Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-18-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TORTURE TIME!

RENEE IS SO ******* HOT!

"Secure your hands to that pole"

(that's what she said)
Old 05-18-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Career suicide...she is another Jack. Damn it Janice, just shut up already on the whole moral issue.

Do it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WHY?! Just in time for the juicy part, close the door.

EDIT: Jack is going to wake up and be like WTF?

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope Janice doesn't return next season but I know she will.
Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

No silent clock = no Jack dead. (obviously)
Old 05-18-2009, 08:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I guess that was good, but they should've let Jack die.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Jack doesn't die until next year.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

That was half good half bad prelude to the next season. So Renee beats the information out of Alan and becomes a renegade (I'm assuming). Jack breaks her our and they go tracking whoever was in charge of this whole operation. But that whole "I'm not ready to let you go" was pretty lame.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They left it open depending on if Keifer wants to or is able to continue filming. I wouldn't mind a season of Renee as the new Jackie Bauer, but it won't last more than a season with ratings.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
They left it open depending on if Keifer wants to or is able to continue filming. I wouldn't mind a season of Renee as the new Jackie Bauer, but it won't last more than a season with ratings.
That's a good point.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah watch them kill off Jack and make it into a spinoff of "Jack's Angels" with Renee, Kim, and Chloe.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Not sure how I felt about the ending but this makes sense. Keifer is a mess. I saw him at a bar in NYC the week after Christmas. Pretty sure even at that time he wasn't supposed to be drinking. He's a midget by the way.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Not sure how I felt about the ending but this makes sense. Keifer is a mess. I saw him at a bar in NYC the week after Christmas. Pretty sure even at that time he wasn't supposed to be drinking. He's a midget by the way.
You saw Jack Bauer at a bar? I'm so jealous.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You saw Jack Bauer at a bar? I'm so jealous.
Don't be jealous. He's quite a tiny man. Pretty much ruined this whole season for me. Wasn't even a nice bar either. Shocked to see him. Earlier in that night my girlfriend was asking me had I ever seen a celebrity in NYC and I hadn't. Then Jack Bauer was at the bar.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Also, since the game show host from Slumdog is a main guy next year (and presumably some sort of villain), does this mean they'll abandon the organization thing for S8 like they abandoned the Max thing for Season 3?

And I know Kiefer is small, but he's still a badass.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Small dudes who can kickass are the most baddass. I don't need to see a roided up dude kicking ass.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Guesses as to who is a part of the regular cast next season?
Old 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
President Taylor. I think that's a given.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
President Taylor. I think that's a given.
Well it is now . . . wonder who runs the FBI? If that is even the government agency we deal with.

I heard Season 8 could take place in New York.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Kiefer, Elisha, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Cherry Jones, Annie Wersching, and Anil Kapoor (Slumdog game show host). Not that I've read reports or anything...

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-18-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kiefer, Elisha, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Cherry Jones, Annie Wersching, and Anil Kapoor (Slumdog game show host). Not that I've read reports or anything...
Kim Bauer returning as a season regular?

I wonder if Janice returns? Tony?

Ethan will return.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

Um...Renee, Jack, Chloe, President Taylor, Ethan, Janice. Though we probably haven't seen the end of Tony or Kim or Olivia.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Um...Renee, Jack, Chloe, President Taylor, Ethan, Janice. Though we probably haven't seen the end of Tony or Kim or Olivia.
Will the President divorce or separate from her husband? Her and Ethan will probably have an affair.

I also expect the next season to begin very close in the timeline to the end of this season.
Old 05-18-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Will the President divorce or separate from her husband? Her and Ethan will probably have an affair.

I also expect the next season to begin very close in the timeline to the end of this season.
Yeah, that's the one given - Season 8 is shaping up to be a continuation of Season 7. I can't think of any other Seasons that have worked like that. Actually, Season 6 worked off of Jack's captivity of Season 5 and more Charles Logan.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-19-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Then we have to wait quite a while before the next season. I see her coming back.

I always liked Ethan, the man with reason.
Unless she resigns due to the amount of stress the job has caused her.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote