Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2009, 03:10 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
My band is good, we just didn't have a lot of money to record. And yes I agree, we are in a ****** market. But that is why we are now writing music that is more mainstream, kinda like switchfoot. FYI, we are going to Tennessee in a few weeks to discuss a record deal with Goatee records.
that's called 'selling out'.

don't be that guy.

wait. is going from a sound that sucks, to another sound that sucks, like switchfoot, considered selling out?

this is also a relationship metaphor.

don't be something your not. be something that's YOU, as opposed to copying someone else.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:12 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** I would let you guys watch me youuuuuuuuuuuuu if it meant I could have millions of dollars.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I would rather go to a boxing match than a movie on a first date. When you're in the movie, you have nothing to talk about during. It's awkward and a bit ridiculous. 5th date, the movie works because you're more comfortable.
oh, and thanks for reading my mind on 'first date'...

i kinda think that too...

Old 10-15-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How many boxing matches have you even been to???

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boxing sucks now though....MMA fight...now that I could enjoy

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:23 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
2. They have them all the time at the theatre up the street.

I thought it'd be different!

Old 10-15-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post

Better date: Boxing Match or Dinner/Movie?
I've never been to a boxing match, but been on a couple first dates that were movies, they aren't that bad. I knew both the girls prior to the date, so it wasn't a blind date or anything like that, so it's probably different than what you are asking.. blind date.. probably pick the boxing match..

I'd have to say the best first date option would be a baseball game in my experience. It's different, it makes it easy to talk to your date, lots of openings for conversations, etc.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She is actually a big player in the underground **** fighting ring in the seedy underbelly of Chicago.

Honestly, Movie dates are horrible. Although, I have taken a first date to a really horrible movie with a mostly empty theater so we both could make jokes and have fun at the movies expense. It was pretty fun and you can kind of understand a person when you understand their sense of humor.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Boxing sucks now though....MMA fight...now that I could enjoy
mma tends to bring out retards. boxing on the other hand, requires grace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'd have to say the best first date option would be a baseball game in my experience.
I don't have cubs season tickets for nothing... although, it doesn't work much past september.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

Ice Skating.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

Ice Skating.
I have to object on this. Ice skating ******* blows. Unless you're in a big group, i don't see how you could have a good time with a date ice skating. You go in circles, big whoop.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I don't have cubs season tickets for nothing... although, it doesn't work much past september.
Yeah, it's nice too because Twins tickets were really cheap in the Dome, now they are about to get jacked up because of Target Field. You could sit on one of the baselines for $27 a head, good stuff.

Another good first date was the zoo.. man, that was fun. Too bad she ended up being a huge *****.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, it's nice too because Twins tickets were really cheap in the Dome, now they are about to get jacked up because of Target Field. You could sit on one of the baselines for $27 a head, good stuff.

Another good first date was the zoo.. man, that was fun. Too bad she ended up being a huge *****.
And you can't go in april.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:32 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
And you can't go in april.
We're Minnesotans, we can go any time. I have more sweatshirts/hoodies than t-shirts (not counting white t's)
Old 10-15-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I have to object on this. Ice skating ******* blows. Unless you're in a big group, i don't see how you could have a good time with a date ice skating. You go in circles, big whoop.
It's not you that has to like it. Girls eat that **** up. It's the perfect time to talk and to hold hands and all that.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
mma tends to bring out retards. boxing on the other hand, requires grace.
True....but I'm 100% unwilling to sit through a few 10-12 rd. fights...so i guess Boxing and MMA are off my list for potential dates.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
It's not you that has to like it. Girls eat that **** up. It's the perfect time to talk and to hold hands and all that.
I would get pissed if some bender didn't know how to skate though. But being from Minnesota, it's pretty much required that you know how to skate.

That's actually probably a pretty good idea.
Old 10-15-2009, 03:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
We're Minnesotans, we can go any time. I have more sweatshirts/hoodies than t-shirts (not counting white t's)
you think that the twins are going to play with 5 inches of snow?

i know you'd go (and so would i...), but, umps are wusses.

Old 10-15-2009, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You TALK to them?!?!?

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
you think that the twins are going to play with 5 inches of snow?

i know you'd go (and so would i...), but, umps are wusses.
They won't get snowed out in April.. maybe the first week or something but it's usually fine by then.

Playoffs/October/Early November is going to be the big problem.
Old 10-15-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_29 View Post
you are cool
Wow it was a joke.. thanks for neg repping me.

I guess you didnt understand cause your a fat ginger gaptooth christian band player from south dakota lol

honestly christian rock? is there a gayer genre?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you say you prefer MMA live to boxing I am willing to bet you haven't been to either. You generally cant see anything at an MMA fight because of the cage. Add in the fact that most people are bored by groud fighting and the abundance of drunken redneck morons and boxing becomes the far superior option.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ice Skating.
Doesn't beat going to the beach. I don't think anything does during the young dating stage. You can picnic, play, talk, relax, surf... teach her to surf... ...and most of all, you get to see her "goods". :p
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Wow it was a joke.. thanks for neg repping me.

I guess you didnt understand cause your a fat ginger gaptooth christian band player from south dakota lol

honestly christian rock? is there a gayer genre?
Rap. Its what I believe in. And calling me a fat ginger gaptooth christian band player from south dakota isn't going to offend me. Good try though! Lol.

As for first dates, I like to go out for ice cream and go to the park for a walk. Ice Skating is always good too. I am engaged now so I have had my last, first date. Which I'm ok with. IMO, the first month of a long term relationship are the most fun, cause that's when all the "getting to know you stuff" happens.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I thought you sounded pretty good...nice job lol

Btw....your band totally kicked my bands name's ass lol we were The Flying Toasters
There is an actual band named The Flying Toasters...
http://www.theflyingtoasters.com/news.html

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote