, Vaughn Telemaque, Brandon Harris all named once and Jacory Harris named multiple times.

Can't wait to see these guys grow up.
Im shocked that Travis Benjamin hasn't been mentioned
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For UT:

On offense: Malcom Williams - Big play receiver who had a breakout season, should see a lot more passes with Cosby leaving.

On defense: Aaron Williams - Played as a true freshman and was very very good, could be our starting CB come next season.
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
Chris Galippo-MLB USC- Been getting some time late in games and has looked very good. Sat behind Rey for the last two years and is going to make a big impact for USC next year.

Ronald Johnson-WR USC- you saw a little of what he could do this year, he really stretches the field for USC, but i believe he will be a much bigger part of the offense next year and will put up great numbers.

Blake Ayles- TE USC- True freshman this past season, and looked great in the playing time he got. Big target to throw to and has AMAZING hands. Next great TE at USC.

Jake Locker-QB UW- All the tool are there, but the help around him and the production is not. He has everything you look for in a QB from arm strength to great speed. I think the hiring of Steve Sarkisian will help him tremendously.

Ryan Mallett- QB ARK- Most of you know about him already, i expect him to come in play well right away for Arkansas. With Bobby Petrino there, i expect to see some improvements.
Not yet, McCoy is still here and only getting better.
Old 01-07-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Im shocked that Travis Benjamin hasn't been mentioned
Frankly me too. I think picked Vaughn just based on the raves Ive heard and he should be an immediate impact safety next season. He would have started at some point this season if not for the injury.

Benjamin would have been next in line.

But I do think it's a testament to all the big time young talent we are bringing in.

And the cool thing is that it's not just Miami fans that brought these guys up.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
For some reason I really love the UCLA defense.

Brian Price DT Jr-In my opinion he'll be in the mix for the best DT in 2010 if he declares. He's been an all Pac-10 level performer since his freshman year. A little short at 6'1"-6'2" but I think he has the skill to be an excellent Tampa 2 DT.

Reggie Carter LB Sr- I kind of think he might end up declaring this year but if he doesn't he'll be one of my favorite defensive players in 2010. He's experienced at inside and outside linebackers and is a real hard hitter.

Al Verner CB Sr- Another player who could declare this year. If he doesn't he's one of my top CBs for 2010. He's not the most blazing CB but still should be able to run in the high 4.4 range. The guy breaks up nearly everything thrown his way. Kind of reminds me a bit of Richard Marshall when he came out of Fresno State
I've always loved Verner. I see him being another surprise impact player early just like Horton.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Not yet, McCoy is still here and only getting better.
Ayles is gonna be a big part of the O next year.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Garrett Graham, TE, Wisconsin

He stepped up this year when Beckum went down and ended up 2nd Team All Big Ten, so you could argue THIS year was his breakout. But I think he could be much better next year, with Sherer having a full offseason as starter under his belt, as well as Graham getting 1st team reps. Could become another Owen Daniels.
I love Garrett Graham. Wisconsin players get compared to each other too often (every RB is Ron Dayne), but I think a better Owen Daniels is a fair label.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
Ayles is gonna be a big part of the O next year.
How, when McCoy will be starting over him still?
Old 01-08-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
How, when McCoy will be starting over him still?
We do have 2 TE sets. And Ayles is more than athletic enough to go out and play in the slot.