Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-15-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fight Songs

USC
http://youtube.com/watch?v=83yTJ-P6jFs

Wisconsin
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BvVSp523-pY

Michigan
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcoyjO3FeCY

Notre Dame
http://youtube.com/watch?v=APYXaesB3...elated&search=

Georgia Tech
http://youtube.com/watch?v=R7h51M3CfIQ

Indiana
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xRoi6qppcJ4

Oklahoma
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z1zL0h8jD-c

Rank em.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i truely like USC's to be honest...i think michigan and notre dame have cool songs though too

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:46 PM    (permalink

Are these the 7 that you think are the best and you want us to pick?

The Hoosiers for obvious reasons.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

From someone who is currently enrolled in band and has been for the past six years, USC is trash. The band you hear at their games is distinctly horrid. Michigan's band is pure sex in sound form though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

from a music major studying music at school you couldnt be more wrong about the USC fight song but you're entitled to your opinion

Old 02-15-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to go with SC's at #1, I hum it outloud or in my head all the time. I would put Norte Dame's #2.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
for a music major studying music at school you couldnt be more wrong about the USC fight song but you're entitled to your opinion
The music itself is fine, the band playing it however is not.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:05 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Are these the 7 that you think are the best and you want us to pick?

The Hoosiers for obvious reasons.
I just picked 7 that are considered to be near the top. I will rank mine soon.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

i have friends in the Trojan marching band...they are legit musicians. the band is solid, they travel the world and compete in marching band festivals. You are entitled to your opinion though, thats what makes the world go round

Old 02-15-2007, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
i have friends in the Trojan marching band...they are legit musicians. the band is solid, they travel the world and compete in marching band festivals. You are entitled to your opinion though, thats what makes the world go round
They have a show band, what many would refer to as a modern band. That however does not make them a good musical group. They play modern music and dance more than 50 percent of the time. They're a disgrace to actual bands like Michigan and Texas.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

they have a sweet dancing style but even if you dont like it not really sure why that makes them a bad band. they have played and recorded with George Clinton, Fleetwood Mac, Offspring and many others

Old 02-15-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink

Dave, what do you think of IU's band? They any good?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Dave, what do you think of IU's band? They any good?
I'll take a listen to them, i've never really listened to them much though to be honest. I can find a bunch of their stuff and give you a more adequate answer tomorrow though.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:16 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

1.USC
2.ND
3.Wisconsin
4.Michigan
5.Indiana
6.Georgia Tech
7.Oklahoma
Old 02-15-2007, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

From that small clip, they sound good but i'd have to actually look into their music program and what not. Michigan is without a doubt one of the best college bands in the nation in Division I football though.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
1.USC
2.ND
3.Wisconsin
4.Michigan
5.Indiana
6.Georgia Tech
7.Oklahoma
Oklahoma is far better than USC, I knew/know a guy who played trumpet for their band and they are a top notch quality band. Im saying all this despite my hatred of the Sooners.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NMSU: There are drinking lyrics in the Fight Song and there are 18-20 year olds who are morally inclined to not follow them...

Or are they?
Old 02-15-2007, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble
NMSU: There are drinking lyrics in the Fight Song and there are 18-20 year olds who are morally inclined to not follow them...

Or are they?
New Mexico State University ?
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
1.USC
2.ND
3.Wisconsin
4.Michigan
5.Indiana
6.Georgia Tech
7.Oklahoma
Oklahoma is far better than USC, I knew/know a guy who played trumpet for their band and they are a top notch quality band. Im saying all this despite my hatred of the Sooners.
He's listing fight songs, not the bands.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
1.USC
2.ND
3.Wisconsin
4.Michigan
5.Indiana
6.Georgia Tech
7.Oklahoma
I'm not asking about the band just the team song.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Part of how the team song works is the band playing it.
Quote:
Old 02-15-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hail to the Victors of course

but i like Rockytop too
Old 02-15-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CU and ASU

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
FunJokeshere

iowa's victory song!!!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDael08JA4Y

In heaven there is no beer
That's why we drink it here
And when we're gone from here
All our friends will be drinking all the beer!!!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

ONWARD TO VICTORY! NOTRE DAME!