Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-17-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you familiar with Capsule? Hardcore from florida, they're touring right now with a new album on the way. First album "Blue" is badass

Old 03-21-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just listened to the new Protest The Hero and it just doesn't impress me like Fortress did.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:33 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Just listened to the new Protest The Hero and it just doesn't impress me like Fortress did.
Ive been listening to it. Im still waiting for it to grow on me.
It hasnt yet.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not as good as Fortress but I do think it's very good.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both Fortress and the new one just aren't very impressive cds. They have parts, and its not like they dont have talent. They do, they just need to stop making every single song sound exactly alike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Both Fortress and the new one just aren't very impressive cds. They have parts, and its not like they dont have talent. They do, they just need to stop making every single song sound exactly alike.
That was my biggest issue with Scurrilous - every single song sounded the same.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-22-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:59 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the B side of Scurrilous sounds a little too similar for my tastes, but the A side is variegated and great.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need assistance, does anyone know an app that can run a guitar pro tab? I have guitar tux but dont really know how to use it, and im not sure how to open the files. If anyone on here knows of anything or can help that'd be amazing + rep.

Quote:
Old 03-22-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I need assistance, does anyone know an app that can run a guitar pro tab? I have guitar tux but dont really know how to use it, and im not sure how to open the files. If anyone on here knows of anything or can help that'd be amazing + rep.
Have you tried power tab editor?

http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I really love that song. I don't know if it's my favorite off the new album but it's in contention.

Here's a band my friend introduced me too. This song is just killer

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-22-2011, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
Have you tried power tab editor?

http://www.power-tab.net/guitar.php

The problem was pretty silly actually, for some reason the version of the song I was trying to open was corrupted but it was juts saying it couldn't open it. I tried opening another version of the song and it opened right away. Now to finally learn Obfuscation, even if it takes me three years at this pace. Thank zod for the advice tho.

Quote:
Old 03-25-2011, 10:29 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, somebody actually did this
Old 03-25-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I'm rocking out to Rosetta right now. They are so ******* good.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 03-25-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not too big into metal but Tool is definitely one of my favorite bands, I like Metallica too but definitely not as much as Tool. Ænima, Prison Sex, Lateralus, Sober, Pushit, The Patient, I could go on and on. Those are all some of my favorite songs.

They are one of the few bands that I really haven't got sick of, I can listen to them whenever.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RealityCheck
All-Pro

RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RealityCheck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to Iron Maiden tomorrow and Avenged Sevenfold next saturday. Yea.
RealityCheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Must...post...in...here...MOAR!
Old 04-18-2011, 11:27 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Just introduced to this band a few days ago and I ******* love them. First two minutes sound like Explosions In The Sky and then they go into what can only possibly be described as Isis & Rosetta getting together and having wild monkey sex

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-12-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hasn't been lights out or anything this year, but my love for John Axford increased this year since he's coming out with this as his intro music while warming up.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:25 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My love for The Refused cannot be overstated. Simply AMAZING!!!!

If you're not familiar, do yourself a favor and watch the movie...

Old 06-21-2011, 09:28 AM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody listen to Revocation? They've got a new album coming out in august and they just leaked some previews

Old 06-22-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hitting three shows this year more than likely

Gunna watch Rockstar Mayhem Tour with Megadeth, In Flames, Trivium and Godsmack (some other bands too but dont care about bands like disturbed)

Then going to the Summer Slaughterfest headlined by Black Dahlia Murder, White Chapel, Powerglove and a bunch of others.

Going to finish it off with Enslaved.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

The new BDM cd is brutal and oh so metal and I love it so very much.

Quote:
Old 06-26-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Show this coming weekend. Get to see my buddy Jeff... \m/

Last edited by phlysac : 06-26-2011 at 02:05 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Anything that sounds like Rosetta and I'm on that **** like a fat kid on a buffet

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter