Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-08-2010, 06:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Closest they are coming to me is Memphis and I'm not driving 5 hours for that. I've seen Mastodon in concert and was very disappointed and I'm not a fan at all of Baroness.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
5/22/2010 Lexington, KY Busters
Def going to that one!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 09:52 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SIR:
Old 02-08-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Mastodon w/ support from special guests Between The Buried And Me, Baroness and Valient Thorr

DATE CITY VENUE
4/16/2010 Charleston, SC Music Farm
4/17/2010 Raleigh, NC Lincoln Theater
4/18/2010 Richmond, VA The National
4/20/2010 Baltimore, MD Rams Head
4/21/2010 Sayreville, NJ Starland Ballroom
4/22/2010 Hartford, CT Webster
4/23/2010 Worcester, MA Palladium - NEW ENGLAND METAL FEST
4/24/2010 Burlington, VT Higher Ground
4/26/2010 Pittsburgh, PA Palace Theater
4/27/2010 Rochester, NY Water Street
4/29/2010 Grand Rapids, MI Orbit Room
4/30/2010 Indianapolis, IN Vogue
5/1/2010 Columbia, MO Blue Note
5/3/2010 Albuquerque, NM Sunshine Theater
5/4/2010 Tucson, AZ Rialto
5/5/2010 San Diego, CA House Of Blues
5/7/2010 Pomona, CA Fox
5/8/2010 The Missing Link Is Coming To Oakland, CA Stay Tuned
5/9/2010 Reno, NV Knitting Factory
5/10/2010 Eugene, OR McDonald Theater
5/11/2010 Spokane, WA Knitting Factory
5/13/2010 Billings, MT The Shrine
5/14/2010 Fargo, ND The Venue
5/15/2010 Omaha, NE Sokol Hall
5/16/2010 Lawrence, KS Liberty Hall
5/18/2010 Madison, WI Orpheum
5/19/2010 Urbana, IL Canopy Club
5/20/2010 Memphis, TN Minglewood
5/21/2010 Knoxville, TN Valarium
5/22/2010 Lexington, KY Busters
I was gonna post this....

Closest they come to me is Charleston (5 hours) and I'll probably go. This tour is too orgasmic for me to pass up.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

closest show to me is 20 mins away, i don't think i'll miss it. depending how poor i am after coachella.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:38 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Orbit Room in Grand Rapids is cool, but a bit far from me. Probably won't catch this one.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:47 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ive seen em 3 times, deff not as good as they used to be, or actually newest album isn't as heavy so not as good for live shows

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:12 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ive seen em 3 times, deff not as good as they used to be, or actually newest album isn't as heavy so not as good for live shows
I like Crack the Skye more than their other albums, but youre right it isnt as good for live shows.
Old 02-09-2010, 10:26 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
They'll probably play the entirety of Crack the Skye as they've been doing so far and as they did when I saw them in November. Which is good I guess - I love the album - but I'd rather they play less CTS and more everything else because as you said it's more fun to play, say, March of the Fire Ants and Blood and Thunder than The Czar and The Last Baron.

If anything, Between the Buried and Me is good enough for the show. They are ******* badass live. I kinda like Baroness also, but they're not gonna be at the show I'm looking at, but that's not a big deal for me.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:

Last edited by The Unseen : 02-09-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:10 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here going to check out Mechanize from Fear Factory? From what I heard of it, it sounds great! Reminds me a lot of Obsolete.

Here is a single called Powershifter:

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 02-09-2010 at 11:14 AM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 03:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Anyone here going to check out Mechanize from Fear Factory? From what I heard of it, it sounds great! Reminds me a lot of Obsolete.

Here is a single called Powershifter:

I have liked the one song I have heard off of it.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-10-2010, 06:46 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

So far the new Fear Factory is pretty bad ass.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-11-2010, 01:53 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno if I'll ever buy a fear factory album after the really lame act they pulled on Australian fans, **** those guys

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 12:21 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Holy ****. The new song from The Red Chord just ripped my face off.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-16-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-17-2010, 02:13 AM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dethklok, Necrophagist, and Decapitated. That is all.
Old 02-17-2010, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob Zombie will be at Riverbend here in Cincinnati this summer and I am really debating on whether or not to go. The new Hellbilly album is pretty kick ass

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

High on Fire's new Snakes for the Divine is streaming on their Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/highonfire

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight I went and saw;

Veil of Maya / Animals as Leaders / Circle of Contempt / Periphery / Some local band.

Veil of Maya was as good as usual, I really wish they'd turn there sound up though, make it much louder. Animals as Leaders was great. Circle of Contempt was my favorite ( and now one of my favorite bands, I've listened to there CD before ), I also bought a shirt and talked to one of the members, but they completely tore the place apart! Periphery was alright, needs to be louder and the Local band was pretty good. It was a girl on vocals, she was fineee!

http://www.myspace.com/circleofcontempt .. I wore my new Carnifex ( HELL CHOSE ME ) shirt and bought this Circle of Contempt shirt:

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo

Last edited by HawkeyeFan : 02-19-2010 at 12:44 AM.
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:25 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need more metal heads :/

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
We need more metal heads :/

Actually I think this thread went toometal, the extreme sub-genre's have taken over.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 02:41 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Actually I think this thread went toometal, the extreme sub-genre's have taken over.
Not at all, there are other threads for fans of ***** emo rock and such to use, this is the thread of metal.
Old 03-20-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I payed five bucks to go to a Coheed and cambria show five minutes away from school, and afterwards theres a meet and greet CD signing. I'm really not all into them but I figured for five bucks its def worth it to check em out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 11:52 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
There is no such thing as too metal! I actually think this thread isnt Metal enough! There is hardly any Scandinavian Death Metal...hardly any Doom Metal..and where is the New Orleans Metal themed from Scandinavian Black Metal????
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
There is no such thing as too metal! I actually think this thread isnt Metal enough! There is hardly any Scandinavian Death Metal...hardly any Doom Metal..and where is the New Orleans Metal themed from Scandinavian Black Metal????

My fav Scandinavian metal, \m/ Vikings