Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2010, 09:39 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Dude that is too funny to not **** her. That is a story you can tell the rest of your life.
Could you imagine the noises she'd make? It must be done.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
HAHAHAHA.
Bad news. I was right, it was an attempt at trickery.
Good news, I turned the tables and screwed with the chick that was screwing with me by going on a horribly perverted rant of things I would do to her.
Booo.

That's not nearly as fun as getting to deflower a hot deaf girl.
Old 11-22-2010, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BUSTKUNTLAWL
Veteran

BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BUSTKUNTLAWL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know you are doing it right when the chick says,

"I hate you. You are an asshole. Everytime I see you (very often) I need a cigarette and want to kill someone"
Old 11-23-2010, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSTKUNTLAWL View Post
You know you are doing it right when the chick says,

"I hate you. You are an asshole. Everytime I see you (very often) I need a cigarette and want to kill someone"
Nice. Niccccccccccccccce.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:43 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Since this is a booming thread right now, I'll throw this out there although I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

This girl that I hang out with every once in a bit amongst other friends asked me "Why don't you have a girlfriend?" I forget what I responded with because I was nearly blackout drunk, and she said, "I don't know how you don't have a girlfriend." It wasn't presented in a "no girlfriend=loser" way either. Now she has a friend that talks to me a bit more that I usually hang out with in this group as well.

Is it

A) Girl who asked me wants it
B) Girl asked on behalf of her friend, who wants it
C) I'm a drunken asshole who shouldn't try and read people Lie To Me style after nearly an entire bottle of vodka and countless beers.
Perhaps the better question here is: Are you at all interested in the friend? Are there any issues that would prevent you from dating said friend? I canít say for sure whether or not this girl is interested, but girls usually donít hang with you out of the blue for no reason. If you are good to go, invite the chick over for a movie, then hit it. Try not to drink an entire bottle of vodka ahead of time, too. Attempt a normal conversation over a few drinks or a bottle of wine or something.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 08:45 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I.. I... don't know what to say.

I also kind of think this chick is just ******* with me to try and get to tell my friends I tried to take advantage of a deaf girl. So I'm being cautious.

I've never met this deaf girl she's trying to hook me up with. I'm skeptical.
A few points:

1. I don't see how banging an 18 year old deaf girl makes you feel dirty, but it was perfectly okay to bang an 18 year old girl without apparent disability...

2. This sounds like a terrible situation that just screams some sort of setup. Not necessarily a "tell all your friends" thing. More like a scam where she threatens to charge you with rape unless you pay blackmail.

3. Trust your instincts.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 11-23-2010, 08:56 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
We've got a study date coming up this Sunday. At this point I don't feel like I'm a priority for her, so I'm wanting an opportunity to spend time with her one-on-one so that I can show her why I should be a Plan A. If it fails and nothing happens, then moving on will be the next step.

Any advice heading into this? Been a while since I've had to woo a girl.
First of all, relax. This isn't the end of the world. Actually study because that is important. At a certain point, suggest that you guys take a break and do something fun. Read: ice skating, bowling, something like that. Somewhere where you guys can chill, enjoy each otherís company, and talk. At the end of the date, bring up hanging out again. See what happens. This isnít rocket science. Donít need to overthink itÖ

Old 11-23-2010, 11:33 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
First of all, relax. This isn't the end of the world. Actually study because that is important. At a certain point, suggest that you guys take a break and do something fun. Read: ice skating, bowling, something like that. Somewhere where you guys can chill, enjoy each otherís company, and talk. At the end of the date, bring up hanging out again. See what happens. This isnít rocket science. Donít need to overthink itÖ
Lol, I've actually already studied for it. We're in the same class with the same Prof., but she's got the morning one and I've got the afternoon one. A week ago, he told my class that the test was going to be Monday, Nov. 22nd, which was yesterday. Well, I missed one of the classes, and it turns out he announced that he bumped the test back a full week. So I unknowingly crammed for it and show up yesterday and they're still not done with the lesson.

So I've pretty much got it down. She's smart too, so I'm guessing she won't need much help either. Hopefully that'll lend to something...more entertaining.

Thanks for the advice, Bsaza. I needed someone to give me a, "Everyone calm the **** down! I got this." moment. ;)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A few points:

1. I don't see how banging an 18 year old deaf girl makes you feel dirty, but it was perfectly okay to bang an 18 year old girl without apparent disability...
I was being sarcastic about that part. It's just I was feeling a scam coming and was trying not to get overeager to **** a hot 18 year old. Also, I'm still not sure what this chick was trying to screw with me for; I want to find out her agenda. She gave up once I started grossing her out.

Old 11-23-2010, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

That kind of scam is a really scary one. Could impact your career and livelihood. Not worth it.

Also, if the deaf chick was really hot, she likely wouldn't need to give it up to you. Plenty of dudes would have learned how to sign just to get a piece of her.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:16 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bagged me a MILF this weekend just gone.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 03:11 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Details, please. My current record is 16 years older with a really crazy brunette with a nice bubble ass and D tits.

Old 11-24-2010, 03:39 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Plenty of dudes would have learned how to sign just to get a piece of her.
******** lol.

Guys are too lazy to learn a whole new language to bang a chick. Maybe a sentence or two, but not enough to get in a deaf girls pants.
Old 11-24-2010, 08:27 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I never said a whole language. I meant a few sentences.

Old 11-24-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Details, please. My current record is 16 years older with a really crazy brunette with a nice bubble ass and D tits.
She was 32 10 yrs older, had a kid but was single, pulled me from the bar to dance with her and went from there, played it pretty aloof and let her take control which she seemed to like. Older chicks are better they know what they want, aren't shy about telling you and you can pretty much **** like a pornstar without being told to slow down.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
She was 32 10 yrs older, had a kid but was single, pulled me from the bar to dance with her and went from there, played it pretty aloof and let her take control which she seemed to like. Older chicks are better they know what they want, aren't shy about telling you and you can pretty much **** like a pornstar without being told to slow down.
Older chicks are ******* awesome. They'll approach you, take the initiative, and if they want to **** you they'll straight up tell you.

Plus they're always better in bed. Always.

Well done, sir, well done.

Old 11-24-2010, 07:45 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Greetings from the sky. On a plane to Minnesota with the gf. Asked to join the mile high club, but she didn't want to leave our laptops for 3 minutes (haha).

My record is 9 years. I was just out of college, and she was in the military and going to grad school to be a forensics investigator. My buddy was in that program. We went to a movie as a group one night, then out to a bar. She basically took control, took me back to her place, and I didn't sleep. It was a good night... She ended up being pretty damn crazy, but it worked out nicely.

Old 11-24-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I nailed a 33 year old when I was 19. I was a Private at Ft. Polk; she was a German born ex-wife of a soldier. It ended eventually because she started getting a bit too attached, but it was damn worth it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well done. I am extremely jealous.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:11 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Umm. Okay.

So. Date with the chick tonight. Went in trying simply to **** her. Ended up talking to her for 3 hours without ever slowing down, coming back to my condo for a movie, and I barely made any move on her (just arm around her) because I was, frankly, smitten with her and didn't want to rush it.

Wtf? Now, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have given it up (she's a ridiculously sweet, nice girl) but I didn't even try.

I've never had a date like this with a girl. Ever. I'm completely smitten with her.

I'm either the worst judge ever or she rather liked me, too. Of course, with women it's always hard to tell how much and just liking you doesn't always mean anything.

Kind of mind boggled right now. Now, I'm also super concerned because I walked her back to her car and after saying goodbye started to lean in for a kiss and something about her body language stopped me, so I aborted. And I'm working very hard to resist the urge to call her because I don't like NOT KNOWING. W..t...f...?

Old 11-25-2010, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rub one out, go to sleep; re-assess tomorrow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
rub one out, go to sleep; re-assess tomorrow.
10-4, good buddy, 10-4. That dog is already huntin'. (And yes, I fap while I reply to threads. That's why we have two hands.)

Old 11-25-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
10-4, good buddy, 10-4. That dog is already huntin'. (And yes, I fap while I reply to threads. That's why we have two hands.)
That's like a half step away from cybering with a bunch of dudes. Watch yourself.
Old 11-25-2010, 02:05 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's like a half step away from cybering with a bunch of dudes. Watch yourself.

EDIT: (I hope someone gets this)
Old 11-25-2010, 02:07 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I fail to see the problem. Wiiiiiink.