Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this girl that I'm semi-interested in (first one in awhile) slapped me last Friday and punched me in the jaw last night. I think she likes me.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:32 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
So this girl that I'm semi-interested in (first one in awhile) slapped me last Friday and punched me in the jaw last night. I think she likes me.
Hot. What did you do to precipitate the striking?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Well, she's got a guy that she's "seeing." I don't think of that as any more than a speedbump on my way to the finish line, but this guy is a douche on top of it. And he was with her at the place we were at Friday night. Everyone was really drunk, and she was being super flirty with me all night so I guess I tried to hook up with her twice right in front of him. That initiated the slaps.

Last night we were all at a bar. Somebody in our party dipped out on the tab. She says: "I bet it was you that didn't pay, d1ck."
"**** you, b1tch. I paid. My card is right there, so give it back to me."
"Don't call me b1tch, you ******* d1ck."
"Why not b1tch? You're the one who keeps calling me d1ck and accused me of not paying for a bill that I very clearly paid for?"
"Why not? You wanna ******* see why not?"
"Yeah b1tch. I'd like to see why not."
And then she socked me in the face in the middle of the bar.

She's a feisty redhead, and I've always been a sucker for those.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually think she might like you. Crazy as it sounds.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 02-06-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Danishfalcon
Rookie

Danishfalcon hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Oh yeah btw here's a little update:
We had the date yesterday, in stead of today (her suggestion ;)), and we had a blast. Unfortunately she had some pretty early classes today, so i didn't spend the whole night at her place, if you know i'm saying!

Well, right now, she's on her way to my apartment, and let's see what's going to happen. :)

.. i better get ready.
Danishfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I actually think she might like you. Crazy as it sounds.
I think so too. I don't think I'd attract that much attention from her (even if it's negative attention) if she didn't. I'm pretty much just waiting for the chump to get dumped, but that shouldn't take too long anyways. This guy is notorious for pulling really hot girls and then getting dumped by them because they end up thinking he's *** or really annoying or both.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I think so too. I don't think I'd attract that much attention from her (even if it's negative attention) if she didn't. I'm pretty much just waiting for the chump to get dumped, but that shouldn't take too long anyways. This guy is notorious for pulling really hot girls and then getting dumped by them because they end up thinking he's *** or really annoying or both.
GIT SOME MAN!

also sick sig bro.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:01 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Well, I would think that when it finally goes down, it's going to be crazy aggressive. Back scratched and everything. Probably pretty impromptu as well. I'm not sure how you can necessarily push the angle, but wait out the other dude and pounce when he dumps her.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh, I'm well aware that men help create the problems. The ongoing and never-ending battle of the sexes provides plenty of humor, strife, entertainment, intrigue, pain, and amazement. Part of why our species continues on through the ages.
to us. part of it is called 'mystery and intrigue'

keeping the romance is holding onto a little bit of all those things.
that and not being a douchebag.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Most guys are douchebags, most girls are insecure. We're all a little crazy (at the very least). Relationships are just a matter of finding the person who makes you the least insane.

Old 02-06-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Most guys are douchebags, most girls are insecure. We're all a little crazy (at the very least). Relationships are just a matter of finding the person who makes you the least insane.
Or the one that would make you think atleast twice before pulling out your desert eagle. Lol yea everyone is crazy in there own way some just a lot more then others
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 04:13 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, I would think that when it finally goes down, it's going to be crazy aggressive. Back scratched and everything. Probably pretty impromptu as well. I'm not sure how you can necessarily push the angle, but wait out the other dude and pounce when he dumps her.
LOL, thats what I was thinking. Should be fun.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm ******* sick of relationships. There need to be a lot more caves and a lot more people just living alone in them. No complications.

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"
irishbucsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbucsfan View Post
I'm ******* sick of relationships. There need to be a lot more caves and a lot more people just living alone in them. No complications.
Its easy to live life that way but you will never gain anything from living with that attitude.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.irishbucsfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Its easy to live life that way but you will never gain anything from living with that attitude.
You never get emotionally and physically draining sagas that way either.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's part of the unique human experience though. I'd rather live through the highs and lows that are offered over the course of my life and become a better person through it than just live some existence where I never do anything that could lead to my feelings being hurt.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
Agreed but I belive that with all the emotions and everything you battle through it only makes you stronger. Sure you will never get hurt or have to deal with all the bs but you wont ever open yourself and find that one that will make you happier then anything has ever before. Now im not in love with anyone and for ahwile I wanted to give up especially when I fell for this girl and it all went so wrong but I do know true love is something I want for when I get old and cant play football anymore or do anything that makes me happy now.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:16 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

I've been through, and continue to go through, the highs and lows of love and life. I don't feel a better person for it, I feel more messed up. I just want some damn simplicity.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
I've been through, and continue to go through, the highs and lows of love and life. I don't feel a better person for it, I feel more messed up. I just want some damn simplicity.
Well your not going to feel it at the moment your hurts that would be inhuman. But when its all said and done you will feel stronger and wiser. After my really only though expirence of so called "love" I was really hurt for awhile but now I feel stronger and can see right through the fake girls that just like to play mind games. I learned from my mistakes
Old 02-06-2009, 05:22 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Well your not going to feel it at the moment your hurts that would be inhuman. But when its all said and done you will feel stronger and wiser. After my really only though expirence of so called "love" I was really hurt for awhile but now I feel stronger and can see right through the fake girls that just like to play mind games. I learned from my mistakes
To be clear, it's complications I'm raging against. When two people love each other, it should get simpler. No ongoing sagas. Now, simpler doesn't mean easier. I know things get hard. The point is you want to share the hard times and the good times with someone. If they feel the same way, it's celebration time. I'm just sick of things getting in the way.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
To be clear, it's complications I'm raging against. When two people love each other, it should get simpler. No ongoing sagas. Now, simpler doesn't mean easier. I know things get hard. The point is you want to share the hard times and the good times with someone. If they feel the same way, it's celebration time. I'm just sick of things getting in the way.
Do you wanna explain your situation? I could probally give some advice
Old 02-06-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

So disgustingly complicated. Two people who have, against all odds, at separate times over the past few years thought the other was the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with, the person they are meant to be with. Which is incredible considering the age and level of cynicism of these people. But there always seems something in the way. In a few months we will be finishing pre med and going on to different clinical schools, and that put enough stress on the situation that there was a massive massive ugly fight and the possibility of a friendship being salvaged is minimal.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:51 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
So disgustingly complicated. Two people who have, against all odds, at separate times over the past few years thought the other was the person they wanted to spend the rest of their life with, the person they are meant to be with. Which is incredible considering the age and level of cynicism of these people. But there always seems something in the way. In a few months we will be finishing pre med and going on to different clinical schools, and that put enough stress on the situation that there was a massive massive ugly fight and the possibility of a friendship being salvaged is minimal.
The best thing to do is ask yourself is she worth it. If the answer is yes then you have to sit down with her and talk to her about all this. You gotta be fully honest and explain to her how you feel and ask her why she is always letting something in the way between you 2.
Old 02-06-2009, 06:23 PM    (permalink
irishbucsfan
Rookie

It's both sides, me ******* up more than her, usually because of miscommunication and confusion. It's just painfully obvious how we fit, but circumstances always seem to be in the way, and it's wearying.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

Quote:
It's both sides, me ******* up more than her, usually because of miscommunication and confusion. It's just painfully obvious how we fit, but circumstances always seem to be in the way, and it's wearying.
I understand. There are always hardships in life and some problems are going to be a lot thougher then other. If it was meant to be it will find a way to work itself out with a little effort and some hard work. Just hang in there and make sure you put her first if shes important enough to you