Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-19-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
She ain't dead.

But this season is headed downhill. Once they started getting caught up in the personal problems off all the FBI people the show started to suffer.
that affair **** is gonna be lame. and janice seems like a new awkward chloe.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Good thing they never did the personal thing with CTU people....................
Uh yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. This **** is getting tiresome. No one cares about obscure characters and their background stories.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:05 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not digging the affair. At all. Something interesting has to happen, and fast.

Did the end remind anyone else of the part in Season 1 when Jack "kills" Nina but she survives? I mean, it's still up in the air if Renee's actually alive, but I was immediately struck by the...re-hash.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also don't see the point of writing a season with Bill and Chloe and not having them in the episodes.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Uh yeah, that's exactly what I was getting at. This **** is getting tiresome. No one cares about obscure characters and their background stories.
It's one of the building blocks of the show and it has always been present. This season is actually more easy to handle (so far) than say anything with Kim and Rick in Season 1, Michelle's brother/Michelle and Carrie in Season 2, Chase's kid debacle in Season 3, and so forth.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Yeah, I'm not digging the affair. At all. Something interesting has to happen, and fast.

Did the end remind anyone else of the part in Season 1 when Jack "kills" Nina but she survives? I mean, it's still up in the air if Renee's actually alive, but I was immediately struck by the...re-hash.
She's alive. They don't kill off primary characters in the 5th episode. They spent too much time developing her character already.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, you're right. I meant up in the air because IIRC they showed in the same episode Nina being alive.

the silent count threw me off. I'm guessing the "breath" was supposed to be a cheat indicator of sorts.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:12 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm loving this season so far. It seems to be slowly building up to something. In season 6, they did everything in the first 4 episodes and all the tension evaporated for the rest of the season. Things are slowly happening here and you can feel a real build up to something. The ending of the episode also had a real ominous feel to it. Loved the final shot of Jack, screen going black, and the silent clock with the breath. Loving Season 7 so far.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I hope there is an assassination attempt on President Taylor. She needs to be offed.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A real safe room like that would not have any ventilation coming in from the rest of the house.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:14 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
A real safe room like that would not have any ventilation coming in from the rest of the house.
It's...a....television....show. ;) The 24 premise isn't rational to begin with lol.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope there is an assassination attempt on President Taylor. She needs to be offed.
The vice needs to be Keith Palmer so we can keep a running Palmer presidential tally going.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-19-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
While Taylor annoys me, that's one of the worst things this season could do. We don't need more Presidents in bodybags or in a hospital. It would be utterly pointless.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i thought of that right away. I was like "ZOMGZ! like the flight jacket thing with Nina!"

I bet Jack wished he killed Nina there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The vice needs to be Keith Palmer so we can keep a running Palmer presidential tally going.
Nah, I think Sandra Palmer would be a better Palmer to take office:

WAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIID!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:31 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

WAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIID!
OH GOD NO NOT THE REPRESSED SEASON 6 MEMORIES

damn you Xio. damn you to hell

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

WAAAAAAAAALIIIIIIIIIID!
I had actually forgotten that. Thank you so much for bringing it up.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My guess is that the only reason they are showing us the whole affair thing is because that girl is the mole.

They want you to think its the guy but its the girl... I hope I'm wrong.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 07:22 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
My guess is that the only reason they are showing us the whole affair thing is because that girl is the mole.

Good chance of it. I Larry Moss gets killed. He's more annoying than Ryan Chappelle.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:26 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post

That's a good point. I never really thought of him as the mole, but good insight there.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
That's a good point. I never really thought of him as the mole, but good insight there.
How about this:

THEY ARE ALL MOLES!

The entire FBI is crooked, except my now less attractive and half dead mistress, Ms. Walker.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Good chance of it. I Larry Moss gets killed. He's more annoying than Ryan Chappelle.
No attacking Chappelle after the amazing episode that was his death.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-20-2009, 10:16 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
How about this:

THEY ARE ALL MOLES!

The entire FBI is crooked, except my now less attractive and half dead mistress, Ms. Walker.
Less attractive? The bloodier the better, I always say.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 01-20-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Less attractive? The bloodier the better, I always say.
Dirtier too?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:37 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Dirtier too?
And in plastic.

yum.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote: