Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-03-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, I heard it actually happened to the soccer player Ronaldo (the Brazilian one).
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post
fellas, question. you meet some girl, shes giving you all the signals that she wants your junk inside her, so anyway you take her back to your place or hers (the loacation really is irellivent) anyway, your getting down, she gives you head all is well you head down on her and you find out shes hung like a stallion...how do you react????
I'd lose my dignity.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
I'd lose my dignity.
Along with your manhood.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now, the better question would be, how far would you let her go before you check?

aha! THE ANSWER INSIDE (or outside!)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:46 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Tell me this story didn't actually happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Wait, so you got head from a dude?
no, it really didnt...just hypothetical
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn98 View Post
I told her it was alright though, because it is. I'll be in Tallahassee all weekend for the FSU-Miami game. Poon heaven.
Central Florida U has the hottest chicks on the planet. Better than anywhere else in the country. My cousin goes there, and I came down for a visit for a week.....just amazing.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my girlfriend just broke up with me...she didn't offer a great explanation as to why, but I'd like to have a civilized conversation with her about why, because that's what is killing me the most.

Is it wrong to ask to have one with her (she's been honest with me the whole time, so its not like she hates me or anything) and how should I ask?

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

give it a couple days before you do.

let her cool down indeed. if she did the breaking up.

Old 09-08-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she is breaking up with you, you are entitled to an explanation in time. If you need the explanation, she should be willing to give it because it's what's best for both of you to move on. Be prepared that she will probably lay some heavy lumber on you. We're talking cheating as the worst case scenario, but more likely she's just not attracted anymore, etc.

Sucks to hear about this, dude. In the end, you'll come out ahead. Just stay focused and listen to what she has to say. Odds are, she'll tell you some info that will help you build a stronger relationship with your next gf.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
In the end, you'll come out ahead.
I'll definitely second this. I was crushed for a while after I was dumped about 2 years ago, but after a while, I was able to see what I was doing wrong or what I could have done better on my part. In the end, if you understand what you did wrong, and what you did right, you can easily make yourself more attractive to the ladies.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_kid16 View Post
my girlfriend just broke up with me
sorry to hear that man

Quote:
she didn't offer a great explanation as to why
i'll get to that in a second

Quote:
but I'd like to have a civilized conversation with her about why, because that's what is killing me the most.
good luck with that because 9/10 its because of another guy.

Quote:
Is it wrong to ask to have one with her (she's been honest with me the whole time, so its not like she hates me or anything) and how should I ask?
depending on how long you've been going out she more than likely owes it to you.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

saints, way to stereotypicalize the situation.

there's no reason to assume it's another guy. some things are just complicated, and as the emotions of a 15-16-17 year old girl, not everything cut and dry. it's not another guy necessarily, it's tough emotions of being 17. the way you feel isn't rational at all and can influence your decisions dramatically...

the cognitive abilities of a 15-17 year old female aren't fully developed, and for men, that period is extended much later in live (till 23-25), which the fundamental reason behind teenage rebellion as a concept. Part of the brains wiring aren't meant to provide fully thought out applications to their actions. Their ability to cognitively produce the same response they would later in life is hindered by the ability to grasp 'full responsibility of their actions' . This response comes with the ability to have deeper cognitive thinking before said actions as a whole. Especially in high school...

so to be able to give a 'reason' is more often moot because it's convoluted with improperly decided thoughts.

imagine a decision making engine with kinks in it. a computer program that doesn't always give the right mental and physiological answer based on the information it receives... that's a 'welcome to puberty' moment.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Christopher Hitchens
Rookie

Christopher Hitchens hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Just let it go man. It is clear that women are the cause of the destruction of this universe. The reason we are at war in the Middle East is because of those fools view of how women are treated over here. Look at WWII, it is obvious Hitler was only doing what Eva Braun said because he was trying to impress her because she wouldnt put out.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha thanks for the advice guys, but she broke up with me Saturday, I thought it over for most of Thursday and I came to the realization that I'm starting university this week, there are PLENTY of girls around.

I get the feeling that since we're both starting university, she came to the realization that the majority of her other friends have moved on, and that she doesn't know who she is anymore. Either she'll come crawling back or I find someone who is much better.

I now view this break up as a win/win situation :D

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 09-08-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

win/win indeed. very mature on your part.

don't get your dick caught in a bear trap.

Old 09-08-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
don't get your dick caught in a bear trap.
Thats a good piece of advice there. Just take it easy though when you get into college, no need to rush into a relationship. 4 years is a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Thats a good piece of advice there. Just take it easy though when you get into college, no need to rush into a relationship. 4 years is a long time
It's clearly a metaphor... don't go out hunting in the woods without a plan, and knowing where you are and your surrounding at all times. if you're not careful, you'll end up in a place you don't want to be.

and really. 4+ years is a long time. just really, take it slow... the faster you take things, the more you don't follow rule three of the metaphor (know your surroundings)

Old 09-08-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
saints, way to stereotypicalize the situation.

there's no reason to assume it's another guy. some things are just complicated, and as the emotions of a 15-16-17 year old girl, not everything cut and dry. it's not another guy necessarily, it's tough emotions of being 17. the way you feel isn't rational at all and can influence your decisions dramatically...

the cognitive abilities of a 15-17 year old female aren't fully developed, and for men, that period is extended much later in live (till 23-25), which the fundamental reason behind teenage rebellion as a concept. Part of the brains wiring aren't meant to provide fully thought out applications to their actions. Their ability to cognitively produce the same response they would later in life is hindered by the ability to grasp 'full responsibility of their actions' . This response comes with the ability to have deeper cognitive thinking before said actions as a whole. Especially in high school...

so to be able to give a 'reason' is more often moot because it's convoluted with improperly decided thoughts.

imagine a decision making engine with kinks in it. a computer program that doesn't always give the right mental and physiological answer based on the information it receives... that's a 'welcome to puberty' moment.
stop trying to rationalize this with psychology and biological development.

theres a reason shes not telling him **** and it isn't because of "cognitive abilities".
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints 4 Lyfe View Post
stop trying to rationalize this with psychology and biological development.

theres a reason shes not telling him **** and it isn't because of "cognitive abilities".
why? because it's right or because you don't want to be wrong?

the chances that it's 'a boy' that's gotten between her and him is possible, but not 100% likely as you presuppose it is... not all girls are f*cking sl*ts like you want to believe they are in your own little world. Girls aren't soulless pieces of meat who are just constantly interested in whatever boy is paying attention to them. Sure, some are, but from what I recalled from CK_16's history in the thread, she didn't seem terribly concerned, and from his RLT history, that wasn't the case. If there was someone else, and they do spend a good amount of time together, most of the time you can point fingers. He didn't rush to point any.

my biological ******** tells you one thing: not everything is black and white. confusion is never black or white. and this is a case of confusion. there's not one source of discontent in the current relationship. it's probably a multitude of sources. CK_16 going to university is probably one of them.

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 09-08-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:50 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
why? because it's right or because you don't want to be wrong?

the chances that it's 'a boy' that's gotten between her and him is possible, but not 100% likely as you presuppose it is... not all girls are ******* ***** like you want to believe they are in your own little world. Girls aren't soulless pieces of meat who are just constantly interested in whatever boy is paying attention to them.
I agree with most of what you say on this subject except for that last part. No, not ALL girls are like that, but a lot are. It may be sexist, but the majority of girls validate their entire existence on the attention they garner from males. It's why they wake up and feel like they have to put on a new, powdery face every morning before being seen by other people.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I agree with most of what you say on this subject except for that last part. No, not ALL girls are like that, but a lot are. It may be sexist, but the majority of girls validate their entire existence on the attention they garner from males. It's why they wake up and feel like they have to put on a new, powdery face every morning before being seen by other people.
I'll grant you the average sleezeball is exactly like how I described (looking to garner attention from males to make them feel better)... but, the real problem lies in the relationship flaw america falls into:

women put out for love, men love to get ass.

why can't men stop the charade and actually care? the only way men look at you is if you ARE something to look at, not for who you are at all. It's a rough world on the other side of the gender divide, and in all reality, it comes down to the way women treat men as visual objects as opposed to actual people.

the new powdery face is only there because if you're not, you're outside the prototypical male fantasy world which everyone jerks off to... unfortunately, the only way to get ahead in a male dominated culture is to pawn yourself off in some sexist way... men are JUST AS MUCH TO BLAME for the way things are. I wish they'd all get down off their ******* high horse and admit that they're just as shallow, if not more shallow, than the women they poke fun at.

really, men need more class than the errant thoughts between man i'd like to stick my hotdog in those buns. it's not my fault men (as a whole, of course) validate their existence by how much their meat gets around.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it's not my fault men (as a whole, of course) validate their existence by how much their meat gets around.
Well, that would be the result of an alpha-male culture.

Old 09-08-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

BTW, think I should clear something up...it most likely isn't because of another guy. Her and her siblings are kinda messed up, she's the youngest of four (23, 21, 19, she's 18) and she's the first one to have a significant other. Her and her siblings are the type of people who get friendzoned (yes, she gets friendzoned, I've seen it in the four years I went to HS with her)

And we're also going to the same university, taking an extremely similar program. DK if that changes anything, just throwing it out there

A fan of the USF Bulls
Old 09-08-2009, 09:01 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bitches aint nothing but hoes and tricks

/thread

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Last edited by d34ng3l021 : 09-08-2009 at 09:24 PM.
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Bitches and nothing but hoes and tricks
No, not end thread. Because you cant even quote the doctor right.