Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-26-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Marisol Nichols?
Oh come on gentlemen. These can't possibly be your breast guesses . . .
Old 01-26-2009, 10:29 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God, the filthy things I would do to Mary Lynn Rajskub.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
God, the filthy things I would do to Mary Lynn Rajskub.
She is, after all, a stay at home mom.

And she's born and raised very close to where I live.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack Bauer's kill total jumped up into the teens tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Pretty good episode.

Next week looks great. I'm glad they got off the CIP device plot.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus, Dubaku has got his own wacky circus life on the side. What is with that thing with him and that diner broad? Great episode this week.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Jesus, Dubaku has got his own wacky circus life on the side. What is with that thing with him and that diner broad? Great episode this week.
Yeah, I kept waiting for something odd to happen when he went to his appartment and all that happens is some random chick shows up.

I was expecting someone a little more surprising . . . like President Taylor's dead son, haha. Or a puppy.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I want a Dubaku sitcom.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I want a Dubaku sitcom.
"Hello Girlfriend."

I didn't really care for tonight's episode. More of a plot mover than anything, which is fine.

Anybody think it's weird that they showed a scene for next week's episode in a preview of the episode two weeks ago? It doesn't really make sense at all.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Debaku's a beast. He needs to work with Jack ASAP.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The guy who plays Dubaku was also on LOST.

Mr. Eko killed him, haha.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The guy who plays Dubaku was also on LOST.

Mr. Eko killed him, haha.
Mr. Eko needs to be on 24. BTW it's completely slipping my mind as it was the awful season but I was just thinking the other day but did Wayne Palmer die? I remember him collapsing. I remember him being in the hospital with his annoying sister and all but I can't remember if he died. I'm thinking yes since his VP was the President at the start of this season.

Old 02-03-2009, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Mr. Eko needs to be on 24. BTW it's completely slipping my mind as it was the awful season but I was just thinking the other day but did Wayne Palmer die? I remember him collapsing. I remember him being in the hospital with his annoying sister and all but I can't remember if he died. I'm thinking yes since his VP was the President at the start of this season.
We don't even know if Logan is dead, do we? Haven't they referenced him a time or two so far? Made me think he'll come back . . .

Maybe they don't wanna go back down that path again with Logan and Wayne Palmer. I hope that's the case.
Old 02-03-2009, 02:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Yeah I know I was just trying to remember if Wayne was dead. Logan I just made the assumption he died because he was slashed by Marty in an artery I believe, but in 24 I guess if they don't show you being killed you probably aren't dead. Just waiting for Dina and Berooz to come back with Wayne and Logan.

Old 02-03-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think he died, no.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Yeah I know I was just trying to remember if Wayne was dead. Logan I just made the assumption he died because he was slashed by Marty in an artery I believe, but in 24 I guess if they don't show you being killed you probably aren't dead. Just waiting for Dina and Berooz to come back with Wayne and Logan.
If Wayne ever comes back I will choke a child.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-03-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
If Wayne ever comes back I will choke a child.
Behrooz would work. He was a little ***** for killing his girlfriend.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Ah another character who I hated was Doyle. Glad he got his face blown up. I want Nadia back damnit.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Ah another character who I hated was Doyle. Glad he got his face blown up. I want Nadia back damnit.
Nadia was hot, but I want no reminders of the 'Season Of Which We Do Not Speak.'
Old 02-03-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

BTW stuff like the Presidents husband being kidnapped and all that crap that drifts from the actual plot is what brings down 24 at times. It's a total waste of time. I'd rather watch Bill Buchanan pick his nose.

Old 02-04-2009, 07:38 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
BTW stuff like the Presidents husband being kidnapped and all that crap that drifts from the actual plot is what brings down 24 at times. It's a total waste of time. I'd rather watch Bill Buchanan pick his nose.
I wanna see the first Gentleman start shooting people up.

Make him go all Harrison Ford in Air Force One. ahahaha

Last edited by Xiomera : 02-04-2009 at 07:43 AM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far this season has been pretty good. As long as they don't force the torture meme down our throats I will be happy.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jack needs to have a little down time so he can 'get it on' with Agent Walker.

The ultimate sidekick for Jack would obviously be Jack Jr.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:18 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Jack needs to have a little down time so he can 'get it on' with Agent Walker.

The ultimate sidekick for Jack would obviously be Jack Jr.
Nobody's getting it on with Mrs. Buck except yours truly.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The Bauer Hour is approaching . . .

The over/under on Jack's kills is 2.5

Place your bets, gentlemen.