Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dude View Post
of the thee, DI was he only band that i knew of before the show - and now i've got some records to buy

and yeah, its never too loud :)
Yeah, after there next US tour, they're breaking up :(

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.myspace.com/adai

New band I just found out about with some pretty cool music.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-10-2010, 05:47 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
http://www.myspace.com/adai

New band I just found out about with some pretty cool music.
Not bad, definitely more hardcore than anything!

The Chief.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:08 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this happened a couple weeks ago, but Peter Steele the front man for Type O Negative died of a heart attack. Type O was and is one of my favorite bands. I got the pleasure of meeting Peter and Kenny a couple of times at meet and greets and they were all always very friendly and funny guys. Peter is an intimidating guy to meet in person, but will quickly cut up and smile at ya. They were in the area a couple months ago but I couldnt make the show, I so much regret that now.

If youve never heard any Type O Negative, do yourself a favor and check out Bloody Kisses.(Black No.1, Christian Woman, Blood and Fire) I think its there best release myself.

RIP Peter Steele

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Wow, that's terrible. I believe I've listened to them a few times, and I'll definitely check out the songs that you recommended. He looks like a good guy and reminds me a lot of Tim Lambesis from As I Lay Dying;

( vocalist for them )

That guy looks really cool though, too bad he passed away :(

The Chief.
Old 05-11-2010, 06:06 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad you've jumped on the Periphery bandwagon, diabsoule. Insane!

a few other cds I've been listening to this week...

Old 05-11-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Oh, I've been on the Periphery bandwagon. I have just been waiting for them to release an album that I can get.

This has been in my head all day.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-11-2010, 06:56 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

I don't like the new guy for Periphery, I've met him, real nice guy, great singing voice but his scream and sound just isn't as heavy as what Periphery should be.

The Chief.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dream Theater is the best. That and John Petrucci looks like a buff Jesus:

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:17 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really like Dream Theater. I gave them a chance awhile back and was like "ehhhhhh."

I'm a big fan of a bunch of prog metal bands but don't like Dream Theater or Tool. Weird.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
I don't really like Dream Theater. I gave them a chance awhile back and was like "ehhhhhh."

I'm a big fan of a bunch of prog metal bands but don't like Dream Theater or Tool. Weird.
I'm not a Dream Theater guy, but I really like Tool. I found these guys the other day;

It's really good, especially if you like Periphery and/or Veil of Maya

The Chief.
Old 05-15-2010, 01:21 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw Cannibal Corpse, Skeletonwitch, Lecherous Nocturne, and Crypteria (local band). If you haven't checked out Skeletonwitch yet, I suggest you do so. They kick ass.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-15-2010, 01:24 AM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post

Dream Theater would be awesome if they could find a singer who doesnt sound like a damn eunuch.

Also Unseen, shame on you for not liking Tool. Shame, shame, shame.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:51 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with who mentioned the new Deftones album being good. I think it's easily their best album since Around the Fur. Glad the classic sound came back...

Old 05-15-2010, 01:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I agree with who mentioned the new Deftones album being good. I think it's easily their best album since Around the Fur. Glad the classic sound came back...

I believe that was me. I agree, their new cd is easily one of their best and for me, in my top 3-4 of their albums.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-15-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
I'm not a Dream Theater guy, but I really like Tool. I found these guys the other day;

It's really good, especially if you like Periphery and/or Veil of Maya
That's a pretty cool and you posted. I'm digging it. They went to the Berklee College of Music. You can also download their EP for free on their myspace page.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 05-15-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 05-15-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Peefs????? View Post
Dream Theater would be awesome if they could find a singer who doesnt sound like a damn eunuch.

Also Unseen, shame on you for not liking Tool. Shame, shame, shame.
meh, I don't like what I don't like. It might be Maynard.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
Old 05-16-2010, 02:51 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Ronnie James Dio has passed away, stomach cancer is the reason, that i'm reading.

One of the best voices in rock of all time, his Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath is one of my favorite songs, ever.

Old 05-16-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
Damn, Ronnie James Dio has passed away, stomach cancer is the reason, that i'm reading.

One of the best voices in rock of all time, his Heaven and Hell with Black Sabbath is one of my favorite songs, ever.

I just felt a wave of instant sadness and now I have to go play Holy Diver...

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-16-2010, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Just saw it. :(

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 05-16-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Just remember that there's a rainbow in the dark.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-16-2010, 11:42 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

http://www.theprp.com/2010/05/18/new...uits/#comments

Isis broke up yesterday. I'm sad.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter