Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2010, 02:53 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, my ex just asked me if I wanted to have casual sex until we start screwing other people, how sweet is that?!?!

Or maybe it's not, think it's a bad idea?
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Dude, my ex just asked me if I wanted to have casual sex until we start screwing other people, how sweet is that?!?!

ummmm go for it!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:07 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the thing is, I already am 'seeing' a new jewish chick I met a few days ago. Here's the thing, I don't miss my ex, just her sex. I'm afraid that if we starting having sex, it's going to play with her emotions and I don't want to be mean to her about it or anything or hurt her feelings.

Not sure EXACTLY how to handle this. Def a good dilemma regardless though, lol
Old 06-05-2010, 03:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who gives a **** about her feelings?
Old 06-05-2010, 03:43 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

And here I thought all along I was the only insensative person on this board, that's a huge relief. I'm going to keep screwing the jewish chick for now and I will go ahead and do my ex. I'm only doing it cause I have no more attachments to her.

Boom baby.

Sorry for my rants guys, should I stop with them since I'm not actually in a relationship?

Also, I need to share this, I have never been so shocked in my life.

I'm foreplaying with this girl I met at a small get together, I didn't sense any interest from her than entire night, but whatever right?

Anyway, I undo her belt, take off her pants, start motioning my hand towards the dungeon and she says this, verbatim: "Finger me like you wanna **** me *****"

Thoughts? hahahaha
Old 06-05-2010, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And here I thought all along I was the only insensative person on this board, that's a huge relief.
That's rather gullible of you.

Quote:
Anyway, I undo her belt, take off her pants, start motioning my hand towards the dungeon and she says this, verbatim: "Finger me like you wanna **** me *****"
If that is shocking to you, then your sexual encounters are rather tame.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

So, a girl says that to you when you had only met her a couple hours ago, and you're not the least bit surprised?

So because me saying this surprised me, it's fair to assume all of my sexual encounters are dull? Want to elaborate on that or should I just not pay any attention next time?
Old 06-05-2010, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, a girl says that to you when you had only met her a couple hours ago, and you're not the least bit surprised?
No, people say crap like that when they are down to ****.

Quote:
So because me saying this surprised me, it's fair to assume all of my sexual encounters are dull? Want to elaborate on that or should I just not pay any attention next time?
No, I'm just joking with you (sadly, there is no sarcasm font). You seem defensive.

Old 06-05-2010, 04:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Sorry if you sensed hostility, I didn't mean to come off like that. And I am sorry I seemed like I was being defensive, these were not my intentions nor was I offended or anything, because I shouldn't have been, lol.

Anyway, given her behavior and attractiveness, (proper, mature, kinda shy and quiet) I no way foresaw it. And to hear that come out of her mouth, with a straight face, was just something else to me. In retrospect, I don't think it's that big of a deal but you gotta see where I'm coming from in the context of the situation. It was really hard not to laugh.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

She wants to get back with you and is going to try to lure you into it with sex. At this point, you aren't together, and her feelings aren't your problem. Once she tries to make them your problem, you tell her what's up and cut her loose. Do not, do not, do not get emotionally invested in this chick again. Like I said, as soon as she starts acting like a ******** girl (because she will) you bounce.

Keep your options open and don't get involved seriously with a girl. You're not at a place in your life where you need to be tying yourself down to a specific girl's needs. Also, if you do start getting seriously with a girl, your ex will likely try to sabotage it, and that's not a situation that you're going to want to deal with. At all.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:17 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

I was hoping you would weigh in on this stoner. Here's the thing, she says she can't handle the stress of a relationship right now ( which is what, 99 percent of the time?) which is fine, I don't care. But her life really isn't going that well right now quick hits: Her mom frequently has new bruises since she has been seeing her new bf, her grandma who pretty much raised her just had a heart attack, etc.

Anyway, I sort of believe her. While I agree with you stoner, what about this..

Could she just be horny, and since we're on good terms, she figures it might as well be me so she won't feel slutty for ******* a random person just for a quick fix? I feel like it's almost guaranteed she's going to get emotional. I'm afraid of her telling me she loves me, because I'm not going to say it back.

And yeah, her feelings aren't my ******* problem anymore, I just want to scream that at her.. But, I don't have the balls yet I guess. Jesus why do I analyze this crap so much?

Just say the words guys and I won't talk about this crap anymore, I just like your guys' insight.
Old 06-05-2010, 05:28 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been in a situation where the girl feels I am the only stable part of her life. I can tell you from experience, if you aren't in this for the long haul, get out fast.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Horrible idea. There's no such thing as "casual sex" with someone you've just had a previous romantic relationship with, IMO. You may be able to take the relationship for what it's worth, but I doubt she will. Take YFS's advice.

Also, this chick sounds damaged.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

How's that Titan? With what I described? That's just the tip of iceberg man.

The more I contemplate, the more I ask myself why I ever bothered. But I don't regret out relationship, never have, never will. Maybe I ought to tell her that I'm talking to two girls right now and then she will really back off..since well, I am. I don't know.

As for becoming emotionally attached again, that's out of the question because it simply will not happen. She's a totally different story though.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She comes from a broken home, is asking for casual sex with a guy who just dumped her ass, and seems emotionally unstable and possibly depressed. She's not wanting just sex to help her rub one out whenever she gets randy. She wants sex because it's a way to be close to you. She must desire you as a figure in her life, for whatever emotional reason whether it's a need for attention, desire for an escape from her home problems, or whatever, and using sex, which is hard for a guy to turn down from a girl, is her way to get her foot back in the door to your life.

If you allow her to get her foot in, then she'll try to then work her knee in. Then work her arm in. And soon enough, she'll want to walk through completely. That is unless another guy replaces the hole she's trying to fill with you (Heyo!).

You see, it's not about your intentions or your feelings. You understand your stance. What you can't control are her feelings, which is the key because she's the one proposing this. If you knowingly see all of this as the "in" she's wanting and still agree to screw her, then that's just cruel because it'll be near torture in her mind. Plus it's stupid, seeing as the only benefit in this is the sex, which you can get else where. Rewards don't outweigh the risk at all.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

the relationship ended for a reason, I would stay away.

Old 06-06-2010, 12:02 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

Well she doesn't live at home, we both go to IU together. Besides the point though. She's been diagnosed a manic depressant, was on lexapro the first two weeks I dated her, etc. Jesus Christ dude why does I ALWAYS stumble across the ones that are bonkers??

She's at her home town now, but she wants to come today to see me..

And here I thought she has no intention of getting back together, but ****, she's driving 40 minutes just to come **** me? no way. Also, I think she's trying to keep me from seeing other girls (which simply will not happen).

**** SHE'S TRYING TO BAIT ME IN lol.

I'm going to tell her to stay in that trash producing town of hers.

You're right Titan, she is damaged, and you don't even know the half of it with her. My god. I gave the girl who works at my apartment complex's leasing office my number, and surprisingly, she's been hitting me up and the first one said "hey sexy." Boom. There's the other jewish girl I mentioned..So I have options, but why the hell am I wasting my time talking to the ex?! Why haven't I brushed her off?! ****
Old 06-06-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Without reading much into this. I say keep banging her.

**** why not if you like it as much as you say. I mean as long as you're prepared to deal with her wanting to cut you're balls off when she finds out that all you care about is the sex. As long as you're comfortable with what you're doing and are not willing to get attached again then banging her is the only situation that will maximize your pleasure for the longest period of time. Isnt that what we all want anyways.

So just maximize pleasure till it blows up in your face then be prepared to file a restraining order and everything will turn out gravy.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 02:56 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...She's been diagnosed a manic depressant, was on lexapro the first two weeks I dated her, etc.

That first part really should be enough for you to make a decision with, but I must admit, I really want to know what "etc" entails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post

So just maximize pleasure till it blows up in your face then be prepared to file a restraining order and everything will turn out gravy.
This is clearly the "thinking with your dick" answer. I'm not knocking it and by no means am I above it, but just so you know, it has a tendency to end with broken windows and slashed tires.

In all honesty, it's probably the course I would take.

That may or may not be helpful.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
In all honesty, it's probably the course I would take.
That's the sociopath in you talking.

Old 06-06-2010, 04:19 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Once upon a time, I was one to live dangerously.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

It's all fun and games until she lops off your dick and you have to spend half an hour looking for it on the side of the interstate.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It's all fun and games until she lops off your dick and you have to spend half an hour looking for it on the side of the interstate.
but then you get to do porn later, purely because people know who you are.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If Screech from Saved by the Bell can do porn, clearly there is a route to the porn industry that involves not risking my genitalia.

Old 06-06-2010, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
If Screech from Saved by the Bell can do porn, clearly there is a route to the porn industry that involves not risking my genitalia.
He learned from Zack and Slater, so he obviously had inside knowledge

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote