Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-08-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah, forgot. Sample of The Melvins' upcoming And the Bride Screamed Murder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTzPASH3brQ

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Picked up the "Best Of" of Testament the other day at Fry's for $8. Worth it.
At $8 that's a steal

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:46 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eek, Heliocentric is bad. I'm really disappointed. Swallowed by the Earth may be the only good song.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-13-2010, 07:42 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen to the new Deftones. Damn it's good.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 08:24 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/vie...video-premiere

Periphery are a pretty amazing band.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-15-2010, 05:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Sounds like Protest the Hero meets Meshuggah. But to be honest I don't like the vocals.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-17-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Mastodon and BTBAM was ******* awesome, especially since I got to meet Mastodon beforehand (sans Brent Hinds). Brann Dailor is the best thing ever.
Also, Valient Thorr is pretty kick-ass.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-19-2010, 11:40 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Just picked up the new Periphery and have been having my face melted ever since.

Also been listening to some Exhorder who just got back together. Pretty awesome late 80s/early 90s thrash.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-29-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

http://www.blackdiamondskye.com/

it's official: Alice in Chains, Deftones, and Mastodon are touring. dates (as of now) for those too lazy to click:

16-Sep Chicago, IL Charter One Pavilion, on-sale May 22
17-Sep Detroit, MI DTE Energy Center, on-sale May 22
18-Sep Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre, on-sale May 20
20-Sep Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun, on-sale May 22
22-Sep Boston, MA Agannis Arena, on-sale May 22
24-Sep New York, NY Madison Square Garden, on-sale May 22
28-Sep Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre, on-sale May 22
1-Oct St. Louis, MO Scottrade Arena, on-sale May 22
4-Oct Denver, CO Red Rocks, on-sale May 22
7-Oct Vancouver, BC GM Place, on-sale May 15
8-Oct Seattle, WA Key Arena, on-sale May 22
9-Oct Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum, on-sale May 22
16-Oct Las Vegas, NV The Joint, on-sale May 22

they would have to actually come to Florida for me to think about going.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
http://www.blackdiamondskye.com/

it's official: Alice in Chains, Deftones, and Mastodon are touring. dates (as of now) for those too lazy to click:

16-Sep Chicago, IL Charter One Pavilion, on-sale May 22
17-Sep Detroit, MI DTE Energy Center, on-sale May 22
18-Sep Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheatre, on-sale May 20
20-Sep Uncasville, CT Mohegan Sun, on-sale May 22
22-Sep Boston, MA Agannis Arena, on-sale May 22
24-Sep New York, NY Madison Square Garden, on-sale May 22
28-Sep Atlanta, GA Lakewood Amphitheatre, on-sale May 22
1-Oct St. Louis, MO Scottrade Arena, on-sale May 22
4-Oct Denver, CO Red Rocks, on-sale May 22
7-Oct Vancouver, BC GM Place, on-sale May 15
8-Oct Seattle, WA Key Arena, on-sale May 22
9-Oct Portland, OR Memorial Coliseum, on-sale May 22
16-Oct Las Vegas, NV The Joint, on-sale May 22

they would have to actually come to Florida for me to think about going.
Their not coming any where close to where I live. I'd travel to go see them but their not even going to Texas. I guess I could take the trek to Hotlanta but I'm not quite sure about that.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-29-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

I would also have to take a trek to Hotlanta but I don't care that much. Tickets will probably be pretty expensive, and I haven't listened to enough AIC or Deftones to get excited about that part of the tour. I've already driven 5 hours to see Mastodon before - I think that's my limit.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
I would also have to take a trek to Hotlanta but I don't care that much. Tickets will probably be pretty expensive, and I haven't listened to enough AIC or Deftones to get excited about that part of the tour. I've already driven 5 hours to see Mastodon before - I think that's my limit.
I drove the same amount to go see Gojira when they first toured the States. I'd love to go see the Deftones again. They put on one hell of a show the first time I saw them in New Orleans at HOB. AIC would be incredible to see as I'm a huge fan but I don't know if I would want to pay for tickets. The same could be said for Tool, who is coming to NOLA in June.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-30-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Holy **** this band is good. Sludgy, doomy, rockabilly goodness

http://www.myspace.com/theatlasmothband

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-30-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Holy **** this band is good. Sludgy, doomy, rockabilly goodness

http://www.myspace.com/theatlasmothband
me likey. thanks.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 04-30-2010, 08:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
me likey. thanks.
I don't know if you got this in the Music Thread or not but check out Battlefields and Iron Thrones.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 04-30-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

yeah I did...currently listening to Iron Thrones. also good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-01-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Almost finished downloading my Diamond Head discography torrent.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Almost finished downloading my Diamond Head discography torrent.
SUCCESS!!!
Diamond Head is some good music.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 08:19 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Oh yeah, Bill Kelliher is in the hospital and has been for a few days. Mastodon has been switching up by using both guitarists from Baroness on different songs and then sometimes doing a trio.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-03-2010, 05:53 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good ol, early 90s black metal

Old 05-03-2010, 07:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-05-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw AS I LAY DYING live Monday for the 1st time EVER! It was a special show, since I got into metal 2 years ago, they were my 1st favorite band, and are one of my all time favorites. I've got all there CDs, a Poster and the DVD. And to finally see who've been an idol... it was really special!

Alright quality of the show ( not shot by me, I was right in the front-center.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 08:53 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i went to my first show for ages and was blown away by:

50 Lions
The Warriors
Winds of Plague
Despised Icon
Parkway Drive

Really good show, but realizing that i thought the music was too loud made me feel old...
Old 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Winds of Plague, Despised Icon and Parkway Drive are amazing live! You had yourself a good show :)

It's never too loud my friend!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:58 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Winds of Plague, Despised Icon and Parkway Drive are amazing live! You had yourself a good show :)

It's never too loud my friend!
of the thee, DI was he only band that i knew of before the show - and now i've got some records to buy

and yeah, its never too loud :)