Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-29-2010, 04:51 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBryant833 View Post
Been in college for a semester now pretty much and not one girl i'm slightly interested in....
sounds like you could be "rudy cool", you should get that checked out as soon as possible

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
sounds like you could be "rudy cool", you should get that checked out as soon as possible
what is Rudy Cool?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Been in college for a semester now pretty much and not one girl i'm slightly interested in....
Commonly referred to as a diagnosis of **** sexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
what is Rudy Cool?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes, get over it and now explain.
Old 11-29-2010, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rudy Cool is a compliment.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To explain, noob, if you typed "***" a few years ago on the forum, it transformed to "cool", so when we referred to CB Rudy ***, it became Rudy Cool. "Rudy Cool" eventually became slang on NFLDC for "***", "****" or any terms referring to someone who is into another man.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 11-29-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

ok, that makes sense.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:19 AM    (permalink
KobeBryant833
Rookie

KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KobeBryant833 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha funny not ***, just haven't got out and met anyone worthwhile.
KobeBryant833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:20 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
To explain, noob, if you typed "***" a few years ago on the forum, it transformed to "cool", so when we referred to CB Rudy ***, it became Rudy Cool. "Rudy Cool" eventually became slang on NFLDC for "***", "****" or any terms referring to someone who is into another man.
yep.... then me an -black hit the no **** phase.... oh lawd

Well, my relationship is going great, happy as can be. So yay

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 11-30-2010, 01:30 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got a situation.

So me and this girl met each other at a party, hit it off and exchanged numbers. She lives about 30 minutes away but we have our licenses so it's not really a big deal (I'm in Grade 12).

To be honest, I either don't have great luck or just haven't time/space for a legit girlfriend. So to meet this chick was great. We talked on facebook for a bit, text each other, whatever whatever. It was going good. She was into me and I was definitely into her.

I eventually asked her out on a date, Saturday night, we were going for dinner and a long walk or whatever we decided to do. I think maybe see Harry Potter as well. On the Friday night (this was about two weeks ago) she drops the I'd rather be friends line. I was definitely dumbfounded, I don't know why she would do this to me. It wasn't a big loss at the time because I really didn't have significant ties to her. Went for about a week until this past Friday, she had texted me a few times with just casual friend stuff, but I wasn't interested, I ignored her a bit. She says on Friday "you know, I never really declined" so I thought okay, I'm back in.

I kept texting her throughout Friday, Saturday we set something up for last night to go to coffee and just talk. We talked for about 3 hours on the phone on Saturday night as well, just different ****. She said she's never really had a boyfriend before (I believe it) so anyone that's ever gotten close to her she puts a wall around them for I guess a defensive mechanism. She apologized and we agreed to go for coffee.

So last night was good I thought, we talked for about an hour and a half and it wasn't bad. Maybe I was a little shy but nothing major, and we agreed to meet again next Saturday. And I know it's usually wait a day after making contact or anything like that, but I sent her one of those cute good morning beautiful :) text messages, just to make convo. No reply. She blocks me (friend found her profile) on Facebook and still hasn't responded to my text.

I'm seriously hurt, disappointed and a little dumbfounded. She even said she had a good time, I don't see why she would block me from contacting her.

What's my next move? I'm definitely a noob at it but I want to know because I want to correct it and keep seeing this girl.

In b4 too long didn't read posts. Pleeeeeeeease help me out here. Thanks SWDC <3
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'd probably just move on. It sounds like she isn't interested and trying to get in touch with her again probably won't lead to anything good.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You got caught in the friend zone and were stuck with a girl who didn't know what she wanted. Sorry to say, but you overplayed your hand with that text. The key with a girl like that is to put yourself out there and say what you want, and if she isn't receptive to that, move on.

I'm surprised she responded that way, honestly. I'd move on.
Old 11-30-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

sounds like shes in like 10th grade...

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 11-30-2010, 02:55 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Yeah I'd probably just move on. It sounds like she isn't interested and trying to get in touch with her again probably won't lead to anything good.
This.

Best to move on before you look desperate and begin to feel even more strongly for her.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 03:22 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody is right. At this point all you can do is cut your losses.
Old 11-30-2010, 03:37 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha funny not ***, just haven't got out and met anyone worthwhile.
It sounds like you're a commuter.
Old 11-30-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoldin View Post
We got a situation.

So me and this girl met each other at a party, hit it off and exchanged numbers. She lives about 30 minutes away but we have our licenses so it's not really a big deal (I'm in Grade 12).

To be honest, I either don't have great luck or just haven't time/space for a legit girlfriend. So to meet this chick was great. We talked on facebook for a bit, text each other, whatever whatever. It was going good. She was into me and I was definitely into her.

I eventually asked her out on a date, Saturday night, we were going for dinner and a long walk or whatever we decided to do. I think maybe see Harry Potter as well. On the Friday night (this was about two weeks ago) she drops the I'd rather be friends line. I was definitely dumbfounded, I don't know why she would do this to me. It wasn't a big loss at the time because I really didn't have significant ties to her. Went for about a week until this past Friday, she had texted me a few times with just casual friend stuff, but I wasn't interested, I ignored her a bit. She says on Friday "you know, I never really declined" so I thought okay, I'm back in.

I kept texting her throughout Friday, Saturday we set something up for last night to go to coffee and just talk. We talked for about 3 hours on the phone on Saturday night as well, just different ****. She said she's never really had a boyfriend before (I believe it) so anyone that's ever gotten close to her she puts a wall around them for I guess a defensive mechanism. She apologized and we agreed to go for coffee.

So last night was good I thought, we talked for about an hour and a half and it wasn't bad. Maybe I was a little shy but nothing major, and we agreed to meet again next Saturday. And I know it's usually wait a day after making contact or anything like that, but I sent her one of those cute good morning beautiful :) text messages, just to make convo. No reply. She blocks me (friend found her profile) on Facebook and still hasn't responded to my text.

I'm seriously hurt, disappointed and a little dumbfounded. She even said she had a good time, I don't see why she would block me from contacting her.

What's my next move? I'm definitely a noob at it but I want to know because I want to correct it and keep seeing this girl.

In b4 too long didn't read posts. Pleeeeeeeease help me out here. Thanks SWDC <3
You kinda messed up with sending that text a little too soon. From what im getting from your sitiuation I believe that it is very possible that she is very scared of being in a relationship. You said she puts up walls and she has never had a BF, looks like seeing that text may have made her take a step back in fear of moving into a relationship. Best advice is to just sit back, act like it does not affect you, and just let what happens happen.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We got a situation.

She blocked you on FaceBook and is ignoring all other possible ways of contact because you flirtatiously called her beautiful?

This chick is unstable. Run like hell dude. This is a blessing in disguise. The last thing you want is to feel tied down to this girl with a relationship and she pulls a stunt like this. If she reacted this way to something this innocent, then just imagine what she'd do to something more serious like "I love you," or "That shirt looks pretty."

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:10 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I'm going to cut all contact with her, I mean it just seems both weird and crazy to me. I probably did text a little too early, but even then I find it odd that she would outright block me and things like that. Whatever, life moves on I suppose.

Thanks for the advice everyone, measly reps for all.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:18 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I'm going to cut all contact with her, I mean it just seems both weird and crazy to me. I probably did text a little too early, but even then I find it odd that she would outright block me and things like that. Whatever, life moves on I suppose.

Thanks for the advice everyone, measly reps for all.
And with girls like these, I wouldn't be surprised if you get an apologetic text from her within the next week blaming this BS defense mechanism excuse.

What's the cute-to-crazy ratio? Cause if she's a knockout or you have just too much in common with her, then the project may be worth it. But if not...just ends things civilly after you passive-aggressively get it through to her that she's a psycho that over-reacted to something that a sane girl would've replied with ":)" or something. You're in friggin' high school. Hormones are flaring, and everyone is lovey dovey. To react like that is just absurd, especially after she knew your intentions.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-30-2010, 07:40 PM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
And with girls like these, I wouldn't be surprised if you get an apologetic text from her within the next week blaming this BS defense mechanism excuse.

What's the cute-to-crazy ratio? Cause if she's a knockout or you have just too much in common with her, then the project may be worth it. But if not...just ends things civilly after you passive-aggressively get it through to her that she's a psycho that over-reacted to something that a sane girl would've replied with ":)" or something. You're in friggin' high school. Hormones are flaring, and everyone is lovey dovey. To react like that is just absurd, especially after she knew your intentions.
I wouldn't be surprised either, it happened once, I'm sure it may happen again. I'm not going to wait around for it either.

And she's cute, nose ring is a tiny turn off but it's nothing too major. Just a cute girl, with a nice body, above average. Would say 7/10, with strong e-standards. I would show a pic, but of course I've been blocked on Facebook haha. I mean we do have a lot in common, but I don't think she's anyone to be too hung up over, I was just confused by what happened, I've never ever had that happened to me before (blocking someone on Facebook). I seriously do not understand it.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:41 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I seriously do not understand it.
You're not supposed to. I don't think anyone is.

Even if you did break the "next day contact" rule or came on too strongly, freaking out like that from a simple flirty text is completely unwarranted. Don't let her throw you off with her crazy. She is nothing but a lying gypsy woman who is beneath you. *spits*

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised either, it happened once, I'm sure it may happen again. I'm not going to wait around for it either.

And she's cute, nose ring is a tiny turn off but it's nothing too major. Just a cute girl, with a nice body, above average. Would say 7/10, with strong e-standards. I would show a pic, but of course I've been blocked on Facebook haha. I mean we do have a lot in common, but I don't think she's anyone to be too hung up over, I was just confused by what happened, I've never ever had that happened to me before (blocking someone on Facebook). I seriously do not understand it.
Something I wish someone would have told me earlier in life is don't waste your time trying to figure out what you did wrong to make her do that. Girls aren't rational actors so it's pointless to try and come up with a reason.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I've been removed from this thread like a bull's testicles at a Mexican ranch but.......

Got in touch with the really good date chick, totally in the door on that one. Lots of flirty happened, should be seeing her again this week. Score! Mildly afraid because I really connected with her but it's pretty much overwhelmed by my excitement to see her and (forgive me, fellow men) talk to her.

Also Boldin, played your hand way too strong with the "Good morning, beautiful" text. Still, ***** is crazy for freaking out so much. She blocked you on FACEBOOK? Ho is crazy.

When being a fanboi goes too far.

Last edited by Sportsfan486 : 11-30-2010 at 11:41 PM.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote