Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-17-2009, 03:08 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewyRaven318 View Post
Is it just me or does this show get more predictable as time goes on? They made some big deal about "THE MOLE BEING REVEALED OMGZZ" this week..only to reveal the guy who any idiot could have looked at the first few episodes of the show and said "This dude's gotta be dirty".

I hate to say it but my love for this show has rapidly dwindled over the last few years and it continues to decline..next season better be worth it since I think it's supposed to be the last.
Yeah Larry Moss should have been the mole so JB could smack his ass.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ChewyRaven318
Rookie

ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.ChewyRaven318 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Yeah Larry Moss should have been the mole so JB could smack his ass.
Oh I still think Moss is being saved for later in the season...I mean they are playing way WAY too much into the whole Walker and Larry "trust each other" thing.
ChewyRaven318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Jon Voight will be here soon enough.
I saw on IMDb that he doesn't appear until episode . . .

Old 02-23-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh. All of this is rather droll. 24 is not good at making new material. The episode was good, but that's not a shocking plot twist - that's status quo.

EDIT: two hours w000000000000000t

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh snap, Juma in the whitehouse!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is so unappreciative of Jack.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that ***** pulled a gun on Jack. HI-larious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good episode, and yet . . . not a good episode.

Next week will be epic hopefully.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Behrooz says 'Hi' from Iraq.

Haha, I forgot about that kid. What the hell even happened to him? I don't remember it being clarified.

Anyway, the last two episodes have truly been weak sauce, but they've been building up to this two hour affair which looks pretty legit. As for the mole, Sean was so obvious and predictable that I thought the writers were just trying to use him to divert our eyes from the other people.

Also, I can't wait until Janis is gone from the show. I hate this annoying, not funny watered down version of Chloe
Old 02-24-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally thought that the episode wasn't that great in comparison to other ones. But it does set up for an interesting new opponent. I really want to know what the hell happened that allowed this Juma militia to run right into the White House.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Back when the resumed shooting of this season after the writers strike (they shot the first 8 episodes a year and a half ago), I read that the producers weren't happy with the direction the season took at the end and ordered a re-write of the finale 6-8 episodes. I have faith that this season will end better than it began.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:33 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's funny: my brother and I were mocking the show halfway through last Monday's episode, I then sarcastically joke about how Juma is going to come to the US and try and kill President Taylor. I meant this completely as joke. Much to my surprise, dismay, and many other emotions, the 24's writers have made my sardonic attempt at predicting the plot a reality. I really question whether I want to watch anymore, seeing as how the last one and a half seasons have been dreadfully bad.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I think this current season is awful, I remain one of the few I know who actually loved last season. Tom Lennox was an awesome character, and the political storyline was superb in my opinion. Jack's family was a bad subplot though, especially Marilyn "My husband just died, can I sleep with you Jack?" Bauer and Josh "Good God the kid playing me is a horrendous actor" Bauer. Otherwise, 'twas a good season for
Old 02-25-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
While I think this current season is awful, I remain one of the few I know who actually loved last season. Tom Lennox was an awesome character, and the political storyline was superb in my opinion. Jack's family was a bad subplot though, especially Marilyn "My husband just died, can I sleep with you Jack?" Bauer and Josh "Good God the kid playing me is a horrendous actor" Bauer. Otherwise, 'twas a good season for
To each his own.

Just keep it away from us.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everytime Lennox was on the screen last year, I punched a small child. he sucked
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

WWJK (Who Will Jack Kill)?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
WWJK (Who Will Jack Kill)?
I'm going for a kill count of 8 since it's a two hour special.

Over/Under is set at 7.5.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm going for a kill count of 8 since it's a two hour special.

Over/Under is set at 7.5.
I'll take the over.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 07:02 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Even. He'll chop the eighth guy in half.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll go with the under on that one, Ryan Burnett will probably be the first one to go as well, or like some nobody secret service agent

Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The government might actually be efficient and productive if different agencies weren't all working against each other.
Old 03-02-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Juma's nephew caught up with her and he didn't do a damn thing. Didn't even fire a round. Bound to die now

Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Juma's nephew caught up with her and he didn't do a damn thing. Didn't even fire a round. Bound to die now
Seriously, how was he not able to catch up to her in a motorboatthing while she's swimming?

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 03-02-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I love how they couldn't have a photo of the White House, they had an artistic sketch, haha.

Seriously Juma? Seriously?
Old 03-02-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I love how they couldn't have a photo of the White House, they had an artistic sketch, haha.

Seriously Juma? Seriously?
Hey photos are quite pricey in Sangala.

Body count at 4 already

Quote: