Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
The Bauer Hour is approaching . . .

The over/under on Jack's kills is 2.5

Place your bets, gentlemen.
I'm taking the over and I'm calling 4. SSAEL has the knowledge

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I'm taking the over and I'm calling 4. SSAEL has the knowledge
SSAEL IS the secret underground organization that Bill and Chloe and Jack and Tony are a part of.

Little known fact.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't even get into 24 during LOST season. It's like the NBA during football season.

I honestly don't even remember what's going on... Oh well, thank goodness for "Previously on 24..."
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I can't even get into 24 during LOST season. It's like the NBA during football season.

I honestly don't even remember what's going on... Oh well, thank goodness for "Previously on 24..."

Leave this thread NOW! How dare you question the Power of Bauer!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 02-09-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
SSAEL IS the secret underground organization that Bill and Chloe and Jack and Tony are a part of.

Little known fact.
Keep dreaming son.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Keep dreaming son.
I'll keep dreaming til my dreams come true. Or at least that's what Aerosmith would advise . . .
Old 02-09-2009, 05:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under. He kills no one.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Freaking Obama is gonna cut off Jack Bauer!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NOBODY. Cuts off Jack Bauer.

This will not end well.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Bauer > Obama

Not even hope is greater then Jack.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-09-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Larry Moss needs to die. Jack ought to kill him.
Old 02-09-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do not try to stop Jack Bauer from doing ALL THAT IS NECESSARY.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-09-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Hey Buck, is that what Ms. Walker says to you?

"Shut up, do what I say, and there's a chance you'll live through this."

haha
Old 02-09-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Under. He kills no one.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-09-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Larry Moss needs to die. Jack ought to kill him.
You can't kill Coach Orion!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Life lesson: never bet under on Jack Bauer, 'cause he'll run over your ass.

haha. I think he killed five. Anyways, good episode. I'm really liking the Renee/Jack ethical storyline. Plays well into the theme of the show, which is Jack's ethics. Perhaps it soon will turn into a Renee/Jack sexual storyline? Do her, Jack. nao.

I mean, after Buck has had his way with her.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

4 looks like a good call. NO ONE BETS UNDER ON JACK AND WINS!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-09-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought they said the agent's wife was a paraplegic???

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I thought they said the agent's wife was a paraplegic???
Paralegal.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This season just keeps getting more unrealistic . . .

But that's OK, so long as Agent Walker keeps having cleavage shots. Do her Jack. Do her.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:

But that's OK, so long as Agent Walker keeps having cleavage shots. Do her Jack. Do her.

Jack owning people is unrealistic? Since when????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-09-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Jack owning people is unrealistic? Since when????
That part isn't real enough. Jack could kill people with his mind lasers if he wanted to.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That part isn't real enough. Jack could kill people with his mind lasers if he wanted to.
Or force them to stab themselves to death!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-09-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Or force them to stab themselves to death!
Any of you guys ever seen 'The Happening' ???

Jack Bauer made all those people kill themselves to avoid a worse fate at the hands of Jack.
Old 02-09-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Have you seen the last 5 seasons of 24? They aren't exactly aiming for The Wire here.

RIP TheManInBlack