Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Siddique
Rookie

Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique Siddique

My first suggestion is that you don't do it at all, but if you do, be sure to use protection. Take it slow and be sure that she really wants to and you aren't forcing her into it. Start off with a little foreplay to get yourself and her more comfortable in the situation. And as far as techniques go, you just have to keep the spoon the bowl (if you know what I mean) Make sure it stays in there and doesn't slip out because you never know where it may end up. Also putting your hands around her hips helps create a tighter bond. Do this and be confident and your performance will be fine!!!

Last edited by Siddique : 12-01-2010 at 07:23 AM.
Siddique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:51 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, at last check-in I was getting bad vibes a few days after having a successful date, her text me in the morning, etc because of lack of text backs.

I talked to her in person, all seemed good, she said she hadn't gotten any texts from me. She was/ is working on a different phone I believe, but I still think that she just ignored them and didn't want to come off that way. But who knows, she could have been telling the truth.

Text her the next day, she texts back but stops after a few texts. I'm like alright... Wait a few hours and text her, she texts back but again stops. She was still smiling and ish in the texts, but eh. So I decide to not talk to her for a few days, maybe she isn't getting some texts, even if not I'll lay off of the attention, especially considering it's the holliday.

But I didn't even make next contact, as she posted on my facebook wall on Friday, saying MYNAME! :) How was your Thanksgiving? I don't say anything, it was kind of at night and I would rather not have facebook conversations. Looks better to get back to her later anyway. So I text her today saying I had a good one, are you free I was going to call you. Something like that. No answer... Then called her tonight and no answer.

Not sure if she wants attention or what. She's a babe and a nice girl, but I'm kind of not feeling like playing cat and mouse, would much rather know what's up.

Not going to text her again, not sure if I should say something over facebook on where she posted or just wait til I see her in person, although I don't know when that would be.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 11-27-2010 at 10:53 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BF59: You played your hand too soon. It's too easy for her and she knows it, I would move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I just got home, and i've got a pretty fun story to tell, and i will tomorrow morning when i'm sober.
we ever going to hear this?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
So I'm going to move to Rhode Island and marry Emma Watson.
Not worth it.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 11:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
So I'm going to move to Rhode Island and marry Emma Watson.
Not worth it.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:14 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
BF59: You played your hand too soon. It's too easy for her and she knows it, I would move on.

Maybe. I think she'll come back looking for attention though, and if I play it right who knows.

I'm not heartbroken either way.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

assume it's over. if she "comes back" ignore her.

I've had far too much experience in being in the position from your first post tonight. you werent difficult for her so she became bored.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Alright, sounds like you know what you're talking about.

No idea how girls can think that way. If I'm not interested in a girl, she knows it.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Alright, sounds like you know what you're talking about.
I can speak fully-informed about your predicament, only offer advice.

Quote:
No idea how girls can think that way. If I'm not interested in a girl, she knows it.
Trying to understand how a younger girl thinks is like trying to solve the mystery of Stonehenge.

Old 11-28-2010, 01:46 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Not worth it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Not worth it.
:'(

Old 11-28-2010, 01:47 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She's like 14 in that picture.
Old 11-28-2010, 01:48 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well then I was 14 when that picture was taken so it's all good.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:15 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
One of my buddies calls me up yesterday asking me if i wanted to go out for a beer. We don't really hang out much anymore, so it seemed kinda odd at first, i knew something was up. Well he needed a wing-man cause this girl he was trying to hook up with had a friend with her. You know, the mother hen of the group. Well as we go to pick the girls up, turns out, the girl he's trying to get with is a chick that was in love with me when we were like 11. I hadn't seen her since then, but she recognized me and it was extremely awkward. Well her friend wasn't all that great looking, and i was kinda bored the whole night. As we're heading back home the friend starts getting all touchy feely with me, so i know she's d2f. So i just ignored her for a bit, then i made her blow me and took off home after that, lol.

I guess it isn't as funny as it seemed when i was drunk last night, but i made a stranger swallow on a night when i wasn't even expecting to go out.

Quote:
Too old.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:53 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
One of my buddies calls me up yesterday asking me if i wanted to go out for a beer. We don't really hang out much anymore, so it seemed kinda odd at first, i knew something was up. Well he needed a wing-man cause this girl he was trying to hook up with had a friend with her. You know, the mother hen of the group. Well as we go to pick the girls up, turns out, the girl he's trying to get with is a chick that was in love with me when we were like 11. I hadn't seen her since then, but she recognized me and it was extremely awkward. Well her friend wasn't all that great looking, and i was kinda bored the whole night. As we're heading back home the friend starts getting all touchy feely with me, so i know she's d2f. So i just ignored her for a bit, then i made her blow me and took off home after that, lol.

I guess it isn't as funny as it seemed when i was drunk last night, but i made a stranger swallow on a night when i wasn't even expecting to go out.

Too old.

Isn't it funny how when you want to **** someone really badly you can't force yourself (well I can't) to play the i-don't-care type angle, and you end up striking out at least half the time, but when you really don't care it's like you're like last guy on earth and you get away with **** you'd normally never try.

I suppose this should reinforce the fact to everyone that not sweating **** and playing it aloof can work.

Hi ******* five for getting blown by a stranger after minimal effort. That's real life prestige mode **** right there.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 11:56 AM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So, at last check-in I was getting bad vibes a few days after having a successful date, her text me in the morning, etc because of lack of text backs.

I talked to her in person, all seemed good, she said she hadn't gotten any texts from me. She was/ is working on a different phone I believe, but I still think that she just ignored them and didn't want to come off that way. But who knows, she could have been telling the truth.

Text her the next day, she texts back but stops after a few texts. I'm like alright... Wait a few hours and text her, she texts back but again stops. She was still smiling and ish in the texts, but eh. So I decide to not talk to her for a few days, maybe she isn't getting some texts, even if not I'll lay off of the attention, especially considering it's the holliday.

But I didn't even make next contact, as she posted on my facebook wall on Friday, saying MYNAME! :) How was your Thanksgiving? I don't say anything, it was kind of at night and I would rather not have facebook conversations. Looks better to get back to her later anyway. So I text her today saying I had a good one, are you free I was going to call you. Something like that. No answer... Then called her tonight and no answer.

Not sure if she wants attention or what. She's a babe and a nice girl, but I'm kind of not feeling like playing cat and mouse, would much rather know what's up.

Not going to text her again, not sure if I should say something over facebook on where she posted or just wait til I see her in person, although I don't know when that would be.
I say you wait it out. Heading over to facebook and posting on her wall after you have called her and texted her is you seeming to eager. Let it play out. She will make contact soon. Some chicks love to play cat and mouse games. I believe I told you before that she is use to ton of attention already so less you pay more she is intrigued to why you are not, which equals her making next contact. No one likes a chick that plays games, and if you feel like she is not down and just wants to play games then just cut her off.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
I say you wait it out. Heading over to facebook and posting on her wall after you have called her and texted her is you seeming to eager. Let it play out. She will make contact soon. Some chicks love to play cat and mouse games. I believe I told you before that she is use to ton of attention already so less you pay more she is intrigued to why you are not, which equals her making next contact. No one likes a chick that plays games, and if you feel like she is not down and just wants to play games then just cut her off.
Yeah, I'm not going to make a further effort to contact her.

I'll probably see her when we get back to school Monday in the cafe, where she will come talk to me. If she does I might just be blunt and see how she reacts. Or just be disinterested, I don't care much either way atm.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

act like you don't care if she talks to you but do it politely (if that makes sense)

Old 11-28-2010, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

I got ya. Will update yall on here lol.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
I got ya. Will update yall on here lol.
How old are you/is she, if I may ask? I find that these things are easier to help when we all have an idea of what age-based mindset we are dealing with.

Old 11-28-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

19. Freshman in college. Sorority girl. She definitely finds me attractive, got that from the start. She's considered one of the better looking freshman. IMO I lost some of her attention once she found out I was interested.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
19. Freshman in college. Sorority girl. She definitely finds me attractive, got that from the start. She's considered one of the better looking freshman. IMO I lost some of her attention once she found out I was interested.
basically. if she is as attractive as you say, she's used to receiving the attention. I bet she doesn't have to try hard to get guys, and I also guess that she will lead you on or whatever, but once she's bored with you/whoever, she's not going to keep trying.

there is no challenge, so she's going to make you a friend because you potentially offer some sort of intellectual/emotional support which she can later use to her benefit.

at least that's the common thing for your 15-20/21 year old girls

Old 11-28-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
basically. if she is as attractive as you say, she's used to receiving the attention. I bet she doesn't have to try hard to get guys, and I also guess that she will lead you on or whatever, but once she's bored with you/whoever, she's not going to keep trying.

there is no challenge, so she's going to make you a friend because you potentially offer some sort of intellectual/emotional support which she can later use to her benefit.

at least that's the common thing for your 15-20/21 year old girls
I agree. I'm just not going to worry about it. Besides posting about it on this message board... haha.

Old 11-29-2010, 01:03 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been in college for a semester now pretty much and not one girl i'm slightly interested in....
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 02:46 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had a crackhead woman flirt with me for about a half hour at work yesterday
Old 11-29-2010, 03:34 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
Been in college for a semester now pretty much and not one girl i'm slightly interested in....
Transfer...

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote