Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-07-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
We do have 2 TE sets. And Ayles is more than athletic enough to go out and play in the slot.
He will improve, but unless he beats out McCoy I don't see him making too much more of an impact than he did this year. The year after should be his year though.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gchu83 View Post
For UT:

On offense: Malcom Williams - Big play receiver who had a breakout season, should see a lot more passes with Cosby leaving.

On defense: Aaron Williams - Played as a true freshman and was very very good, could be our starting CB come next season.
good call, Aaron Williams is going to be a star!
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

look out for Jordan Todman, not saying he's gonna fill brown's shoes completely but i think he'll do a very good job.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Michigan State:

Keith Nichol - transfer from Oklahoma will make MSU fans forget about brian hoyer very quickly

Edwin Baker - hurt for Army AA game, otherwise you'd all know this name. Javon Ringer was one of the best in our history and this kid has a chacne to be even better

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 10:43 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

QB: Ryan Mallett
RB: Robert Hughes
WR: Dwight Jones
TE: Aaron Hernandez
OL: Joseph Barksdale
DT: Marcus Forston
DE: Marcus Tillman
LB: Rolando MCClain
CB: Donovon Warren
S: Reshad Johnson

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Bradley Stephens FTW!
You're a McAllen resident I see haha. Sadly he's not going to see the ball much as we got a commit from Christine Michael and we got Cyrus Gray last year. Hooray for top 5 running backs. Sherman has been doing great with recruiting thus far.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few of my Ole Miss guys, this could be a while-

QB Jevan Snead (RS Soph): Showed a ton of promise in his first year as a starter. The redshit sophmore had a great start to the year, but then was very shaky up until the midway point of the season. He finished the season on a tear when the Rebs went 6-0 throwin for 15 TS and only 3 picks in those 6 games. Snead has All-American ability, he is a playmaker who can make all of the throws with a cannon of an arm but is also a great athlete who can make plays with his feet. He just needs to work on his accuracy more.

RB Brandon Bolden (Fr.): Bolden is coming off a great true freshman season. At 6-0 220, Bolden has good size and is a great athlete, but is by no means a burner. Bolden is a solid all around back who holds on to the ball and can make defenders miss, he runs extremely hard. He is also a good receiver and blocker. A solid all around player who can do it all.

RB/WR Dexter McCluster (Jr.): Perhaps nobody had a more up and down 2008 season than Dex. Dex is one of the top playmakers in the country, he is one of the quickest and shiftiest players I've seen and is as good as gone once the defense is behind him. He is a weapon lined up as a RB, WR, returner, and as QB in the wild rebel. However, Dex is only about 5-8 170 and had some trouble holding on to the ball this year. He had some very costly fumbles that changed the outcomes of some of our games early in the season, but he made more game changing plays that worked in our favor.

WR Shay Hodge (Jr.): Hodge is a very dependable WR who does not get as much attention as guys like Snead or McCluster. At 6-1 210, Hodge is a true possession receiver who catches everything and will make the spectacular catch. He can make plays after the catch however, he is tough and has good speed that was showcased in his game changing 86 yard TD catch in the Swamp against UF this year.

DE Marcus Tillman (Jr.): Of all our defenders, Tillman is the most unrecognized and is the our most consistent defender not named Peria Jerry. Tillman has great size at about 6-5 265 and is a very strong LE. Tillman also plays DT on occasion and has been solid there. He came on very strong late in the season and I expect a big senior year from him. Everyone knows the other Rebel DEs in Greg Hardy and Kentrell Lockett, but Tillman often goes unnoticed.

DT Jerrell Powe (Soph): The Jerrell Powe recruiting saga was finally resolved when he was allowed to suit up last year. Powe was forced to sit and learn for most of the season, but Powe looked like an absolute stud when he was on the field. He is so quick off the ball for a 350 pounder it is scary. Nutt is trying to get him down to 320-330 for next year and he would be an absolute monster. He saw the field quite a bit against Mississippi State and responed with 2 sacks and an interception. With Peria Jerry gone he will need to be ready to go next year and based on what I saw out of him last year he looks to be as good as advertised.

The Linebacking corps: Next year linebackers are going to be one of the fastest groups in the nation. Junior WLB Patrick Trahan (6-3 225), sophmore MLB Jonathan Cornell (6-1 225), and junior SLB Allen Walker (6-2 215) all are super athletes. Walker, a former safety, really came on strong last year and is the most experienced of the three. Cornell has battled injuries but has looked good while on the field. Trahan is perhaps the most talented of the three but makes a lot of bonehead mistakes. If this unit shows some maturation then they could make this defense scary good.

CB/PR Marshay Green (Jr.): Marshay is a playmaker. This was his first season at corner after being moved from wide receiver after his sophmore season. Marshay improved in his coverage as the season went on, but one thing didn't change and that is he can score anytime he has the ball in his hands. If he develops as a corner he could be an intriguing pro prospect.

FS Kendrick Lewis (Jr.): Lewis is the most consistent player in our secondary. He has good size at 6-1 205 and is a great athlete. He made some huge plays this year and is definitely a guy to watch for in 2009. A very complete safety.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
DE Marcus Tillman (Jr.): Of all our defenders, Tillman is the most unrecognized and is the our most consistent defender not named Peria Jerry. Tillman has great size at about 6-5 265 and is a very strong LE. Tillman also plays DT on occasion and has been solid there. He came on very strong late in the season and I expect a big senior year from him. Everyone knows the other Rebel DEs in Greg Hardy and Kentrell Lockett, but Tillman often goes unnoticed.
Even tho everyone rides the Greg Hardy train (don't get me wrong Hardy is very good), i awlays felt Marcus was your best end.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Even tho everyone rides the Greg Hardy train (don't get me wrong Hardy is very good), i awlays felt Marcus was your best end.
Yeah Marcus is a solid all around end. He is an impressive athlete and will definitely garner some NFL attention. Hardy is our best end and will make the biggest impact but Tillman is always on the field, is always in position, and hardly makes mistakes.

Feed Moncrief
Old 01-08-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've gotta pimp my boy Nate Irving. Most underrated LB in the ACC. Guy is an absolute beast and will tear it up on a Cover 2 team in the NFL. Colts/Tampa Bay fans, pay attention to him next year.

On offense, of course I've gotta mention Russell Wilson cuz he's just freakin' awesome, but Jamelle Eugene will be an absolute monster next year. Mark it DOWN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
I've gotta pimp my boy Nate Irving. Most underrated LB in the ACC. Guy is an absolute beast and will tear it up on a Cover 2 team in the NFL. Colts/Tampa Bay fans, pay attention to him next year.

On offense, of course I've gotta mention Russell Wilson cuz he's just freakin' awesome, but Jamelle Eugene will be an absolute monster next year. Mark it DOWN.
I like Irving. I heard he almost considered coming out this year.
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
QB Jevan Snead (RS Soph): Showed a ton of promise in his first year as a starter. The redshit sophmore had a great start to the year, but then was very shaky up until the midway point of the season. He finished the season on a tear when the Rebs went 6-0 throwin for 15 TS and only 3 picks in those 6 games. Snead has All-American ability, he is a playmaker who can make all of the throws with a cannon of an arm but is also a great athlete who can make plays with his feet. He just needs to work on his accuracy more.
the redshit soph? lol.

im just givin ya a hard time. I was very impressed with Snead this year and i think he could climb up the draft boards next year with another good season.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You're a McAllen resident I see haha. Sadly he's not going to see the ball much as we got a commit from Christine Michael and we got Cyrus Gray last year. Hooray for top 5 running backs. Sherman has been doing great with recruiting thus far.
Lol, i live about ten minutes from McAllen, but our schools would always play, and my family has known his family since they got here to the Valley (they're originally from Chicago). I was very disappointed when he chose to go to aTm, and it sucks to see him be stuck behind a bunch of talented guys. Hopefully he gets a chance or transfers out.

The Valley also produced Earvin Taylor :D
Old 01-08-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
the redshit soph? lol.

im just givin ya a hard time. I was very impressed with Snead this year and i think he could climb up the draft boards next year with another good season.
Haha thats pretty funny

Feed Moncrief
Old 01-08-2009, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. RB LeGarrette Blount, Oregon... Dude is going to break out with Jeremiah gone, expect to see him display his first round talent.
2. RB Marc Tyler, USC... Talented kid just waiting for his shot.
3. DE Sam Acho/DE Eddie Jones, Texas... Whichever of them wins the starting spot.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Lol, i live about ten minutes from McAllen, but our schools would always play, and my family has known his family since they got here to the Valley (they're originally from Chicago). I was very disappointed when he chose to go to aTm, and it sucks to see him be stuck behind a bunch of talented guys. Hopefully he gets a chance or transfers out.

The Valley also produced Earvin Taylor :D
Ugh, Earvin Taylor... throw out that '07 game against UT and he did nothing relevant in 4 years of playing. I know how it is with people from my HS going to play college ball and failing epically (see: Emmanuel Moody, however Raudabaugh is a nice surprise).

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Ugh, Earvin Taylor... throw out that '07 game against UT and he did nothing relevant in 4 years of playing. I know how it is with people from my HS going to play college ball and failing epically (see: Emmanuel Moody, however Raudabaugh is a nice surprise).
Lol yeah, the population down here is massively hispanic, so we don't produce much football players, to say the least. The only one we hold high and proud is Roberto Garza. Valley's own!
Old 01-09-2009, 03:28 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no doubt that Malcolm Williams is going to be a stud next year and put his name out there with a huge campaign.

6'3 220, has the speed to get downfield and wins most jump balls, with Colt coming back I expect him to be heavily featured in the offense and really break out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:08 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I have no doubt that Malcolm Williams is going to be a stud next year and put his name out there with a huge campaign.

6'3 220, has the speed to get downfield and wins most jump balls, with Colt coming back I expect him to be heavily featured in the offense and really break out.
Yeah although with Cosby gone and Shipley back I think he won his appeal, Shipley will set a receptions record. Colt will throw to him at least 20 times a game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Tim Tebow's excited that someone stole away his "Slowest Release in the SEC" tittle.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 10:07 AM    (permalink
superfly

1. Janoris Jenkins, Florida - This guy is a true freshmen BEAST. Haden gets more recognition, but Jenkins is hands down the best defensive player in the Florida secondary. He doesn't have the best top speed, but he has great closing speed and quick hips. He also displays great instincts for a freshmen. I think he'll be a household name for any college football fan soon.

2. Jevan Snead, Ole Miss - He already broke out in the second half of this season, but he could very well earn a trip to New York next season.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I like Irving. I heard he almost considered coming out this year.
Yeah, the financial condition of his family isn't too great from what I heard. If you're familiar with eastern NC, he's from Wallace, NC, which is about an hour WNW of Wilmington. Fairly crappy area actually, can't blame him for at least considering it. Whenever he does come out, he's gonna blow UP on a Cover 2 team. He still gets his hips turned wrong sometimes in coverage, but I think he'll come out next year after some coaching to get that corrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokeys View Post
1. RB LeGarrette Blount, Oregon... Dude is going to break out with Jeremiah gone, expect to see him display his first round talent.
2. RB Marc Tyler, USC... Talented kid just waiting for his shot.
3. DE Sam Acho/DE Eddie Jones, Texas... Whichever of them wins the starting spot.
i hope to god thats the case next year.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Magic number for Tebow next year is 37. 37 TDs and he has the highest TD total in NCAA history.

That along with another BCS Title and/or Heisman and he's the most decorated college player of all-time
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote