Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-08-2009, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Bitches and nothing but hoes and tricks

/thread
You sir, are and idiot :)

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:25 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No, not end thread. Because you cant even quote the doctor right.
:( that was pretty pathetic actually. dont know what i was thinking when i put and

Quote:
You sir, are and idiot
i do deserve it. and now its quoted so my edit will have no effect.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fwiw you should find out if shes bipolar. that **** can **** up a relationship.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:53 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints. Really. Just shut up. 1) Bipolar doesn't **** up relationships, lack of communication and inexperience do. 2) you haven't the faintest clue about the real world.

There's nothing even remotely close that suggest she's bipolar. A little weird. sure. Bipolar, not so much.

Bipolar, if managed, shouldn't ever be a dealbreaker. I've dated perfectly normal guys who are bipolar (and then i've dated some who decided not only to be crazy, but consistently go off the deep end).

So. What gives? Is everyone who's bipolar ******* crazy and not worthy of being dated?

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:23 PM    (permalink
BigJohn98
Pro Bowler

BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigJohn98 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So over the weekend I got played by a ***** in Tallahassee. She came to a party at my buddy's appartment. We talked a good bit. She asked when we were gunna hang out again and i told her whenever. Then we make out for a bit before she leaves. So I text her Saturday. She had plans. Text her Sunday. Plans again. Then I see her roommate at another party Sunday and ask whats up with her friend. She told me she was a tease. And it somewhat sucked because I had legit interest in this girl too. This is why I hate bitches. They lead you on and **** you.
BigJohn98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Saints. Really. Just shut up. 1) Bipolar doesn't **** up relationships, lack of communication and inexperience do. 2) you haven't the faintest clue about the real world.

There's nothing even remotely close that suggest she's bipolar. A little weird. sure. Bipolar, not so much.

Bipolar, if managed, shouldn't ever be a dealbreaker. I've dated perfectly normal guys who are bipolar (and then i've dated some who decided not only to be crazy, but consistently go off the deep end).

So. What gives? Is everyone who's bipolar ******* crazy and not worthy of being dated?
Were the guys you dated always hopped up on meds?
Old 09-10-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
she likes 'em a little crazy

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 06:58 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who isn't these days though.

Old 09-11-2009, 08:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
who isn't these days though.
I've yet to touch prescription medicine. Home remedies FTW.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:55 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
I've yet to touch prescription medicine. Home remedies FTW.
There's the other type of 'medication' these days too.

Old 09-11-2009, 09:55 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
There's the other type of 'medication' these days too.
A.K.A: Home Remedies ;)
Old 09-11-2009, 10:50 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My gf's bipolar and she doesn't touch prescription stuff. Nothing works better for her than herbal remedies.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
My gf's bipolar and she doesn't touch prescription stuff. Nothing works better for her than herbal remedies.
She has been given the Psychiatric diagnosis?

Most bi-polar people need a hell of a lot more than a little herb to really be okay to have a normal life.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:05 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

indeed.

even if it's not managed, you can have a fulfilling (albeit crazy) time. occasionally you'll have a few days (weeks) where it's just yucky, but a few months where things are impeccably good. it really just matters on the maturity level and the level of commitment you have.

people really expect the world is going to be handed to them on a silver platter. there's trials and tribulations that one has to go through.

Old 10-05-2009, 09:35 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 21 years old and I haven't been in a real relationship in my life. It's been nothing but hook-ups for me. I've had a few dates, but nothing has ever gone beyond a date or two. I have an extremely difficult time connecting with people. My best homie, who has known me since the age of two, barely really knows me.

I'm more open than ever for a real relationship right now. My question is a simple one, where do you find decent women (my hook-up standards are low as far as personality goes, but relationship standards are high)? The places I usually hit up aren't likely to be full of good dating prospects.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Do you go to school?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easiest way to meet people is to be out socially in a non-meat market setting. Sports leagues, religious functions, volunteering, etc. Meet people doing things that you love to do. I meet girls playing intramural sports and in my volunteer work. They tend to share my passions, and there are easy convos and repeat low-impact/no pressure exposure. Works well for me, but I'm also older.

Still, at age 21, you can find some of the same things and meet some people. My advice to you is to not settle for anything less than amazing when you're looking for a relationship. Invest in the best. Don't waste your time with less than that.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:16 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Still, at age 21, you can find some of the same things and meet some people. My advice to you is to not settle for anything less than amazing when you're looking for a relationship. Invest in the best. Don't waste your time with less than that.
I'd concur with this wholeheartedly. Don't get the emotional intimacy with people who aren't worth your time. This is huge. Don't go off committing yourself to people you can't see spending a good chunk of your life with. Don't rush into things.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marriage scares me.

The M word has been popping up lately. Everytime the convo comes up, I give her an Adrian Peterson/Eric Wright stiff arm.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is so scary? Monogamy? The final commitment? The financial outlay to fund the wedding? The knowledge that your future wife won't want you spending all your time posting on SWDC? hahaha

If you're not going to marry the girl, end it. It's easier for everyone. If you are intending on it, have an open and honest talk about your time frame and your concerns. Don't let it fester.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 10-06-2009, 09:35 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What is so scary? Monogamy? The final commitment? The financial outlay to fund the wedding? The knowledge that your future wife won't want you spending all your time posting on SWDC? hahaha

If you're not going to marry the girl, end it. It's easier for everyone. If you are intending on it, have an open and honest talk about your time frame and your concerns. Don't let it fester.
Dr. Phil?????
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Btw, total botch job by me this weekend. Went out with my friend to a DC neighborhood with a bunch of bars/clubs/restaurants. Meet a cute blonde chick who plays softball with my buddy. We had a nice talk, bought her a drink, etc. Was pretty drunk and didn’t realize she was leaving and didn’t get her #. My options: get my buddy to give me her # and then call her OR FB friend her and send a message where I called myself an idiot and asked for it.

The way I saw it, if she was interested, she was interested. Either way works. My friend flew out of country and is out of pocket for 2 weeks. Resorted to FB. She accepted my friend request. I sent the note last night. Nothing back yet, but I feel like a total doofus. At age 29, I’m clearly better than that…

Old 10-06-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Dr. Phil?????
Ha. I'm the relationship guru in these parts...

Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Marriage scares me.

The M word has been popping up lately. Everytime the convo comes up, I give her an Adrian Peterson/Eric Wright stiff arm.
Haha, I wish I could hear that conversation.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

haha, she can't take SWDC from me! <333 :p

Na its really just too early. About a year and some change. I always thought you need to be with someone at least 2 years before considering it.

Besides, I just bought a home, so im pretty broke lol. You know how expensive it is furnishing a home?

Holy crap, I feel like I got raped.