Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-06-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
haha, she can't take SWDC from me! <333 :p

Na its really just too early. About a year and some change. I always thought you need to be with someone at least 2 years before considering it.

Besides, I just bought a home, so im pretty broke lol. You know how expensive it is furnishing a home?

Holy crap, I feel like I got raped.
2 years then you decide if she is worthy. Then you wait 3 more years before you make your decision then you take a year and a half to plan the wedding. So that leaves you with a lot of time to not worry about it
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
2 years then you decide if she is worthy. Then you wait 3 more years before you make your decision then you take a year and a half to plan the wedding. So that leaves you with a lot of time to not worry about it
i pretty much know she's worthy. i mean, im 26, shes 23, we both know what the deal is.

we both have a lot going on right now to worry about marriage. i work full time and do grad school part time, shes doing the same, we both want to finish our educations and get our careers established first.

bc once you get married, you start popping out kids, and any realistic goal of post grad education is out the window really. so we both want to get our career goals out of the way now bc we know we won't be able to pull it off later while married.

but she's seen her friends getting married, and you know how girls get these ideas in their head. monkey see, monkey do.

so whenever she gets in that mood, you throw her a stiff arm and keep it moving.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Btw, total botch job by me this weekend. Went out with my friend to a DC neighborhood with a bunch of bars/clubs/restaurants. Meet a cute blonde chick who plays softball with my buddy. We had a nice talk, bought her a drink, etc. Was pretty drunk and didnít realize she was leaving and didnít get her #. My options: get my buddy to give me her # and then call her OR FB friend her and send a message where I called myself an idiot and asked for it.

The way I saw it, if she was interested, she was interested. Either way works. My friend flew out of country and is out of pocket for 2 weeks. Resorted to FB. She accepted my friend request. I sent the note last night. Nothing back yet, but I feel like a total doofus. At age 29, Iím clearly better than thatÖ
FAIL by me...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FAIL by me...
Did something happen?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FAIL by me...
not really. its whatever, just some girl. if it works, it works right? if it doesn't, it doesn't. theres tons of girls out there.

back in the high school/early college days, i used to go by theory, if you ask for 15 numbers, and got rejected 14 times, you still got 1 number :)

haha, yeaaah....good old Rutgers days. Highest std rate in the country. wooooooooo!
Old 10-06-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If she's interested, she's interested. It doesn't hurt me at all. Still just a stupid thing I did.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

haha, yeaaah....good old Rutgers days. Highest std rate in the country. wooooooooo!
Scotty, I hope you're taking this in.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Scotty, I hope you're taking this in.
Hells yeah! throw on a rubber and join the party Scotty.

*no h0mo

gotta love those Jersey smuts.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:05 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Thoughts of getting married usually pop up around the 3-4 year mark, I am approaching 5 years (holy ****) and getting married is a legitimate possibility to happen in the next 2 or so years. By then both my GF and I will be done with school and financially stable enough to get a house. I have considered popping the question when we goto Jamaica in May. No year and a half to plan for me though, all I need is 2 plane tickets to somewhere tropical and I am set. Bachelor week in Amsterdam so start saving Henry.

Last edited by ccB : 10-07-2009 at 10:08 AM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Five years seems like forever...

Maybe if you're 21 five years doesn't, but i'll be 34 by then. That seems like forever away.

I'd say, **** time schedules, go at your own pace and what you're comfortable with, but be sure to not get too comfortable in any one role.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Maybe if you're 21 five years doesn't, but i'll be 34 by then. That seems like forever away
if you're concerned about a baby maker, maybe.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Thoughts of getting married usually pop up around the 3-4 year mark, I am approaching 5 years (holy ****) and getting married is a legitimate possibility to happen in the next 2 or so years. By then both my GF and I will be done with school and financially stable enough to get a house. I have considered popping the question when we goto Jamaica in May. No year and a half to plan for me though, all I need is 2 plane tickets to somewhere tropical and I am set. Bachelor week in Amsterdam so start saving Henry.
Amsterdam for a Bachelor WEEK!!!! Me you and TR??? Sounds like a ******* plan
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
if you're concerned about a baby maker, maybe.
meh. w/e on that one, but, seriously, if people wait on their careers, they're waiting for the wrong reason.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Five years seems like forever...

Maybe if you're 21 five years doesn't, but i'll be 34 by then. That seems like forever away.

I'd say, **** time schedules, go at your own pace and what you're comfortable with, but be sure to not get too comfortable in any one role.
5 years is way too long to me. i guess you really do mature with age, bc theres not as many games bein played now as there was during the 19/20 year old days.

i think 2 years is good. you should know by then if youre both mature and have your heads on straight.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dated this girl for 2 months. Proposed. Engaged for 6 months. Been married 9 years and now have 3 boys with 1 more on the way next month. Yes... you heard right. 4 BOYS!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Dated this girl for 2 months. Proposed. Engaged for 6 months. Been married 9 years and now have 3 boys with 1 more on the way next month. Yes... you heard right. 4 BOYS!
how do you get your sperm so perfect D?

i can't have daughters man....haha :p
Old 10-07-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
how do you get your sperm so perfect D?

i can't have daughters man....haha :p
Man... my wify is such a girly girl.... She wanted one badly. That's why we kept trying.

Doctor said it's 50/50 chance... so that means the next 4 are girls, right??? :p
Old 10-07-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Man... my wify is such a girly girl.... She wanted one badly. That's why we kept trying.

Doctor said it's 50/50 chance... so that means the next 4 are girls, right??? :p
:p

i have 3 brothers, no sisters.

Im hoping shootin Y chromosomes runs in the family.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Me and you will be linked forever in SWDC lore. hahaha.

...and whoever said it depends on position is just wrong. We tried em all!!! :p
Old 10-07-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me and you will be linked forever in SWDC lore. hahaha.

...and whoever said it depends on position is just wrong. We tried em all!!! :p
LMAO!

Yeah, i'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with position. I wanna have boys also, but nothing changes your life as much as having a baby girl. I'd like to have that joy.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

screw that noise, I do not want kids. ever. vasectomy here I come.

Old 10-08-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My friend said the same thing, never getting married or having kids...He is going to have a kid in the upcoming months and has moved in with his gf (who he has dated for more then a year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
My friend said the same thing, never getting married or having kids...He is going to have a kid in the upcoming months and has moved in with his gf (who he has dated for more then a year).
haha that sucks.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:06 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
My life would be empty without them. To each their own.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Saints 4 Lyfe
Veteran

Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints 4 Lyfe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

supposedly if you have more sisters than brothers you'll have more girls than boys..I have 2 younger sister and will shoot for 2 boys and 1 girl.
Saints 4 Lyfe is offline   Reply With Quote