Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2009, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was some good stuff by Carlos Bernard there.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda wanted Jack to kill Tony, but fitting nonetheless.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a bad ending here. At least the show has taken a deeper look into Jack and Tony's psyche this season after years of doing such horrible stuff in their jobs. It's a nice change of pace.

I just hope Olivia dies a tragic death at the hands of Aaron.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That was some good stuff by Carlos Bernard there.
I really hated the cheesy "You killed my son, now I'll kill YOU!"

That last line was very cheesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Setup for Season 8 right here with Alan and Renee?

Hmm . . .
Old 05-18-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Kiss her, Jack . . .
Old 05-18-2009, 08:33 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I really hated the cheesy "You killed my son, now I'll kill YOU!"

That last line was very cheesy.
Yeah I know this but in general before that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah I know this but in general before that.
Yeah, that was a good one with the kid. Definitely shows us what Tony had to really go through, cause losing a wife is tough enough, but an unborn son is just...can't even put it into words.

Now lets see whether Olivia gets nailed to the wall, like she should.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Can't blame Carlos for poor writing. He reads the lines he's given and he did a good job this season.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:40 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Damn thats just f'd up what Mr. President said

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

laaaaaaaaaaaame.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Do they not think Ethan would really keep quiet? And Aaron?

Uhhh . . .
Old 05-18-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

15 mins away from the end, this looks like the end for Jack

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

"Nothing is black and white."

IT IS ON LOST!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Kim will save the day. Might be a cliffhanger into season 8.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Jack converts to Islam? More at 11.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
aNYtitan
All-Pro

BTW, how did he have his number just like that?

Quote:
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Give Kiefer an Emmy while you're at it.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2009, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
BTW, how did he have his number just like that?
Jack has a universal rolodex in his mind.

DUH!
Old 05-18-2009, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Double homicide and a suicide here by the Prez?
Old 05-18-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

YES! I like how Aaron kept the door open as well, just to make sure

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

President Taylor should have learned a lesson from Rod Marinelli.

Never hire family.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

She better not be President next year. I am so tired of this family melodrama.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
She better not be President next year. I am so tired of this family melodrama.
Then we have to wait quite a while before the next season. I see her coming back.

I always liked Ethan, the man with reason.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Ethan / President Taylor affair?

DAMN IT! Season 8 is essentially upon us in these final minutes.