Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-26-2010, 02:48 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I'm making a last ditch effort to get this very odd girl before I leave to college. I've had a crush on her for a while, she's very... different. Smokin' hot but seems to have little interest in guys, or actually, in socializing.

Should I try the traditional pitch/ same ole' or something different?
Maybe she has aspbergers disease?
Old 07-26-2010, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Maybe she has aspbergers disease?
yeah and if it's that, he's got zero chance.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He probably has zero shot anyway, so who cares? lol

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:13 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I couldn't find anywhere to post this cool gif.

Anyway the RDT made me sad because scotty started talking about big girls and I messed up a lifelong friendship with one of those by finally caving one drunken night and then cutting ties after because I couldn't deal with actually dating or anything close to that. I have guilt. Le sigh.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there is always this method, bama

Old 07-26-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post

Anyway the RDT made me sad because scotty started talking about big girls and I messed up a lifelong friendship with one of those by finally caving one drunken night and then cutting ties after because I couldn't deal with actually dating or anything close to that. I have guilt. Le sigh.
It's OK man. I will be the first to admit that I am a sucker for a thick, full-bodied, voluptuous woman. "Baby got back" was a personal mantra for me.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:30 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, so last night I was drinking quite a bit. Long story short, according to my friend, I was "spitting some awesome game" which to me means that I was on my A game.

Anyway, I got her number number. The only thing is, I don't remember much of anything else. Mainly her name and what she looks like. The only thing I'm entirely sure of is that she was not fat. I was drunk as ****, and my friends have assured me that she's definitely hot. Should I approach this just like any other number that I'd normally get, or do I have to go a different route seeing as how I remember very little?
Old 07-28-2010, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Should I approach this just like any other number that I'd normally get, or do I have to go a different route seeing as how I remember very little?
I think you not remembering much doesn't affect the situation.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you shouldn't go outside what has already worked. Go with the usual and try to trick her into giving you her name and maybe cluing you into what happened.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 07-28-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get her in the sack
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how many guys in here are actually in a loving relationship, one where they dont really care about looking at other women? Just curious

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
Get her in the sack

Definitely seems like a hit and run prospect.
Old 07-28-2010, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
So how many guys in here are actually in a loving relationship, one where they dont really care about looking at other women? Just curious
I am in a healthy and happy 6+ month relationship, and I love my gf, but I definitely look at other women. I've had opportunities to get other girls, but I have turned them down. But I'll always, ALWAYS look. I'm still a dude.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I am in a healthy and happy 6+ month relationship, and I love my gf, but I definitely look at other women. I've had opportunities to get other girls, but I have turned them down. But I'll always, ALWAYS look. I'm still a dude.
see the weird thing i hear is window shopping. Would you look at a girl the same if your girl was there, i always wonder that. I get the looking and i hope you wouldnt cheat but just the doing it while shes not around thing seems kinda messed up, but thats my personal opinion, not like what i do is right, just what i do.

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 07-28-2010, 04:54 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I'm not shopping. I'm just looking. I will look at girls when I'm with my girl, but not nearly as often or as long. Just bc I don't want to get crap for it. If she called me out on it, I'd admit to it. I don't think she cares. She trusts me, I trust her. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. If she looked at another guy, I wouldn't care either. It's part of the natural course of life. I'm not looking for new poon. I'm just looking and admiring my surroundings.

You can have that opinion. It's not going to change what I do or think.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
I'm not shopping. I'm just looking. I will look at girls when I'm with my girl, but not nearly as often or as long. Just bc I don't want to get crap for it. If she called me out on it, I'd admit to it. I don't think she cares. She trusts me, I trust her. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong. If she looked at another guy, I wouldn't care either. It's part of the natural course of life. I'm not looking for new poon. I'm just looking and admiring my surroundings.

You can have that opinion. It's not going to change what I do or think.
Nah, im just curious, everyones different, some women take offense to looking at other girls because they do think youre window shopping. You are in a great relationship it sounds so i mean, you can do that, however with some people who are insecure, they like to be the only focal point. Im just stating something i think, thats all lol

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 07-28-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

insecure girls are the worst.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:33 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am in need of help. Can someone please tell me what i make of this? I'm talking to this girl and everytime we speak on the phone she asks me personal questions and one night/morning her and i were making those sexual "mhmmm" noises. She even wanted me to come to pick her up and go out and get something to eat in the middle of the morning once(3 amish.) So i amuse she has a thing for me right? wrong. I asked her to chill one day and she asked me why I wanted to chill with her so badly, so me being a man i tell her that i like her, and she replied by saying she doesn't see me like that :/

If she didn't see me like that, why the **** would she care and ask me personal questions, want to go get something to eat with me, call me and stay on the phone with me for about 8 hours? plus do those noises that i wrote about?

Edit: not only are there moments, but her and i joke with each other and always laugh at each other's joke. Plus she tells me things about her personal life as well, please don't tell me i'm on the friend side :(

Last edited by PACKmanN : 07-28-2010 at 05:37 PM.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:44 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
I am in need of help. Can someone please tell me what i make of this? I'm talking to this girl and everytime we speak on the phone she asks me personal questions and one night/morning her and i were making those sexual "mhmmm" noises. She even wanted me to come to pick her up and go out and get something to eat in the middle of the morning once(3 amish.) So i amuse she has a thing for me right? wrong. I asked her to chill one day and she asked me why I wanted to chill with her so badly, so me being a man i tell her that i like her, and she replied by saying she doesn't see me like that :/

If she didn't see me like that, why the **** would she care and ask me personal questions, want to go get something to eat with me, call me and stay on the phone with me for about 8 hours? plus do those noises that i wrote about?

Edit: not only are there moments, but her and i joke with each other and always laugh at each other's joke. Plus she tells me things about her personal life as well, please don't tell me i'm on the friend side :(
sounds like youre a great friend, and shes curious about what youre like, but only friends, idk

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 07-28-2010, 05:49 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sounds like youre a great friend, and shes curious about what youre like, but only friends, idk
oh and i forgot the fact she was doing those sexual type breathing on the phone(even though it failed)
Old 07-28-2010, 06:07 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Been with my girlfriend for 7+ months and things are going well. Sure we have our tiffs and issues, but we care for each other very much and both want to work on these items to make things better. With that said, I'll look at a woman if she's attractive whether or not if she's with me. In fact she has no problem pointing out an attractive lady if I miss out. Looking is ingrained in our DNA, and while I will look I'm not looking and thats the key. I'm very happy with whom I'm with, and frankly starting fresh with someone else would be a huge step backwards and not what I would want.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sorry to say but you are in the friend zone. She sounds like a flirt/tease and because she's comfortable with you and doesn't see you in that way makes you the perfect patsy so to speak.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:03 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The friend zone comes in all shapes and sizes.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have boned her while you had the chance.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:28 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Sounds like what I just went through. We should just focus on acquiring currency and disregard crazy females.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote