Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-15-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty sure this is enough courses for any girl...

Old 12-15-2010, 01:38 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sportsfan... listening to you talk about this girl is downright disgusting... You shouldn't be doing things so she has sex with you... you should be doing things so that she likes you, which will then lead to sex.

While your actions are good, your motives disgust me.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:44 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
sportsfan... listening to you talk about this girl is downright disgusting... You shouldn't be doing things so she has sex with you... you should be doing things so that she likes you, which will then lead to sex.

While your actions are good, your motives disgust me.
pretty much agree, in which i hope she doesnt have sex with you so you feel the burn. If you want a relationship, it isnt for a steady surplus of booty, its for an actual person to be there whenever you need it on all levels of your persona, including the booty. If all you want is booty, shouldve hit craigslist in the personal adds for the money you be tossin

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, everyone just calm down for a bit. If you go back and read SF’s posts, he seems to spend a lot of time buying them dinner in order to sleep with him. He has noted that this girl is much different, and he has invested time and energy getting to know her. They have talked and texted and communicated quite a bit, and he is not rushing things. Certainly, it takes some time to adjust from slaying hood rats and sticking your dick into anything that moves. Even though he is looking to take it to the next level with this girl, there is nothing wrong with trying to go all out to get some booty. Who cares if he is direct with strangers on a forum about his motives? You can want to have sex with someone you’re into. It doesn’t make him a bad person or a chauvinist or anything of the sort…

SF has been posting about his various conquests and this and that for roughly 2-3 months. Never in that time has he ever noted the desire or the intent to cook a major meal for a woman. He is rolling out the red carpet, and I’m glad he’s investing this much time and effort into a single girl. It shows some progress on his end.

That being said, there is absolutely no obligation on her end to give you sex just because you cooked a 6 course gourmet meal. You might say you’re doing it for the sex and whatever, but I think you want to impress her and win her over, and that’s why you’re going all out. Even if she said to you up front that she wasn’t giving you sex, you’d still cook her the meal…

Now, this girl isn’t a dummy, and she knows the deal. If you’re cooking a 6 course dinner, she knows that you are going to be expecting sex or at least a hummer. She wouldn’t have agreed to it unless she is into that concept, willing to trade it for the meal and the attention, or if she’s simply using you for the meal and the attention and has no interest in following through. I predict you will kill it tonight, but I urge you to not revert to your normal behaviors and tendencies just because you got her into bed. You should continue to build the relationship as you move forward. Also note that once you start having sex, she is going to want to nail down a formal commitment sooner. You will have to stop your other shenanigans once that talk happens.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, did you guys actually read my posts about this girl or are making assumptions based on my other joking sexual posts? 'cuz if it's the former, please go retake English.

I wasn't doing any of this to get laid. I was doing this because I enjoy cooking, because I hoped she would enjoy it, and because it actually makes me more comfortable to be cooking and talking about food then anything else. I didn't want to have sex with her tonight. I want to develop an emotional relationship with her first. I'm crazy about her and want something more then I've had before.

I find it very interesting how I came on here after a first date, made an excited post and got slammed for acting like a girl. Now I'm getting slammed for making her food to try to sleep with her, which was not at all the case.

The date was absolutely fantastic. We talked all night and connected very much emotionally. We kissed a bit and that was it, which is precisely how I would have had this night end if I could have had anything.

I run through chicks 'cuz I've had bad relationships and I like sex. I joke on here about it mainly to make fun of myself 'cuz it's kinda stupid. If I've ever posted something about sex with this chick it's been 100% as a joke. I really feel something genuine for her.

Please go back and read all my posts directed towards her. And the post where I said the reason I did all this tonight was because I enjoy it.

Seriously, did you guys read my posts on HER? Come on. Jesus.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 02:53 AM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
I'm sorry, did you guys actually read my posts about this girl or are making assumptions based on my other joking sexual posts? 'cuz if it's the former, please go retake English.

I wasn't doing any of this to get laid. I was doing this because I enjoy cooking, because I hoped she would enjoy it, and because it actually makes me more comfortable to be cooking and talking about food then anything else. I didn't want to have sex with her tonight. I want to develop an emotional relationship with her first. I'm crazy about her and want something more then I've had before.

I find it very interesting how I came on here after a first date, made an excited post and got slammed for acting like a girl. Now I'm getting slammed for making her food to try to sleep with her, which was not at all the case.

The date was absolutely fantastic. We talked all night and connected very much emotionally. We kissed a bit and that was it, which is precisely how I would have had this night end if I could have had anything.

I run through chicks 'cuz I've had bad relationships and I like sex. I joke on here about it mainly to make fun of myself 'cuz it's kinda stupid. If I've ever posted something about sex with this chick it's been 100% as a joke. I really feel something genuine for her.

Please go back and read all my posts directed towards her. And the post where I said the reason I did all this tonight was because I enjoy it.

no hate man, its just a joke thats usually not funny, unless it ends with a bear and even then, its risky. I wish you luck man, sounds like everything is going great and im sure you had fun cooking 6 courses. Whats the plan for the 4th, im sure youre thinking something already

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 12-16-2010, 03:09 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post

was i one who slammed you for that first post? no... because there is nothing wrong with having feelings for a girl. My problem isn't even with your reactions... or your posts... it had more to do with this perception that a guy can't have feelings for a girl. I just think it's a cop out to throw in the "this better get me laid comment" when in reality it's clear that's not why you're doing it.

You have no reason to be ashamed that you have feelings for a girl... I don't even have a problem with anything you've done... I wasn't exactly clear about that in my previous post.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There might have been some confusion about my last post. I implied that SF was making a huge investment of time and energy to woo this girl. While sex was a possibility, it was not the motive. At the same time, I made it clear that it was something that would happen as things moved forward. I was praising him for his change of philosophy for the right girl.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 12-16-2010, 11:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since when is there a bunch of vaginas on this forum? Geez, lay off the guy. Proud of you Sportsfan! You mah boy!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Seems like a lot of the normal dudes with basic problems (usually friend zone) are off for winter vacation. Pretty much SF and his new girl are what we have to go on...

Old 12-16-2010, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, which i don't mind at all. SF's stories are usually funny and well detailed, so i enjoy reading his experiences.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I'm not complaining at all. He is hilarious. However, if he starts dating this chick and is happy where is our fun? It gets old to tell the same kids over and over to stay away from manipulative beyotches...

Old 12-16-2010, 01:15 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing girly Sportsfan is doing is not getting laid yet.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:18 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I was at my girlfriends house yesterday. I was gonna probably get her a spa day for christmas. While I was at her house, her mother is like hey we need to go get some pedicures soon, to her. Greatt, does that mean I should get the both of them a spa day? I never even thought about getting her parents something before.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
So I was at my girlfriends house yesterday. I was gonna probably get her a spa day for christmas. While I was at her house, her mother is like hey we need to go get some pedicures soon, to her. Greatt, does that mean I should get the both of them a spa day? I never even thought about getting her parents something before.
Depends how long you've been with her, how close you are with them, and if they're getting you something. Easy thing to do for her parents would be to cook them dinner with your gf. It's generally inexpensive, makes you look like a hero, and it's good practice to learn how to cook.

Old 12-16-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Seems like a lot of the normal dudes with basic problems (usually friend zone) are off for winter vacation. Pretty much SF and his new girl are what we have to go on...
here's my situation:

this girl and I started dating, we've hit it off better than any girl I've ever dated. she is probably more into me than I am into her. here is the problem, literally like a day after we started dating she has decided to move back to Boston. she's been here since ******* June. we intersected at the worst possible time. so, the plan is to have as much of a good time as possible before she goes back.

how's that for ****** up? one of the coolest girls I've ever been with and she's moving in like a month. FML.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

It may seem like a good idea now, but later on you're gonna regret seeing her so much, once you start missing her.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:02 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

or you could just go to boston....

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 12-16-2010, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
It may seem like a good idea now, but later on you're gonna regret seeing her so much, once you start missing her.
Oh, I know, but I can't help it. I'll get over it eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
or you could just go to boston....
I don't think I could. Also, I'd be quitting a nice teaching job in the middle of the year, and that would be burning a lot of bridges.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
here's my situation:

this girl and I started dating, we've hit it off better than any girl I've ever dated. she is probably more into me than I am into her. here is the problem, literally like a day after we started dating she has decided to move back to Boston. she's been here since ******* June. we intersected at the worst possible time. so, the plan is to have as much of a good time as possible before she goes back.

how's that for ****** up? one of the coolest girls I've ever been with and she's moving in like a month. FML.
Time heals all wounds and if it's meant to happen it will happen. Two cliches but I think they are true for you.

It's gonna suck at first without her but after a few weeks you will be adjusted fine to life without her.

If she is that cool and possible wifey potential then things might carry on LD but IMO being that far away it will be difficult to maintain for longer than say a year. By that time you will have a much better idea if there is a future with this girl and prospects of making a life altering choice will be much clearer.

Make sure you get skype installed too and work on your cybersex game to woo her while she's away.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

eh, I'm just going to enjoy the moment.

Old 12-16-2010, 05:34 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

Quote:
do it, maybe she can change her mind?

I Bleed Black and Gold
Old 12-17-2010, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

She isn't changing her mind. She was going to move regardless. Enjoy your time, but be prepared for a crushing feeling when she moves. As long as she's there, you can fall into the denial trap. The responsible thing is to drop her and move on now. However, it's going to be a little easier to get over her because she's in a different city. You can definitely enjoy this situation, but don't be surprised when she leaves and drifts away. Once she's gone, let her go. It will be easier on both of you.

Old 12-17-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
ESVAburnout
Rookie

ESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairESVAburnout is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
I can guarantee she is going to tell you the distance is to much for her and that she would rather just be friends. So I suggest you do it first. But yes, do enjoy the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
She isn't changing her mind. She was going to move regardless. Enjoy your time, but be prepared for a crushing feeling when she moves. As long as she's there, you can fall into the denial trap. The responsible thing is to drop her and move on now. However, it's going to be a little easier to get over her because she's in a different city. You can definitely enjoy this situation, but don't be surprised when she leaves and drifts away. Once she's gone, let her go. It will be easier on both of you.
It's easy. Don't get attached (which shouldn't happen anyway, women lie) and don't get tied down (which shouldn't happen anyway, you are man).

Last edited by ESVAburnout : 12-17-2010 at 09:16 AM.
ESVAburnout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:07 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check it out.

So there is this girl. Back about a year ago I had a huge crush on her, it didn't happen. After a while we became social, talking to each other and ish. As of right now she knows I dig her. It hasn't been said, but she definitely knows.

Now, this is different than the first time around. I look and act very different. Me and her are cool and she knows what's up, but we go to different schools. We're back in home for Christmas break and my friend threw a party, she stopped by for like an hour on my suggestion. Not sure what vibe I got at all. Couldn't tell either way.

But anyways, she's going on a cruise tomorrow with her family and I told her a few days ago that we should get Casa (mexican food place) before she leaves. Today I texted her and when I said something about it she was like, I'm always up for some Casa, but I'm eating lunch with my parents and working tonight so it would have to be after work. She gets off at like 8, I was like that's early, I could go around then, want to text me when you get off? And she is going to.

However, not sure how to go about this. Should I go alone? Bring friends? I'm not sure... the context of eating wasn't discussed and I don't want anything to be awkward. Then again, if she comes alone and I bring people I might feel dumb.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote