Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2010, 04:21 AM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I don't know what it is about me but I'm money to score with cougars. I think I'm also much bolder around them because I know they're going to be straight up with me without the struggle of 20 somethings. Beauty of cougars, you know within 30 seconds of going up to 'em whether or not you're going to hit it.
Sportsfan what happened to the girl you were just all crazy about from Thanksgiving-ish lol?
Old 12-03-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
New personal best; 18 years older then me. Also one of the best lays I've ever had. After she said this "look, you're way too young for me to hang out with but I'd like to use your **** sometimes. Okay?"
Be careful with multiple encounters with cougars. I had one last year who was a "friends with benefits" see her sometimes for sex(once or twice a month). Somehow in her mind it turned into a real relationship and that we would have something long term and assumed I would want something more from someone 18 years older than me. I couldn't even believe her thought process when she told me she wanted more. I had to break it off right away and she got bat **** crazy. Like threatening to send pics I sent to her to my work just to get me fired and just showing up at my place. Cougars are fun and great in bed but keep it to one time because they are that old and single for a reason. Learned a big lesson for sure on that one.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
Sportsfan what happened to the girl you were just all crazy about from Thanksgiving-ish lol?
She texted me again this morning to set up a date for Thursday. I'm still crazy about her. But it's one date, we didn't even kiss, and she hasn't sent me any signals to indicate she's crazy about me (I know she likes me but who knows how much?)
So it's certainly not at any sort of exclusivity level. And honestly, I'm going to be much, much cooler and myself with her if I blow my wad a few times with another chick.

Which leads me to a question.. at what date does sleeping with someone else become inappropriate? At this point, since I really am mad about this girl, if we have a good second date I'm definitely going to cut off any relations with any other woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
Be careful with multiple encounters with cougars. I had one last year who was a "friends with benefits" see her sometimes for sex(once or twice a month). Somehow in her mind it turned into a real relationship and that we would have something long term and assumed I would want something more from someone 18 years older than me. I couldn't even believe her thought process when she told me she wanted more. I had to break it off right away and she got bat **** crazy. Like threatening to send pics I sent to her to my work just to get me fired and just showing up at my place. Cougars are fun and great in bed but keep it to one time because they are that old and single for a reason. Learned a big lesson for sure on that one.
I had this exact same situation. Cougar that got really attached to me and was ******* nuts (we used to go to bars and if I wasn't all over her she'd try to get other guys to hit on her and tell me she could have any guy she wanted, blah blah) and eventually I drove her home, told her to "get the **** out of my car" and "never ******* contact me again."

This latest cougar, however, seems much, much cooler and also said to me "look, you're cute but I will never want to date you. I want to **** you. If you find a girl your age you want to date it's absolutely cool and we can break it off, no problem at all." And she seems genuine about it.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:16 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hooked up with this asian chick last night. She's like barely 5' tall and crazy in the good way. Best **** I've ever had.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you get her number?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 09:53 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had it for a while. I met her three weeks ago and got it then, didn't see her or talk to her since, called her up last night, BAM!
Old 12-04-2010, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I've had it for a while. I met her three weeks ago and got it then, didn't see her or talk to her since, called her up last night, BAM!
Sir, I do believe we call those 'wins'.

Also, pics or GTFO.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Jmg826
Rookie

Jmg826 is a cocksman.Jmg826 is a cocksman.Jmg826 is a cocksman.

Hey boys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. There's this one girl who is cute, funny, and totally want my D. But theres one thing, she has a kid and shes only 16 (I'm 17) so to me, it would be a little strange to hook up with a teen mom. Opinions?
Jmg826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmg826 View Post
Hey boys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. There's this one girl who is cute, funny, and totally want my D. But theres one thing, she has a kid and shes only 16 (I'm 17) so to me, it would be a little strange to hook up with a teen mom. Opinions?
Wear a condom and.... YOU'RE MY BOY, JMG!

Old 12-05-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd do it...

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hit it but definitely don't date it. You did describe her as cute and funny, so if there is any chance of you developing feelings for her after banging her I would suggest that you just pass.
Old 12-06-2010, 12:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hit it and quit it.
Old 12-06-2010, 05:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

1) at least you know she puts out
2) I would not touch her
3) if you must, take all precautions you can because clearly she's ****** up before

Old 12-06-2010, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If she will allow you to keep it casual, go for it. If she is trying to find a baby daddy, run away screaming. Wear a rubber every time and for every stroke. Enjoy, repeat.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
She texted me again this morning to set up a date for Thursday. I'm still crazy about her. But it's one date, we didn't even kiss, and she hasn't sent me any signals to indicate she's crazy about me (I know she likes me but who knows how much?)
So it's certainly not at any sort of exclusivity level. And honestly, I'm going to be much, much cooler and myself with her if I blow my wad a few times with another chick.

Which leads me to a question.. at what date does sleeping with someone else become inappropriate? At this point, since I really am mad about this girl, if we have a good second date I'm definitely going to cut off any relations with any other woman.
What you are doing right now is not in any way wrong or immoral. You will reach a point (a decent estimation is around dates 8-10) when you start feeling guilty for hitting on or sleeping with other girls. When that happens, you should stop pursuing other poon. Around that time, she will probably bring up the relationship talk, then you'll have a legit gf.

It isn't rocket science, and there isn't a golden rule or anything. It will happen naturally.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so I went back to this one girls apt saturday night. Just me and her on the couch and the first question she asks to me is "Do you consider Batman a super hero." WTF
Old 12-06-2010, 12:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
so I went back to this one girls apt saturday night. Just me and her on the couch and the first question she asks to me is "Do you consider Batman a super hero." WTF
I hope you said no, because he has no super powers, and that's a keeper right there.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya i said something like that. I asked her to my frats formal and she said it depended on how i answered that question. I dont plan on taking her Ill find someone else
Old 12-06-2010, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ya i said something like that. I asked her to my frats formal and she said it depended on how i answered that question. I dont plan on taking her Ill find someone else
Sounds like she'd be a good time in bed.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:59 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless there's something else about her you're not telling us (personality or aesthetic issues), DO IT/HER/DAT AZZ.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I just met her saturday night and while i was wasted I asked her if she wanted to be my formal date. She just texted me saying its OK if I wanna go w/ someone I know. I had a Plan A in mind but I didnt ask her yet. IDK what I should do. You think this is her way of saying she doesnt wanna go with me or not? We have a lot of mutual friends who will be at the formal. What would you do?
Old 12-06-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I fail to see the problem. Women never ask me cool questions like that when they come to my place. They always ask me stupid ones like "why does my drink taste funny?" or "is that Barry White?" or "ummm... what happened to your pants?"

Just for once can a girl ask me if Batman is a superhero!? ARGH!

Old 12-06-2010, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Oh and update on the chick I really like.

Date is Thursday, bowling (don't ask me why.. I don't know.. my best friend chick forced me, she claims I never listen to her advice and, fairly, her advice would have prevented a LOT of mistakes in my life.)

Texted her yesterday just to say I hoped she had a good weekend and she went absolutely text crazy on me this morning. Had coffee for the first time in 3 months and was rambling on about how good it made her feel, which I used to be flirty, and she kept responding at an insane rate (like 30 seconds to her response and at one point she sent three texts in a minute before I had time to reply.)

Taking that as a good sign. I need to cool down and not be so eager to get in her pants, though, it's only been 2 days since sex and I'm already getting overeager. Yikes!

Old 12-07-2010, 07:49 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

whats everyone getting there girl for christmas?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
whats everyone getting there girl for christmas?
Better question- what do you get a girl for your seven-year anniversary/Christmas since they're two weeks apart when she hates jewelry and doesn't need clothing?
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote