Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default How to mess with a scam artist

I couldn't stop laughing while reading this.

http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/index.html

It's a long read, but I HIGHLY suggest reading it.

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Older than the internetz.

Funny stuff though.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 07:39 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did they send a hit on that jeff guy?

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic Depressant View Post
Older than the internetz.
I had a guess this was going to be it. However, you can look at 4chan stuff, like finding a guy's stolen car and catching an animal abuser and see how awesome the internet can be haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty long read.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not sure if this relates (didnt read the article)
but i love messing around with telemarketers....idk why...

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss jeffs :*(

I hopez hes not dead
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's sad that Jeff has gone missing.....
Old 05-18-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

original recipe meme.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 02:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I had a guess this was going to be it. However, you can look at 4chan stuff, like finding a guy's stolen car and catching an animal abuser and see how awesome the internet can be haha.
or. BRB Church.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
im not sure if this relates (didnt read the article)
but i love messing around with telemarketers....idk why...
Has nothing to do with the article, which is amazing, but I too, like to do the same thing.

One thing thats always guaranteed to work is as soon as they say who they are, ask them to hold, and then sing some 80s song, preferrably something like Bon Jovi, which easily brings out how crappy of a singer you are, and they realize you are ******* with them, and they hang up. I had one lady flip out on me though, so I stopped singing, and proceeded to cough until she just gave up. I've had some laugh about it though. Its probably the highlight of their day, as that must be a horrible job.

A friend of mine went all out on one, told them that they were going to kill themself. (we just so happened to be playing call of duty at the time) He told the lady that he had been under all kinds of stress from work, and was in crazy amounts of debt, and just couldn't take it. He had the volume cranked all the way up on his TV and let loose a single shotgun blast and we all were silent. The woman just said, "Excuse me, sir?" then hung up. It was still pretty awesome though.

I've been getting one call about the insurance on my car running out, and its totally bogus, I think its a scam, and they call my cell, which really pisses me off. But its a machine, and I can't eff with it, but when I need to vent from the repetitive calling (once or twice a week) I'll just yell into it and tell them they are mistaken "I only drive a boat!". I'm not sure if it is a person putting a phone in front of a speaker that has the thing pre-recorded, but whenever I flip out on the phone, I get that same message, only from a different number.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what the hell is an escrow site?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Manic Depressant
Rookie

Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.Manic Depressant could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addict View Post
what the hell is an escrow site?
Basically an intermediary that receives the money from the buyer and the item from the seller before sending both items to their recipients. Basically a way to protect yourself from getting scammed.
Manic Depressant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Has nothing to do with the article, which is amazing, but I too, like to do the same thing.

One thing thats always guaranteed to work is as soon as they say who they are, ask them to hold, and then sing some 80s song, preferrably something like Bon Jovi, which easily brings out how crappy of a singer you are, and they realize you are ******* with them, and they hang up. I had one lady flip out on me though, so I stopped singing, and proceeded to cough until she just gave up. I've had some laugh about it though. Its probably the highlight of their day, as that must be a horrible job.

A friend of mine went all out on one, told them that they were going to kill themself. (we just so happened to be playing call of duty at the time) He told the lady that he had been under all kinds of stress from work, and was in crazy amounts of debt, and just couldn't take it. He had the volume cranked all the way up on his TV and let loose a single shotgun blast and we all were silent. The woman just said, "Excuse me, sir?" then hung up. It was still pretty awesome though.

I've been getting one call about the insurance on my car running out, and its totally bogus, I think its a scam, and they call my cell, which really pisses me off. But its a machine, and I can't eff with it, but when I need to vent from the repetitive calling (once or twice a week) I'll just yell into it and tell them they are mistaken "I only drive a boat!". I'm not sure if it is a person putting a phone in front of a speaker that has the thing pre-recorded, but whenever I flip out on the phone, I get that same message, only from a different number.

That is a scam, it has actually sent over a billion of those calls worldwide.

They are getting sued though, so you should no longer receive them
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post

That is a scam, it has actually sent over a billion of those calls worldwide.

They are getting sued though, so you should no longer receive them
Cool, on two counts...

I have good instincts and they are going to stop.

I used to get another, it would come up on my caller id at home as "South Dakota" and it was some guy talking about computer chips or something. He called my house 4 or 5 times until I flipped out and told him I knew it was a scam and was reporting him. Never heard from him again:).

Old 05-19-2009, 06:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

poor jeff should have written a fake return address.
Old 05-19-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Jeff probably quit the internet, because he knew he could never beat that, so he figured he'd go out on top...

Old 05-19-2009, 06:57 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

R.I.P. Jeff. I will find out who did this to you, and I will kill them. I won't return to SWDC until my mission is complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeff like boxxy is dad

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to make posters!

"MyNameIsJeff, have you seen me?!

Last known location: being haxxed by teh interweb!!1!one!

Could possibly be with a black, British barber/internet cafe owner with poor grammar - CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!!

REWARD! - will be sent through escrow service as soon as MyNameIsJeff is returned safely! We promise, OK?"

We will find him!

(love the P-P-P-Powerbook screen savers in the shop though!)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote