Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 04-06-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
That doesn't change the fact that BC can't beat VT when it matters. VT doesn't fall for the early hype train, they ride it to ACC championships.
I don't think either team will be in the championship game. That's the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
What the hell is healthy about us? Colin McCarthy, Eric Moncur, Travis Benjamin, Joel Figeroa, Javarris James, Lee Chambers, Dedrick Epps, Allen Bailey, Adewale Ojomo and Brandon McGee all out with injuries. What on earth is healthy about that?

That's 3/4 of our starting DL out. 1/3 of our starting LBs out. Our starting TE out. Both our primary backup runningbacks out. A starting OL out and a starting WR out.

There is nothing healthy about us right now.
Those guys will all be fine by game time (except maybe Epps). Plus most of those injuries came from before the spring, hence why it was a healthy spring.

Randy himself said he was very happy with where we are health-wise. Every team has injuries but we came out pretty clean and I wouldn't trade it for another shot.

IDK why you think injuries are a problem....you're the only person I've seen that felt that way.

Quote:
Please, anyone that watched the ACC last year knows how flawed your team is and how lucky you were to even be in the ACCGC last year.

The hype this year is coming from you winning it last year. But the people that really followed it (except for homer VT fans) don't buy that crap.

The only reason you guys even got in the game was because our 25 freshman finally hit a wall against GT and sucked the last few games or you wouldn't have even been in the game at all.

You backed your way in.
Exactly. VT is returning a team that got lucky to back into the ACCCG, beat a mediocre BC team without their QB and then a mediocre Cincinnati team for an Orange Bowl win. Their preseason hype stems from the fact that they won an Orange Bowl and returned most of their team. It's impressive on paper, but not when you realize that VT wasn't that good last year and they're still not that good.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is everyone else then, lol?

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Like I said, only VT fans think that ACCCG berth was earned by them.

Everyone else saw them sitting and praying for the proper tiebreakers so they could sneak in.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they lost 1 game in the coastal division.....everyone else lost 2, looks fair and square to me.

They beat the only other team that was tied with them head to head, or is that an unfair tiebreaker?

Wheres the superior team at?

Atlantic Coast Conference - Coastal
W-L PF PA W-L PF PA STRK
Virginia Tech 5-3 151 138 10-4 309 234 W4
Georgia Tech 5-3 180 156 9-4 317 264 L1
North Carolina 4-4 184 169 8-5 360 275 L1
Miami (FL) 4-4 219 220 7-6 352 314 L3
Virginia 3-5 125 143 5-7 193 260 -
Duke 1-7 139 212 4-8 241 281 -

Expanded Home Road AP USA

Virginia Tech 8-0 2-4 2-1 2-1
Georgia Tech 6-2 3-2 2-1 2-1
North Carolina 5-3 3-2 1-2 1-1
Miami (FL) 4-2 3-4 1-3 1-4
Virginia 4-3 1-4 1-2 1-2
Duke 3-4 1-4 0-2 0-2

Last edited by vatech=accdomination : 04-06-2009 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
As much as I would like that to happen, I don't think it will. The defense should still be solid, assuming they can at least try and replace Raji and Brace (no easy task), the OL will be solid as always, QB is a huge question mark, but the loss of Raji and Brace will bring the defense down some, even if the defense is still good.
You a BC fan? I really haven't followed ACC football the last few years, but could you give me some players to watch for that could have some impact?

Also, how's the B-ball team looking for next year?

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 04:43 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like NCstate as my darkhorse.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol at the Miami fans making excuses for Virginia Tech. winning the ACC. Again.

It's pretty bad when you are more concerned with why one team continues to win, rather than why yours can't.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 04-06-2009 at 05:39 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NCAA makes yet another bad decision and denies Corey Surrency's appeal for another year of eligability.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

With 2 weeks left in the season VT was sitting around praying for Miami to lose. With 1 week left to play, they were still praying for certain situations to happen so they could with the tiebreaker.

Please tell me where you guys were a clear cut better team then anyone else in the division? GT had the same record as you and Miami and UNC where within a game. You guys got timely losses by the other teams and a tiebreaker to give you the chance in the game.

ACCCG or not, there's nothing in the numbers above to suggest your significantly better then Miami, GT or UNC. Yet the hype you are getting suggests otherwise. That's all I'm trying to say.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
The NCAA makes yet another bad decision and denies Corey Surrency's appeal for another year of eligability.
Isn't the guy like 26 already? Time to move on.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
You a BC fan? I really haven't followed ACC football the last few years, but could you give me some players to watch for that could have some impact?

Also, how's the B-ball team looking for next year?
I follow them, albeit not very closely, because they are the only really big team around here (I'm not a UCONN fan personally), and I know a few guys on the team. Everyone knows Herzlich is a beast, but the MLB McGlaughlin (Sp?) is underrated IMO, and they have a few young DB's who could be good. The two freshman RB's Hayden and Harris are promising. The O-line is always very solid, even if they don't have a standout player like an Oher, J Smith or A Smith. Their biggest problem this year will be replacing Raji AND Brace. They brought in a big DT recruit from Dillon Quinn who should help that transition a bit, but he is still a freshman. BC needs to pick it up recruiting wise, they didn't even land the top two recruits from Mass last year (Lynch the TE, signed with Georgia, and the OT from CM who signed with North Carolina).

As for hoops, I know that losing Rice is gonna be a huge blow. They are a very inconsistent team (i.e. beating UNC @ Chapel Hill but then losing at home to Harvard). BJ Raji's brother, Corey, is one of, if not their best player.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
With 2 weeks left in the season VT was sitting around praying for Miami to lose. With 1 week left to play, they were still praying for certain situations to happen so they could with the tiebreaker.

Please tell me where you guys were a clear cut better team then anyone else in the division? GT had the same record as you and Miami and UNC where within a game. You guys got timely losses by the other teams and a tiebreaker to give you the chance in the game.

ACCCG or not, there's nothing in the numbers above to suggest your significantly better then Miami, GT or UNC. Yet the hype you are getting suggests otherwise. That's all I'm trying to say.
With one week left all we had to do was win. Or at least that's how I remember it.

We won as many games as GT, and beat them head to head. We shut down their best player. They had their opportunity.

UM choked the last two games, and UNC lost to NC State. Neither has the right to say anything.

Sure, we needed other teams to lose. So did every other team in the ACC at some point. But in the end we were at top, slim lead or not.

And we return almost our whole team, so I feel fine about this upcoming season.

Our offense should be leaps and boounds better with Tyrod's development without Glennon, our receivers (all freshman last season) being more experienced, and the influx of new, talented players to it who had new dimensions to our game (Logan Thomas/ DJ Coles the redzone threat, Ryan Williams for the big plays).

Not worried about the defense. Never will be as long as Bud Foster is here.

Just wait for Ryan Williams at runningback. Players have called him the quickest player they saw all of last season, some said the most talented player on the team, and coaches have called him the most talented back VT has ever had. And Kevin Jones was the number one recruit in the country.

Old 04-06-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
With one week left all we had to do was win. Or at least that's how I remember it.

We won as many games as GT, and beat them head to head. We shut down their best player. They had their opportunity.

UM choked the last two games, and UNC lost to NC State. Neither has the right to say anything.

Sure, we needed other teams to lose. So did every other team in the ACC at some point. But in the end we were at top, slim lead or not.

And we return almost our whole team, so I feel fine about this upcoming season.

Our offense should be leaps and boounds better with Tyrod's development without Glennon, our receivers (all freshman last season) being more experienced, and the influx of new, talented players to it who had new dimensions to our game (Logan Thomas/ DJ Coles the redzone threat, Ryan Williams for the big plays).

Not worried about the defense. Never will be as long as Bud Foster is here.

Just wait for Ryan Williams at runningback. Players have called him the quickest player they saw all of last season, some said the most talented player on the team, and coaches have called him the most talented back VT has ever had. And Kevin Jones was the number one recruit in the country.
Agreed, which is exactly what I'm getting at.

You were on top sure. But one bounce of the ball and it could have easily been any of GT, Miami or UNC in your place. So yea you were better, but the media hype machine is making in seem like you guys are the class of the ACC this year and that's not the case. If last year is any indication, the bounce of the ball will swing in another teams favor this year. Thats the way the ACC has been lately.

You might feel good about the guys your brought back but so does GT, UNC, Miami and various others.

As for Miami, althought you lost very little, Miami lost absolutely nothing to graduation or the draft all of our freshman class is now older along with one of the better incoming freshmen classes coming in. (I know you guys had good freshmen too, but let's face it, Miami had the best freshman class int he country last year and if your gonna bring up Ryan Williams, then I'll bring up Tommy Streeter, Ray Ray Armstrong, Kendal Thompkins and various others that can make as much if not more of an impact then Williams will.)
Old 04-06-2009, 06:52 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Agreed, which is exactly what I'm getting at.

You were on top sure. But one bounce of the ball and it could have easily been any of GT, Miami or UNC in your place. So yea you were better, but the media hype machine is making in seem like you guys are the class of the ACC this year and that's not the case. If last year is any indication, the bounce of the ball will swing in another teams favor this year. Thats the way the ACC has been lately.

You might feel good about the guys your brought back but so does GT, UNC, Miami and various others.

As for Miami, althought you lost very little, Miami lost absolutely nothing to graduation or the draft all of our freshman class is now older along with one of the better incoming freshmen classes coming in. (I know you guys had good freshmen too, but let's face it, Miami had the best freshman class int he country last year and if your gonna bring up Ryan Williams, then I'll bring up Tommy Streeter, Ray Ray Armstrong, Kendal Thompkins and various others that can make as much if not more of an impact then Williams will.)
I'm not even going to argue on Williams. Those guys won't have the impact Williams will, and I suspect it won't be close. He's going to be very, very special.

Those guys may be good as well, but I doubt they have the impact on the Canes that Williams will on VT.

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 04-06-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:25 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Good God, your swear VT had never landed a highly ranked recruited with all the hype Williams gets from them.

What happens if Williams struggles to adjust?
Old 04-06-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Good God, your swear VT had never landed a highly ranked recruited with all the hype Williams gets from them.

What happens if Williams struggles to adjust?
First off, he is the only player I'm hyping like this. Well, him and Nick Acree but he's not here yet. LT was higher ranked for the majority of the recruiting season, and David Wilson was rated higher (albeit LT and DW were in a different class).

The reason I'm hyping Williams is not only because of what he did in highschool, but because of what the ones around him are saying.

For longtime coaches to say he is the most talented back to come through, for seniors to say he may be the most talented player on the roster (actually someone said a player said he was the best on the roster), Barry Sanders nickname from teammates...of course I have high expectations.

He struggled with pass protection as a true freshman, which is why he redshirted. Apparently that is better now. From practice reports (Spring, last Spring, and practice squad last season) he definitely isn't struggling adapting to running the ball or doing things with it when it is in his hands.

And he has gotten bigger, he was 5'10" 207 before/ during last season. Decent size for a true freshman. Not sure what he is now.

I wouldn't doubt him, along with David Wilson, forcing Darren Evans to the Antonio Pittman or Steve Slaton route: leaving school early due to expected loss of carries to younger and better players.

But yeah, it is Worilds for the Juniors, Ryan Williams for the Freshman, and Nick Acree with this recruiting class. Tyrod has ability to enter this group if he steps his passing up.

Old 04-06-2009, 09:30 PM    (permalink
maryandy111

He has been the loss of more talent, I am looking forward to their game!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

Quote:

VT was 2-1 against the teams you just listed......GT was 1-2, Miami was 1-2, UNC was 2-1.....VT had the tiebreaker HEAD-TO-HEAD over UNC, tell me they were not better, wins talk.

And I am still more excited for David Wilson than I am for Ryan Williams, but I guess I will have to see Williams at the spring game to get a better feel for him.

Last edited by vatech=accdomination : 04-07-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

I didnt say you werent better. U won the conference. Im not an idiot.

Im just pointing out that it was extremely close. All of GT, VT, UNC and Miami were in it in some way shape or form during the last week. The media is hyping u guys like crazy ( I think ESPN had u at number 8) But in reality, all of UNC, Miami, GT and VT are very closely matched and none deserved to be ranked that high.

BTW...save the wins talk crap. We beat you. But I guess that win only whispers to u guys.
Old 04-07-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I didnt say you werent better. U won the conference. Im not an idiot.

Im just pointing out that it was extremely close. All of GT, VT, UNC and Miami were in it in some way shape or form during the last week. The media is hyping u guys like crazy ( I think ESPN had u at number 8) But in reality, all of UNC, Miami, GT and VT are very closely matched and none deserved to be ranked that high.

BTW...save the wins talk crap. We beat you. But I guess that win only whispers to u guys.
It was a good win, but it doesn't overcome our ten wins to your seven.

Old 04-07-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not even going to argue on Williams. Those guys won't have the impact Williams will, and I suspect it won't be close. He's going to be very, very special.

Those guys may be good as well, but I doubt they have the impact on the Canes that Williams will on VT.
Do you realize how many young new impact players we have on our roster? Joey made a short list but it doesn't even describe the kind of newcomers we have (i.e. Brandon Washington who some predict will be our best OL this year). I suspect 1 of the dozens will at least "come close to the impact of Jesus Williams".

But then again Williams should have a big impact on VT, even if he's merely decent....decent is a huge upgrade over Darren Evans.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-07-2009, 04:56 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Do you realize how many young new impact players we have on our roster? Joey made a short list but it doesn't even describe the kind of newcomers we have (i.e. Brandon Washington who some predict will be our best OL this year). I suspect 1 of the dozens will at least "come close to the impact of Jesus Williams".

But then again Williams should have a big impact on VT, even if he's merely decent....decent is a huge upgrade over Darren Evans.
Right.

1,200+ yards as a freshman and over 100 yards in four of his last six.

Pretty sure he is more than decent.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right.

1,200+ yards as a freshman and over 100 yards in four of his last six.

Pretty sure he is more than decent.
Pretty sure 4.4 yards per carry is average.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Nah.

Javon Ringer was pretty good last year, yeah?

When a player is a pounder and lacks a lot of big plays his average is lower. Explosive backs may not be as consistently good, but average more yards per attempt.

Old 04-07-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

IDC about stats. I watch Evans and he looks like a mediocre back....at best.

I wouldn't touch him in the draft and he'd be 7th on the depth chart at UM.

sig by BoneKrusher