Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-28-2010, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This totally made my morning. You guys are awesome.

Heavy, man up, go to her house, and ask her out. Or don't. Facebook is really lame in general. Stop being a puss in boots.

This. Back to work after the first time I've had 5 days off in a row in like a year, and I get to read this right away.

Please keep it coming.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I am going out to dinner with a girl I'm interested in on friday, I know I have to pay for her dinner. But she is bringing a good friend of hers along with her (I'm sort of friends with the friend).

How do I go about paying for dinner?
It seems weird to me to cover both their dinners, but it seems worse to not pay for them at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
If I am going out to dinner with a girl I'm interested in on friday, I know I have to pay for her dinner. But she is bringing a good friend of hers along with her (I'm sort of friends with the friend).

It seems weird to me to cover both their dinners, but it seems worse to not pay for them at all.
1.Eat Dinner
2.Pay for dinner
3.??????
4. Manage a Trois
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Tricky. I take it you're not actually dating girl A? In which case, you probably need to pay for both.

In a dating situation, only paying for your girl is the standard but in this situation you probably need to go both.

When being a fanboi goes too far.
Sportsfan486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
1.Eat Dinner
2.Pay for dinner
3.??????
4. Manage a Trois
What if the friend is not very attractive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan486 View Post
Tricky. I take it you're not actually dating girl A? In which case, you probably need to pay for both.

In a dating situation, only paying for your girl is the standard but in this situation you probably need to go both.
This would be my predicament. I was looking to get potentially date girl A, and she told me that the friend is tagging along... on New Years Eve, none the less.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 12-29-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well that's not a good sign for you chances with girl A

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
well that's not a good sign for you chances with girl A
Thats what I was thinking, but it was her idea to go to dinner in the first place. Then later she said that the friend was tagging along. I'm hoping that there wasn't any reasoning behind the friend coming, other than that the friend just wanted to go.

Girl A also wants to go to the movies and ice skating tomorrow - just me and her. Hopefully thats a good sign:/

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-29-2010, 10:07 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not pay for the friend. If it means not paying for her either, fine. Pay for the movie and ice skating tomorrow and let them pay for dinner themselves.
Old 12-29-2010, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

well, the friend just texted me saying that girl A wanted it to be a double date.. this means I cover girl A, friend gets covered by her boyfriend. everything works out!

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-29-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sportsfan486 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT.

Well, nevermind.

NICE. The friend is your wingman, dude. ******* sweet.

And it's a date now. Way to go! UPGRADE!

Old 12-29-2010, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Also, update on my lady situation.

She went to Colorado to be with her fam for Christmas, coming back tomorrow. Apparently she's blowing off her friends to spend New Year's Eve with me.. and cook me pizza.

I swear to god.

Imma marry this girl.

Old 12-29-2010, 11:20 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Also, update on my lady situation.

She went to Colorado to be with her fam for Christmas, coming back tomorrow. Apparently she's blowing off her friends to spend New Year's Eve with me.. and cook me pizza.

I swear to god.

Imma marry this girl.
There was a lot of suspense while I was reading that paragraph since the line ended with "Apparently she's blowing". I was waiting for something else...
Old 12-30-2010, 12:19 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
So I really liked this girl in high school but could never tell her/ask her out because I'd get too nervous but I'm 60/40 she wouldn't exactly shoot me down (I gave her a shoulder massage and she stopped what she was doing and thoroughly enjoyed it then thanked me as I left! I was 20mins late for my actual class doing that.) So I finally work up the courage to add her on facebook after seeing her out the night before Christmas Eve. And she accepted!

So now I'm thinking of clever ways to ask her out and I'm thinking I'll post a song on her wall. "My hands are shaking" by Sondre Lerche if you have the time. It feels like it could be a cool way of telling her I've always liked her without rambling on in some message or beating around the bush and possibly falling back in that friend zone by just small talking with her.

Good idea?
Actually, it's an excellent idea. Take a video of it and post it on youtube. Share it with us.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
There was a lot of suspense while I was reading that paragraph since the line ended with "Apparently she's blowing". I was waiting for something else...
That's dessert.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh.........females are so confusing. :(

As most of you know I'm engaged to be married next year.

Let me just give you the run-down of the situation. A girl that i had a thing for in high school that i've been friends with for 6+ years. When I told her a few years back that I had a thing for her, she put me in the friend zone, fine, whatever, i was fine with it. I understood at the time why she put me there. I dealt with it for a while, then i started dating my fiancee, and this girl (her name is hannah, my fiancee's name is brittney), acted like she was happy for me. I started dating brittney 4 years ago, asked her to marry me a year and a half ago.

So in the last year, we haven't really talked to eachother much, she would text me from time to time, we'd go out to breakfast when she's home for christmas/ summer and what not. We do what friends do. Now today she texted me out of the blue and asked if i had anything to do tonight. My obvious answer was no.

Now is where the confusing **** comes in. Today she expressed her feelings towards me, told me she loves me, and told me that she was upset when i started dating brittney 4 years ago. It's like...you couldn't have told me this before i started dating brittney? I'm not a cheater or anything, i didn't do anything with her, and i don't plan to do anything with her. I'm in love with my fiancee now and I want to leave it that way.

I guess what I'm asking, is if girls sometimes do this to try and get a guy to marry another girl. I just don't get it. The timing is totally weird. I get married in 8 months, and the wedding planning is in full force.

Like i said, I'm not a cheater, and i will not pursue hannah, but just the idea over her NOW having feelings for me doesn't make sense to me.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
Ugh.........females are so confusing. :(

As most of you know I'm engaged to be married next year.

Let me just give you the run-down of the situation. A girl that i had a thing for in high school that i've been friends with for 6+ years. When I told her a few years back that I had a thing for her, she put me in the friend zone, fine, whatever, i was fine with it. I understood at the time why she put me there. I dealt with it for a while, then i started dating my fiancee, and this girl (her name is hannah, my fiancee's name is brittney), acted like she was happy for me. I started dating brittney 4 years ago, asked her to marry me a year and a half ago.

So in the last year, we haven't really talked to eachother much, she would text me from time to time, we'd go out to breakfast when she's home for christmas/ summer and what not. We do what friends do. Now today she texted me out of the blue and asked if i had anything to do tonight. My obvious answer was no.

Now is where the confusing **** comes in. Today she expressed her feelings towards me, told me she loves me, and told me that she was upset when i started dating brittney 4 years ago. It's like...you couldn't have told me this before i started dating brittney? I'm not a cheater or anything, i didn't do anything with her, and i don't plan to do anything with her. I'm in love with my fiancee now and I want to leave it that way.

I guess what I'm asking, is if girls sometimes do this to try and get a guy to marry another girl. I just don't get it. The timing is totally weird. I get married in 8 months, and the wedding planning is in full force.

Like i said, I'm not a cheater, and i will not pursue hannah, but just the idea over her NOW having feelings for me doesn't make sense to me.
She wants what she can't have.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
This. As soon as you stopped pursuing her you became really attractive. I've had this happen before. They lose interest again when you give them attention again.

It's just about being able to get whatever they want.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I said I wasn't going to post in here until I did whatever, but I trust the opinions of people here more than any other website. This might be kind of a deeper issue than just women and relationships, I don't know. The reason I left this thread probably has to do with what I'm going to bring up here, as I had a reputation of a baby whiner. I don't mean to be all serious, but here goes.

How do I quit being less of a *****? I mean, how I take stuff less personally? I was bullied in my childhood into around early high school, and being towards the end of my college career I feel I have never gotten over this mentality. Someone will say a snide remark to me, and it will stick in the back of my mind for a while. I truly just want to be able to not give a ****, but I always find myself afraid of someone saying something negative to me. Needless to say, this hasn't helped with any kind of women situation. I've been devastated when I've discovered girls I've had a thing for are with friends of mine. I really want to quit being such a ***** and just stay focused on what I want to do and get done.

Thanks for any input, I really appreciate it.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
This. As soon as you stopped pursuing her you became really attractive. I've had this happen before. They lose interest again when you give them attention again.

It's just about being able to get whatever they want.
Exactly. When I got married, while I was in college, and started wearing a ring, ***** came out of the wood-work overnight. I had females I was in multiple classes with tell me they had no idea I was engaged and that they had hoped that we could have dated.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post

How do I quit being less of a *****? I mean, how I take stuff less personally? I was bullied in my childhood into around early high school, and being towards the end of my college career I feel I have never gotten over this mentality. Someone will say a snide remark to me, and it will stick in the back of my mind for a while. I truly just want to be able to not give a ****, but I always find myself afraid of someone saying something negative to me. Needless to say, this hasn't helped with any kind of women situation. I've been devastated when I've discovered girls I've had a thing for are with friends of mine. I really want to quit being such a ***** and just stay focused on what I want to do and get done.
I love being tremendously apathetic. On you situation, it's a giant who gives a ****. That's how you have to look at it. If someone makes a remark, make one right back or just smile, sarcastic laugh, and shrug it off. Sure you'll still think about it, just don't put any actual stock in it. Play it off with ease.

On the woman situation, it's harsh, but just look at it as your situation can't get any bleaker. If you go make an attempt and get shot down, at least you went down firing, which is certainly better than beating around the bush/friend zone/etc. or coming on here to "cry" about it.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suggest you kill a small animal with your bare hands.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
My English teacher's advice to the class on my first day in college:

"When you go out to a club, always wear a ring on your finger. Women want what they can't have and they'll be all over you all night long. I did this throughout college."

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Sportsfan486
Pro Bowler

Quote:
My English teacher's advice to the class on my first day in college:

"When you go out to a club, always wear a ring on your finger. Women want what they can't have and they'll be all over you all night long. I did this throughout college."
If things fail with this lady, I'm going to do a two-week test on whether wearing a wedding band increases my ability to score with random chicks. If I do this test, I shall report back with results.

Old 12-30-2010, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I love being tremendously apathetic. On you situation, it's a giant who gives a ****. That's how you have to look at it. If someone makes a remark, make one right back or just smile, sarcastic laugh, and shrug it off. Sure you'll still think about it, just don't put any actual stock in it. Play it off with ease.

On the woman situation, it's harsh, but just look at it as your situation can't get any bleaker. If you go make an attempt and get shot down, at least you went down firing, which is certainly better than beating around the bush/friend zone/etc. or coming on here to "cry" about it.
I wish I could be in the bars or in the class and just ask out any girl I can talk to, but something stops me and makes me hesitate. I must fear women for some reason. I know I can talk to people, I have hobbies and I have reasons to to be confident. I'm sick of using my past or mental illness **** as an excuse, and I just want to say **** it and go for it this last semester, no matter how raw or inexperienced I may be.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote