Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-20-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost time for the Bauer Hour.
Old 04-20-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see some cleavage, Kim.

Damn it!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jack is the most badass grandpa ever.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
mittelstaedt2007
Rookie

mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.

I think it's official, Tony is the new Nina. Jack will get the treatment and do what he does best.
Old 04-20-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea, like I'm gonna take advice how to reduce my carbon footprint to a guy who's gonna release a toxic bio-weapon into American air. pssh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
mittelstaedt2007
Rookie

mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.mittelstaedt2007 could make a wolverine purr.

Thank god these blasted commercials didn't happen back in the earlier seasons. Could you imagine Victor Drazen or Nina talking about lowering carbon emissions just after shooting someone.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking the way this season is turning. But calling the baby Terry? Cli-*******-che.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I'm liking the way this season is turning. But calling the baby Terry? Cli-*******-che.
Or you know, normal.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not that strange to name your child after a parent of yours that was killed.

I'm hoping, no matter how unrealistic it is, for Jack to take the cure. 24 is not the same show without Jack Bauer just being ultra badass and kicking ass. I want to see Jack take the cure, **** up Hodges, hunt down Tony, and gut him like a fish!

We also know Jack can heal himself anytime, he just chooses not to. He figures the longer he waits and if he makes it look like the cure did it, it'll make for some hot almost near death sex with Renee.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't get over two things:

a) how attached and invested in Jack Renee (lol that name is ugly) is considering she just met him.

b) that the president just appointed her daughter with 0 experience and with whom she'd not spoken to for years her interm chief of staff. that's almost as realistic as the president being a woman. uh oh.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 01:31 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I'm just like so f'n confused now. Jack turns all better for the next episode, Hodges survives his heart attack and Tony is up to something and I'm not sure whether he is an inside man or just doing this cause he is evil. Man I am all twisted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If Jack Bauer goes down in a blaze of glory this episode, that was an awesome "Put a ***** in her place" moment for Jack.

WOOO!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Me likey. I'm liking the tone of desparation that the show is taking. I actually do hope Jack dies - would make the conclusion fitting.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-29-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm rewatching S4 of 24 and I want me some Behrooz back.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm rewatching S4 of 24 and I want me some Behrooz back.
I never finished Season 4. I missed the last 6-8 episodes. It's the only season I haven't seen all of.
Old 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I never finished Season 4. I missed the last 6-8 episodes. It's the only season I haven't seen all of.
Well you need to fix this problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this show is starting to suck, its was only a matter of time.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well you need to fix this problem.
Just tell me how it ends. It was so long ago I would have to watch the season from the start to remember what's happening.
Old 04-29-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Just tell me how it ends. It was so long ago I would have to watch the season from the start to remember what's happening.
I don't really remember which is why I'm rewatching. It mainly involves Jack faking his death after Marwin kills himself to protect himself from the Chinese.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I think the last 6-8 episodes of season 4 were actually the first episodes I ever saw of 24 aside from Season 6. I got into 24 in Season 6, and at the same time A&E was going through the seasons. I jumped in late in Season 4.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-29-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I think the last 6-8 episodes of season 4 were actually the first episodes I ever saw of 24 aside from Season 6. I got into 24 in Season 6, and at the same time A&E was going through the seasons. I jumped in late in Season 4.
Please tell me you have watched season's 1-3. Otherwise, you've been wasting your time with the bummer seasons of this show, haha.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it just me or is the muslim guy they are setting up the same guy who he and his brother owned the gun shop and helped Jack and Paul Raines a few seasons back???

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

today's episode was "eh" for me. my favorite part was watching the "previously" and realized that bad guy that the girl sne the message "weigh in" to was coach Yost. that was epic win
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Holy **** Olivia is a stupid *****.

Aaron should put her in her place.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Is it just me or is the muslim guy they are setting up the same guy who he and his brother owned the gun shop and helped Jack and Paul Raines a few seasons back???
It may have been . . . IMDb says that same actor was in one Season 4 episode.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1859475/

Nice eye, haha.