Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-13-2009, 09:36 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFLO View Post
For your sake, I hope it's a scare...

But if it unfolds like you don't want it to, then you just have to accept it...

Not to sound like a person who has been there before, because I haven't, but it's not like you can make it go away.

I mean, she can but that is her and a totally different story...

Good luck...
thanks man. i have no words to describe how much that helps.
i just need someone, my mom's dead. my dad left after my third attempt. the school i was supposed to go to pulled my scholly two weeks ago. now i have to go to my back up. now this. ****. ****. ****.
i just cant handle this.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't it take more than 3 days for the girl to get pregnant?
Old 08-13-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

she passed the stick pregnancy test.
so i really dont know.

PM me for sigs.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea 3 days sounds fishy. She may have gotten pregnant from some guy she doesnt remember so she will try to blame it on you.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:57 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
she passed the stick pregnancy test.
so i really dont know.
It isnt possible for a pregnancy to show in 3 days. It wouldn't even stop her period from coming in only 3 days.

Some advice: Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. Wrap it before you tap it. No love without the glove. Make no mistake, dress your snake.

If you have had three scares, you really need to start wearing a condom.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a suggestion, and it rhymes with "contortion"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I have a suggestion, and it rhymes with "contortion"
a schmishmortion perhaps?
Old 08-14-2009, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
a schmishmortion perhaps?
haha yes.

BTW, you guys think it's worth the effort:

SWDC members' thoughts?

Old 08-14-2009, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pretty hot, go for it. Any backstory I missed tho? Purely on looks, I would say she is very cute.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:29 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha yes.

SWDC members' thoughts?
is that a pussycat on the floor? she's smashable. of course the question is, how much effort is necessary?
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 01:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
how much effort is necessary?
not sure, I'll let you know in about a week.

Old 08-14-2009, 01:37 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

worth the effort.

PM me for sigs.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:05 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand? She thinks she's pregnant after three days? It would at least be 4 weeks I would think before anyone could know.
If I was you I'd probably be more worried about her having an STD.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Hoooolllllyyyyyy ****!
Life Is Amazing!
I Love Life.
I Love Stupid Girls.
It Had A Minus On It! And She Thought It Meant Positive!!
She Didnt Even Look On The Box.
Yesssssssss!!!!
Ahhhhh!
I Love Everyone.

PM me for sigs.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:16 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
I don't understand? She thinks she's pregnant after three days? It would at least be 4 weeks I would think before anyone could know.
If I was you I'd probably be more worried about her having an STD.
This. 10char.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:18 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I Love Life.
love it so much that you would create one?
irony.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:36 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hoooolllllyyyyyy ****!
Life Is Amazing!
I Love Life.
I Love Stupid Girls.
Yesssssssss!!!!
Ahhhhh!
I Love Everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
It isnt possible for a pregnancy to show in 3 days. It wouldn't even stop her period from coming in only 3 days.

Some advice: Don't be a fool, wrap your tool. Wrap it before you tap it. No love without the glove. Make no mistake, dress your snake.

The three days not being enough still holds true.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:37 AM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

the sad part is i do wear condoms, my area is infamous for having sketchy bitches.

PM me for sigs.
Old 08-14-2009, 02:50 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congratulations on not having a kid!

Yea, I didn't notice the three day part...that would be some super fertilization!

Next time, wear two condoms...just to be safe

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha yes.

SWDC members' thoughts?
I'd hit it.

Quote:
Hoooolllllyyyyyy ****!
Life Is Amazing!
I Love Life.
I Love Stupid Girls.
Yesssssssss!!!!
Ahhhhh!
I Love Everyone.
Now go buy some jimmy caps so this doesn't happen again.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:25 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
haha yes.

SWDC members' thoughts?
She is worth the effort, until till someone better comes along
Old 08-14-2009, 08:56 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're worth the effort.

wait, we're not talking about the cats?

no?

okay.

cya guys

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hoooolllllyyyyyy ****!
Life Is Amazing!
I Love Life.
I Love Stupid Girls.
Yesssssssss!!!!
Ahhhhh!
I Love Everyone.
Tell her she's ******** for trying a pregnancy test 3 days after ze porking. And not to rain on your parade but she could still be pregnant.

Every time I sell a pregnancy test at work, it is to the saddest/pissed looking people. I giggle a little on the inside.
Old 08-14-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post

if you're going to take your pistol out of the holster, make sure you have a silencer or are shooting blanks...

serious. it takes 5+ days for sperm to travel up the fallopian tube...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
if you're going to take your pistol out of the holster, make sure you have a silencer or are shooting blanks...

serious. it takes 5+ days for sperm to travel up the fallopian tube...
are they that slow...or are the female tube just that long of a travel.