Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-12-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first I was overcome with the fact that I found Agent Walker to be a stone cold fox, but after the scene where she interrogated that man in the hospital room, I now have developed a slight love for her. She already had me on board with the looks and those supple breasts just waiting to bust out of that shirt of hers, but after i saw her mean streak in her intense questioning sequence i've now become infatuated with her. I've been aroused in a way i've never been aroused before. I would allow her to interrogate me with open arms. I've never been big on bondage or brutality in the midst of intercourse, but i would gladly let her choke me.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Billy Walsh being the FBI tech guy makes everything go well.
I could never see him as the mole. He directed Medellin for god sakes

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with Unseen, I thought Agent Walker is a mole too.

I was late watching the show from Monday. Had to watch it last night.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While this season has been very good and entertaining thus far, I don't really understand why Jack would be so quick to ruin his standing in the government's eyes by breaking Tony out and "going rogue" with Bill and Chloe.

I don't think Bill and Chloe's reasoning for why they are doing what they do is enough. Kinda underdeveloped thinking. 4 people against both the so-called good guys and bad guys? Umm . . .
Old 01-14-2009, 12:42 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
While this season has been very good and entertaining thus far, I don't really understand why Jack would be so quick to ruin his standing in the government's eyes by breaking Tony out and "going rogue" with Bill and Chloe.

I don't think Bill and Chloe's reasoning for why they are doing what they do is enough. Kinda underdeveloped thinking. 4 people against both the so-called good guys and bad guys? Umm . . .
I guess it comes down to Jack's trust of Bill. Bill told him Tony was good, he's the one saying there's a pro-Juma conspiracy in the US government. None of this would happen if Bill weren't trustworthy in Jack's eyes. But as we've seen before, if Jack believes something, he's not afraid to act on it, no matter the consequences. That's basically the crux of the series.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 01:31 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well jack at least screwed up his chance to get with that fbi agent renee walker, she was cute but somehow him stranling her prolly is the fatal oh-moment for her

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with Unseen, I thought Agent Walker is a mole too
Don't talk about my wife that way xio.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Don't talk about my wife that way xio.
Your wife is having an affair . . . with me!

And she loves it when I accuse her of being a mole and has me cuff her and "torture" her and then she overpowers me and gets a hold of my, errr . . . gun.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I guess it comes down to Jack's trust of Bill. Bill told him Tony was good, he's the one saying there's a pro-Juma conspiracy in the US government. None of this would happen if Bill weren't trustworthy in Jack's eyes. But as we've seen before, if Jack believes something, he's not afraid to act on it, no matter the consequences. That's basically the crux of the series.
I've never understood the love for Bill. Personally I can't stand him.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:58 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've never understood the love for Bill. Personally I can't stand him.
o rly? I do in fact like him.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
o rly? I do in fact like him.
Is it because of his hair?

Bill really lost me last season with the whole plot between him and his ****** wife.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Is it because of his hair?

Bill really lost me last season with the whole plot between him and his ****** wife.
oh yeah, that.

um.

I still like Bill

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So when will Jon Voight's character make his return?

I thought it was kinda unwise to reveal him in the 24 Redemption thing.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
So when will Jon Voight's character make his return?

I thought it was kinda unwise to reveal him in the 24 Redemption thing.
That's a good point. They couldn't help it, I guess. They probably figure that Repemption was hours -1 and -0, so it's like revealing a character, not talking about him for some hours, and bringing the character out again. that's happened before in the show I bet.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

According to IMDb, Jon Voight is only appearing in the 24th episode of this season.

Hmm . . .
Old 01-14-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
According to IMDb, Jon Voight is only appearing in the 24th episode of this season.

Hmm . . .
Spoiler, or totally irrelevant?

hmm . . . indeed.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-14-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hmm . . .
I'm holding onto hope that Nina is still alive and the villain. They already ruined the awesome Max storyline with the stupid video game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

24 needs a villain like Nina to continue as a great show.

Jack needs a nemesis of sorts that can bridge more than one season.
Old 01-14-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
24 needs a villain like Nina to continue as a great show.

Jack needs a nemesis of sorts that can bridge more than one season.
BuckNaked's hot-ass wife could work.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
BuckNaked's hot-ass wife could work.
Oh baby trust me you don't wanna see her when she gets evil. She's admitted me into the hospital on multiple occasions when she came back from the day job in a bad mood and took it upon herself to torture me sexually.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Oh baby trust me you don't wanna see her when she gets evil. She's admitted me into the hospital on multiple occasions when she came back from the day job in a bad mood and took it upon herself to torture me sexually.
She suggested a threesome with Buck and I. I'm almost afraid she'll hold us at gunpoint and make us do her.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

Quote:
She suggested a threesome with Buck and I. I'm almost afraid she'll hold us at gunpoint and make us do her.
At this point in our short lived steamy erotic relationship, I'm in absolute paranoia and constant fear of my life. If I don't perform up to my expected capabilities or am simply tired from the endless sexual exploitation and physical abuse, she will end me. I don't mean like break off the relationship, I'm talking like literally ending my existence, she even showed me the knife.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
At this point in our short lived steamy erotic relationship, I'm in absolute paranoia and constant fear of my life. If I don't perform up to my expected capabilities or am simply tired from the endless sexual exploitation and physical abuse, she will end me. I don't mean like break off the relationship, I'm talking like literally ending my existence, she even showed me the knife.
Old 01-15-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't stop believing! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Cobra Commander

He is just insane, I sat there glued to my sofa.