Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-09-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Have you seen the last 5 seasons of 24? They aren't exactly aiming for The Wire here.
Behrooz says 'Hi' from Iraq.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The girl at the FBI is the mole- it's obvious and I called it the first episode she was shown. The one having an affair with the guy who stopped his wife's flight during the crisis or whatever.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Pierce Bitches

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron is the only character other than Jack to be in every season if I recall.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Aaron is the only character other than Jack to be in every season if I recall.
forgive my bad memory, but I don't remember him from last season.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
He was with Logan's wife.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
He was with Martha Logan.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was with Martha Logan.
Mwahahaha I win. And Billy Walsh is a mole :(.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

ah yes. CHHHHARRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLESSSS

And the mole is...predictable. oh well. Good episode.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-16-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh my God.

She slapped Jack. Jack's gonna slap the freckles off her face.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PIERCE!!!!!!!!!!! one of my all time faves no doubt. he's the ******* man
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aaron Pierce Bitches
Yeeeeah!

WTF is Chloe's husbands name?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Yeeeeah!

WTF is Chloe's husbands name?
It's Morris.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
It's Morris.
Ahh knew it

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

What role will Morris and little Preston (WTF?) play this season?

I am thinking Alien Abduction and Jack and Tony gotta go get them back from the mothership, which is actually commanded by the President's estranged daughter plotting against the USA along with Dubaku, Juma, and in a roundabout way, the Canadians.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i really thought Morris would have a kid with a more badass name. Prescott? wtf? really? gross
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i really thought Morris would have a kid with a more badass name. Prescott? wtf? really? gross
I'm a little surprised his name isn't Jack, Jr. with the way Chloe is always gushing the praises of Jack. I don't care if Morris the presumed father. It's Jack's kid. He has magic sperm.
Old 02-16-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'm a little surprised his name isn't Jack, Jr. with the way Chloe is always gushing the praises of Jack. I don't care if Morris the presumed father. It's Jack's kid. He has magic sperm.
If Jack looks at a woman hard enough, he gets her pregnant. It's science.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-16-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
If Jack looks at a woman hard enough, he gets her pregnant. It's science.
No, he only has to glance in the general vicinity of a woman to impregnate her. Why do you think Kim isn't around anymore. Once Jack discovered his powers, he had no choice but to fake his death and make her think he was dead for years. It was the only way he could protect her from incestual children.

But he's learned to control his powers and use them only for the good of mankind and as a weapon against terrorists.

Oh Jack. What a card.
Old 02-17-2009, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This season is boring me right now. I have a hard time buying that the bad guys are some African dudes working with yet another traitorous branch of the US Government. The writers can't come up with some better plot device than having yet another mole? At least they haven't gone the neo-Nazi route.... yet.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
This season is boring me right now. I have a hard time buying that the bad guys are some African dudes working with yet another traitorous branch of the US Government. The writers can't come up with some better plot device than having yet another mole? At least they haven't gone the neo-Nazi route.... yet.
Agreed. It's all become very dumb.

This season needs a new villain. And why the hell isn't Tony around somewhere? At least make him bad again . . .
Old 02-17-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Debaku will be gone in a few episodes, no way he keeps escaping, anyways I hate him as a villain out of his element. If Jack were still Sengala and Debaku was leading a militant group hunting down Jack that's cool but Debaku in America is boring. General Juma would seem like a badass though. We need a new villain. No more Russian dude's though. BTW that was a nice little scene at the end when she was running across the street and bouncing all over the place.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Agreed. It's all become very dumb.

This season needs a new villain. And why the hell isn't Tony around somewhere? At least make him bad again . . .
Jon Voight will be here soon enough.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 02-17-2009, 02:17 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe Chole and Morris are Prescott Burgess' parents. Maybe that's why he sucks.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:02 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Is it just me or does this show get more predictable as time goes on? They made some big deal about "THE MOLE BEING REVEALED OMGZZ" this week..only to reveal the guy who any idiot could have looked at the first few episodes of the show and said "This dude's gotta be dirty".

I hate to say it but my love for this show has rapidly dwindled over the last few years and it continues to decline..next season better be worth it since I think it's supposed to be the last.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote