Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-18-2010, 05:56 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Ask from her nothing.
Take from her everything.
Ben Roethlisberger posts on SWDC? Awesome.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:24 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Ask from her nothing.
Take from her everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
when did I become King Leonidas?

The advice was given by the king to his soldiers. Now go forward and make the kill.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
How to pick up girls in coffee shops

http://www.ehow.com/how_5680265_pick...ffee-shop.html

have you tried that before? I would think just one quick convo topic then leaving isnt enough time. Perhaps say you have to meet up w/ some friends but keep the convo going besides that one line.
Old 10-18-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
have you tried that before? I would think just one quick convo topic then leaving isnt enough time. Perhaps say you have to meet up w/ some friends but keep the convo going besides that one line.
I have not, i just found it today.

all you need is one glance if you're good looking enough.

obviously the majority of us may need a bit more.

It's not really one line though, it's more of one talking point. You start a conversation based on something, could be anything (article of clothing, another person at the shop, something about what she's doing/reading or something, anything really)

I understand the utility of cutting the conversation short though, the intention is merely to make an impression, the longer a conversation goes, the more likely you are to overthink it. Awkward silence must be avoided at all costs.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree an awkward moment can ruin a 1st impression. I would think something like

U: "I can only stay a minute my friends are back there but can I ask you a question"

her:"sure"

U:"some random question a girl would be interested to say her opinion"

then you go from there. Whenever you sense an awkward moment say well I gotta go back to my friends can I have your #.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found out why the girl I really, really liked didn't want to be in a relationship. Everything was going so well and yet she told me that she wanted to just be friends. But there was something that seemed... off. I didn't know why, but now I do. She found a lump on her breast and their testing it. She is really freaked out, deservedly, and didn't want the stress of a relationship added onto it. She didn't tell me, or anyone really, but her mother told my mother. (they're close)

Now I am thoroughly depressed.

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

is that the girl who you were in the friends zone with then got into a relationship?

I am sorry to hear though, but stay positive through the whole situation. You dont know if its cancer just yet. Maybe is a cyst or something.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
is that the girl who you were in the friends zone with then got into a relationship?

I am sorry to hear though, but stay positive through the whole situation. You dont know if its cancer just yet. Maybe is a cyst or something.

Yeah. I know, hope everything turns out for the good.

Shiver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After doing a self evaluation, I'm arguably the biggest ***** ever when it comes to girls. I have a lot of things going for me.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

what do you mean when you say you are the biggest ***** ever when it comes to girls?

You mean you get nervous and wimp out?
Old 10-19-2010, 11:39 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what do you mean when you say you are the biggest ***** ever when it comes to girls?

You mean you get nervous and wimp out?
Yep, like i won't talk to any new ones
Old 10-19-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Thats my problem to man. It sucks. Its hard to break it. I get the most nervous when a girl is w/ her friends.

A while back I would crumble and get nervous. Then think to myself there is some magic pick up line out there that when I learn it I will be fine. Well thats not the case. It is all about being confident and interesting.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:58 PM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Ya sucks ass sometimes especially when your last girlfriend cheated on you, zero confidence.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:21 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

Rejection is my greatest fear, i also don't like to be THAT guy. The creepy one
Old 10-20-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're that self conscious about how they'll react towards you, just drink enough to where you can keep your composure and carry a conversation, but enough to where you won't give a **** if she's not interested.

Also, how'd your date go, Brent?
Old 10-20-2010, 06:12 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Also, how'd your date go, Brent?
Hasn't happened yet. my friend (the one who set it up) and her boyfriend invited me and that chick to hang out with them Oct. 30th 'cause they're going to a few bars and then some dude's party. I think it's one of those situations where they're forcing us to have to interact and pair up. That's how I figured it's kind of a date, besides my friend telling me that the girl is interested in meeting me and all that.

I find the forced interaction bit is either going to make it easy or fail entirely. Which is nice because it saves me time/effort, and if it's the latter, at least I am out boozing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got this text
Quote:
awwwww thanks paul! you're a great Friend
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 10:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grats Paul. You're such a nice guy.
Old 10-20-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reply "...with benefits?"
Old 10-20-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how friends is capitalized. haha

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Text last week: "To be honest i feel like if we did go out on a date that i would be leading you on and i really dont want to do that, bc you are my really good friend and i dont want to lose your friendship"

Text today: "youre lookin pretty cute with your hat on backwards :)"

**** you *****
Old 10-21-2010, 12:43 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reply, "You're looking pretty cute with your top off"
Old 10-21-2010, 12:48 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im at 3 months, and man have they been an amazing 3 months. Im so happy. It took a long time to find her but it was so worth it. Keep being you guys, they'll come to you

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 12:50 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Text last week: "To be honest i feel like if we did go out on a date that i would be leading you on and i really dont want to do that, bc you are my really good friend and i dont want to lose your friendship"

Text today: "youre lookin pretty cute with your hat on backwards :)"

**** you *****
"You're a really cool guy. I want you to stop being a ***** and make me want to go out with you."
Old 10-21-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
"You're a really cool guy. I want you to stop being a ***** and make me want to go out with you."
i don't get.