Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-11-2010, 05:55 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
There is a lot of enthusiasm. Usually easier to bed. Give great "dome". They have to be good because they know they have little other chance to land a quality guy. It's a good option for a fallback, but if you like em that way, so be it.

"I bet she gives great helmet!"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Okay boys... Post your Valentines Day plans.
More of this please.. I need some good ideas.. but for a college kid. I got Godiva and a teddy bear for her but no plans yet. We aren't officially going out yet but I wanna make Valentine's Day the day when we start.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
More of this please.. I need some good ideas.. but for a college kid. I got Godiva and a teddy bear for her but no plans yet. We aren't officially going out yet but I wanna make Valentine's Day the day when we start.
Don't forget the chloroform.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Don't forget the chloroform.
More like boroform.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There is a lot of enthusiasm. Usually easier to bed. Give great "dome". They have to be good because they know they have little other chance to land a quality guy. It's a good option for a fallback, but if you like em that way, so be it.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
That is pretty cliche. What you should do at this point is make your own card. You need to show effort and creativity for her. Cook for her if you can. Make her favorite dish or something you know she'll like. Do whatever you can to show you care and show that she's a priority. Godiva and a teddy bear: anyone can do that. Hand made card and dinner = strong!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm doing a number of things for my fiance this year. Since this is our first valentines day engaged I figured I'd make it really special. I recorded a CD of some songs I wrote about her. I know cheezy right? But she'll love it, cause she loves that corny ****. I'm also making her cajun chicken linguine. Her favorite dish ever. After supper we are going to the new Valentine's day movie. After that, we'll go back to her place and cuddle while watching a movie.

Am I a cheezy bastard?

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are both cheesy bastards, but your plan sounds good. You guys aren't going to hit skins? That's kinda lame!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 02-12-2010, 11:44 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We are both cheesy bastards, but your plan sounds good. You guys aren't going to hit skins? That's kinda lame!
if we do, we do, if we don't, we don't.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:47 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting the wife a card... that is it.

I gave her a baby, isn't that enough? :D

Actually all that she requires is the card. My wife is pretty low maintenance...
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:58 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is pretty cliche. What you should do at this point is make your own card. You need to show effort and creativity for her. Cook for her if you can. Make her favorite dish or something you know she'll like. Do whatever you can to show you care and show that she's a priority. Godiva and a teddy bear: anyone can do that. Hand made card and dinner = strong!
damn.. I don't even know where to start with making a card or dinner.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Food Network's website has easy recipes that you can follow. Pretty idiot proof if you have the equipment. Then just go to the market, get the stuff, make it. Not difficult at all. Get some candles, light them, make her feel special. Put some work into it!

Old 02-12-2010, 01:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a bit late for it now, but I've always found it advantageous to bash Valentine's day for the entire month before it. Then it's pretty much installed in her head that it means nothing to you and she isn't expecting to be wowed. Saying stuff a week before like, "You aren't one of those people that expects me to take you out for a 5 star dinner and then fly you away to Paris for a fake holiday are you?" never ever fails. And then it's go out to eat, exchange a simple gift, and then maybe a movie or something. Boom.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

If that works for the girl, fine. I'd be more inclined to surprise her the weekend before with something super nice. Either way, I like to do something lower cost and nice. Doesn't have to be expensive. It should be creative and show the person that they matter. I think I did a poor job with that in my past relationship. I'm going to do what I can to make sure that it doesn't go that way this time around.

Old 02-12-2010, 03:01 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been dating my new gf for a month on the 13th. Her birthday was the 11th and I have to do something for valentines day on Sunday. Needless to say in the future it could pay dividends because I can knock out two big days for her in one weekend. But this early on it really blows. I've resorted to bedroom gifts...pathetic I know. Her having a kid really makes it difficult to plan anything else exciting anyone have ideas? Popcorn and buying a movie is literally the best thing I can come up with. It's not like I can arrange a babysitter for her kid.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 03:24 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Anything thoughtful that you can do is a plus. It's all about making sure she feels special. If that includes the kid, super. If not, even better for you!

Old 02-12-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got out of Valentines Day years ago with my whole corporate holiday rant, worked flawlessly, now I never have to deal with that day for as long as this relationship lasts.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
trademaster
Rookie

trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.trademaster is so money.

I'm getting my girlfriend a Fruit of the month gift basket thingy, and a membership to Eqiunox gym, which is one of the best and most expensive gym in town, you see I'm really trying to convince my girl to finally ''swallow'' if u know what im talking about. I think this might do it.

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-
trademaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trademaster View Post
I'm getting my girlfriend a Fruit of the month gift basket thingy, and a membership to Eqiunox gym, which is one of the best and most expensive gym in town, you see I'm really trying to convince my girl to finally ''swallow'' if u know what im talking about. I think this might do it.

I got my wife to start coming to the gym with me by telling her that I get envious when I see other couples working out at the gym together.
She thought that was sweet- and now comes with me most of the time

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
Saturday is my birthday, so triple the reasons
I remember when I drank underage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I got out of Valentines Day years ago with my whole corporate holiday rant, worked flawlessly, now I never have to deal with that day for as long as this relationship lasts.
I am sure I know what your rant was over and what points you covered but how did that work with her? Was she persuaded or just let you have this?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:50 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

The other thing to remember is that just because it's one day of the year where someone else tells you you're supposed to do something special, it doesn't mean you're allowed to slack off the rest of the year. You can do special stuff all the time and ignore 2/14. I don't think Charm is saying he can just blow off everything. He probably makes up for it and then some with effort at other times.

Old 02-12-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The other thing to remember is that just because it's one day of the year where someone else tells you you're supposed to do something special, it doesn't mean you're allowed to slack off the rest of the year. You can do special stuff all the time and ignore 2/14. I don't think Charm is saying he can just blow off everything. He probably makes up for it and then some with effort at other times.
No, I get that. I think its better to do special stuff without a reason than when commercially constructed holidays tell you that you should. My point is that many girls out there buy into the Valentine's Day nonsense and I am curious what he said to convince her otherwise.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
It's not like I can arrange a babysitter for her kid.
Why not? Just plan something a day in advance, clear the babysitter with her, but don't tell her what it is.

Sure, it ruins the surprise that you're doing something, but that's all.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I remember when I drank underage.
Only 2 more years..
Old 02-13-2010, 10:48 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I've been dating my new gf for a month on the 13th. Her birthday was the 11th and I have to do something for valentines day on Sunday. Needless to say in the future it could pay dividends because I can knock out two big days for her in one weekend. But this early on it really blows. I've resorted to bedroom gifts...pathetic I know. Her having a kid really makes it difficult to plan anything else exciting anyone have ideas? Popcorn and buying a movie is literally the best thing I can come up with. It's not like I can arrange a babysitter for her kid.
What happened to your other Girlfriend? I thought she was a hottie.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Quote:
I have an iPhone.