Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-12-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's just my opinion. Granted, I've never had anything 'fixed', but I've learned to grow and get over things.

I'm not saying that he is going to cry like a baby once he realizes that its gone, I'm just saying, he might think that it wasn't a big deal as he thought it was once he gets it fixed.

Again, I've never had any personal experience, but I know that if I were to get something on my body fixed, then I think I would regret it after it was fixed because that "thing" has been a part of me for 20 years.

A gap in your teeth shouldn't be keeping you back anyways. If a girl doesn't like it, tell them to **** off.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
Unless you're being sarcastic, I don't see how a shrink or counselor would help that. The only time I'm confident is when I'm intoxicated, and I hate that.
You're just young and still getting comfortable with yourself. You got what you got plain and simple. Some things physical can be manipulated, but bottomline is you have to be comfortable in your own skin. If you wake up everyday and look yourself in the mirror and are happy with what you see then you've won the biggest battle. Everyone is attractive to someone, just as personality will always triumph over outer appearance in the long run. Stop worrying about what girls want and start being happy with the man you are becoming.

Journey said it best; "Don't Stop Believing"!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man you guys are so much better than most my buddies...best piece of advice i got was

When in doubt....Whip it out.....

I've to really do it with no one to turn to haha not saying its a bad thing...just sayin

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
This.
The best way for you to get and keep a girl is that you make this feeling go away, even if for just a little while.
You can make yourself look better. If you still have insecurity and self esteem issues. They'll pop up again, and again, and again.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
You can make yourself look better. If you still have insecurity and self esteem issues. They'll pop up again, and again, and again.
I meant to erase the girls. Make here feel attractive and wanted and so forth. How you go about doing that is the difficult part.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look a girl in the eyes. Smile. Walk up ask whats on your mind. Walk away.

Worked on AQ.

Go the gym, look people in the eyes, smiling, wearing decent shoes, and not dressing like The Peefs. These are my suggestions.
Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, this chick from work wants me badly but I am not that interested, despite that fact that she is bang-able...

What are the rules on that sort of thing? Never experienced work relationships.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Snorlax1
Rookie

Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Snorlax1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So, this chick from work wants me badly but I am not that interested, despite that fact that she is bang-able...

Real work or lame job?
Snorlax1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 12:47 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Pull a Dwight, show her your 3 wolves howling at the moon shirt, achieve one-night stand, erase from memory.
Old 10-13-2009, 01:05 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How often do you interact with her at work?
Old 10-13-2009, 01:49 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Man you guys are so much better than most my buddies...best piece of advice i got was

I've to really do it with no one to turn to haha not saying its a bad thing...just sayin
Who the **** needs a psychiatrist when you have SWDC!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:37 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
How often do you interact with her at work?
If you work side by side it's a no, if you see her every now and then, or only really know her in passing then yes, if it's a career and not just a school type job, then NO NO NO.

Don't **** where you eat, unless you just snack there.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 08:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

If you have to outright reject her and it gets ugly, tell someone in HR about it right away and make sure you get some sort of proof that you did. It may be unnecessary but it's also insurance in case she tries to get revenge by saying you sexually harassed her.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
49ers1984
Rookie

49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.49ers1984 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I was going to give relationship advice but then realized I was single. Bummer
49ers1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

HUGE sig is HUGE.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorlax1 View Post
Real work or lame job?
It's job I am quitting at the end of the year, as I start student teaching in the Spring.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 10:49 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're interested in hitting it, you can hit it. It might make a few things awkward for a little. If you're not interested in hitting it for whatever reason, there's no point in doing it. The annoyance factor is far too high for short term benefit...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 02:01 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's job I am quitting at the end of the year, as I start student teaching in the Spring.
Hit it, and hit it good like in december.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have a question, it has nothing to do with me in terms of advice...

One of my friends is hung by his balls by his girlfriend, and she is pushing him so hard to get him to marry her. Now, he just got back from basic training and tech school, and all of us want to be around him just as much as she does. But she takes him and forces him to be with her. And it pisses us off. He is in our band and she thinks that every gig that we have she has to be at, even if it means we have to make the arrangement to have enough room to get her there with us. This kid is hung up by his balls so bad, and he agrees with everything she says, even if it has to do with his best friends. What should we say/ do/ not do? This is so frustrating to all of us.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post

One of my friends is hung by his balls by his girlfriend, and she is pushing him so hard to get him to marry her. Now, he just got back from basic training and tech school, and all of us want to be around him just as much as she does. But she takes him and forces him to be with her. And it pisses us off. He is in our band and she thinks that every gig that we have she has to be at, even if it means we have to make the arrangement to have enough room to get her there with us. This kid is hung up by his balls so bad, and he agrees with everything she says, even if it has to do with his best friends. What should we say/ do/ not do? This is so frustrating to all of us.
I kind of know how you feel. I guess there isn't much you can do. You could tell the ***** to back off, but you don't know what kind of reaction you'll get out of your friend. Kind of a Saving Silverman thing lol
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give Tonya Harding a call, she knows how to get rid of a *****.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Leave it alone, he'll choose her over you in a second.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Okay, let's hash a few things out. It looks to me like you and your bandmates don't like this girl to begin with. That is the real issue. You guys don't like her and what she is about, and you also don't want her around. In the end, you don't get a say in that. You just have to hope he comes to agree with you. You can't sabotage their relationship or force him to choose. Simply put: you are stuck with her as long as he decides she is in his life.

From a band perspective, you owe her nothing. Her showing up and supporting you at the gigs is great. If her presence before gigs (like traveling) is a band-level problem, you guys need to confront him and basically make a rule that it's band members only travelling to gigs and before gigs. That is a business thing. She isn't in the band, and if the band wants its space from her before gigs, that is your right.

I would sit him down alone and basically say "We understand that you like/love this girl, but we feel uncomfortable having to transport her to every gig. When we're at a gig, it's business, and it's band only before we play. We need to stay focused on that alone, and we want you to help us keep on getting better as a band."

You can't make this situation personal. You can't tell him that you don't like her. It is business only, IMO.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

It's not that we don't like her, its just that she thinks she owns him. And I guess that's ok, if that's what he wants. What you said about the band thing hits home. I will say that to our leader, cause our leader agrees.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your band has a leader?

ha. weird.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote