Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Nah... maybe 2 more. 5 years of marriage w/no kid and people start wondering if something's wrong. lol.

What's your situation like?
My parents were married 7 or 8 years before they had children

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate kids...I'm 20 right now and I don't want to have kids until I'm at least 40. That might change later on down the road, but for now, I want to kick every kid I meet in the face.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you're 20? where were you 5 years ago? imagine where you'd be 5 years from now 5 years ago? Mmhmm...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 23 and have one (boy) on the way. And I am so excited. Not sure if I am ready just yet (who is really??) but I know I am going to give it my all.

I will tell you I am SSSSOOO glad it is a boy. I've already got the Steelers onsie ready to go home from the hospital.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
I'm 23 and have one (boy) on the way. And I am so excited. Not sure if I am ready just yet (who is really??) but I know I am going to give it my all.

I will tell you I am SSSSOOO glad it is a boy. I've already got the Steelers onsie ready to go home from the hospital.
Why a boy? Because girls can't like football?
pppppffffttttt.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
pppppffffttttt.
seems trivial, but it's true. when i slipped one past the goalie, i was 99% hoping for a girl. the only reason i wanted a boy was so i could have somebody to watch football with in 10 years. now i have a wife, daughter and a female dog. that's called a veto-proof majority.

but, having a girl is a blast. had quite the moment just this morning. the 2-year-old woke up early, so, i let her run around the bedroom while i showered....aaaaaaand, she worked her way into the bathroom just as i was getting out of the shower....so, she pointed at....me, and said "daddy has a tail."
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

My first boy came when I was 24. You sound like you're going to be a great dad! Nobody feels ready, but as soon as you hold him in your arms, you will be. He is part you. Loving him is all that a kid needs.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
pppppffffttttt.
Well the bigger question would the mother allow a steelers onsie on the daughter.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:38 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
seems trivial, but it's true. when i slipped one past the goalie, i was 99% hoping for a girl. the only reason i wanted a boy was so i could have somebody to watch football with in 10 years. now i have a wife, daughter and a female dog. that's called a veto-proof majority.

but, having a girl is a blast. had quite the moment just this morning. the 2-year-old woke up early, so, i let her run around the bedroom while i showered....aaaaaaand, she worked her way into the bathroom just as i was getting out of the shower....so, she pointed at....me, and said "daddy has a tail."
BEST POST OF THE YEAR!!!!
Old 10-08-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post

spending quality time with dad on sundays do wonders.
although, the greater question is, why did my dad like american football if... he wasn't american.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just be like me and have baby with someone you learn to really love after the birth. It makes things so interesting. But uhhhh I am 20 so that may not be a good idea. Thank god for Financial Aid ay?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
pppppffffttttt.
Yea, it was more so because there is a 90% chance she would have turned into a hormonal raging ****** between the ages of 11/12-48......

Old 10-08-2009, 03:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Yea, it was more so because there is a 90% chance she would have turned into a hormonal raging ****** between the ages of 11/12-48......
your a dick, i hope your child hates you and ends up *** to spite you.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Quote:
your a dick, i hope your child hates you and ends up *** to spite you.
haha i figured this would be close to the response from you. it was mainly the football thing. and i don't plan on having anymore....i don't think. so if i had to chose, i would want a boy. ya know, to carry on the last name and what not.

and my dad is ***....so it could possibly skip a generation. it wouldn't be the worst thing. but *** people can still like football.....right??...right??

Old 10-08-2009, 03:53 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
haha i figured this would be close to the response from you. it was mainly the football thing. and i don't plan on having anymore....i don't think. so if i had to chose, i would want a boy. ya know, to carry on the last name and what not.

and my dad is ***....so it could possibly skip a generation. it wouldn't be the worst thing. but *** people can still like football.....right??...right??
what's so important with your last name? that's what I don't get, why men are so attracted to 'carrying on their name'.

edit: it's just a ******* name

Last edited by awfullyquiet : 10-08-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what's so important with your last name? that's what I don't get, why men are so attracted to 'carrying on their name'.

It's about keeping your family alive! I mean sure, they're still your flesh and blood, but keeping the name in the family is kind of like legitimizing it.

I dunno, but i'd be pissed if i had a bunch of daughters. I'd make them hyphenate their last name after they got married.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:02 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You gotta get someone to carry on your last name. No one wants their great great great descendant to wake up and say hey whats you great great great ancestor's name? and no one even knows.

Old 10-08-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

Yea, basically what they said. Its just carrying on your name. I don't know. I don't want to be the last guy with my last name from my family.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:05 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

man, that sounds ******* ********.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would I really want to have a daughter and always be worrying about who she is getting filled by that night? Probably not. Seems like a lot of stress. Plus girls can be ***** and I am already an asshole, not a good mix. At least with boys you are only worrying about the incredibly dumb and illegal **** they get into.
Old 10-08-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Does it really bother you that much?

Old 10-08-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
That's actually a great way to look at it from your standpoint. Since women usually are the ones that change their names. It's good that you don't care about keeping or losing yours.

You must tell us as soon as you start dating someone serious. We are all family afterall. ;)
Old 10-08-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Loving him is all that a kid needs.
D doesn't feed his kids. Deadbeat.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
D doesn't feed his kids. Deadbeat.
My kids are rotten spoiled.

...by my wife. :D
Old 10-08-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
That's actually a great way to look at it from your standpoint. Since women usually are the ones that change their names. It's good that you don't care about keeping or losing yours.

You must tell us as soon as you start dating someone serious. We are all family afterall. ;)
Who says I don't care? I don't have to take your name if you wouldn't be comfortable taking mine... screw hyphenations too.

i actually think hyphenations are awful.