Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-23-2011, 07:22 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
i felt like she was disrespecting me. And i was tired of that ****. DId i handle it the right way, or did i overreact
It depends on the girl, the frequency she texts him compared to other friends, and if she's got her face buried in her phone when you two are spending time together.

Are you mad that they had texted so much period, or are you mad that she was texting him while you were with her? Because if it's the latter, and she's paying more attention to her phone than she is you, then you definitely have room to stand as that's a major red flag. Otherwise, yeah, you blew up for no reason and come off pretty controlling/jealous. You feel disrespected that she texted him? Suck it up and have enough confidence that the girl who has committed the last 9 months to you has ample respect for you. Next time, be smoother, grab her phone and sit ontop of it (without even looking at it and instead looking at her), and then put your arm around her/pull her closer to you, or another move that says, "Hey, I'm here with you. You here with me?" She'll probably want her phone back, but it'll probably stay in her pocket from then on. If she whips it back out, then say something.

If you wanna stay with her, then yeah, you need to talk with her and explain yourself, and probably apologize for flipping out. She should understand why you don't like her texting him or knowing he's back in her life, considering he's the love interest right before you and they were together for so long. But yeah, you definitely overreacted and didn't handle it the right way, at least according the info you gave us.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:37 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
It depends on the girl, the frequency she texts him compared to other friends, and if she's got her face buried in her phone when you two are spending time together.

Are you mad that they had texted so much period, or are you mad that she was texting him while you were with her? Because if it's the latter, and she's paying more attention to her phone than she is you, then you definitely have room to stand as that's a major red flag. Otherwise, yeah, you blew up for no reason and come off pretty controlling/jealous. You feel disrespected that she texted him? Suck it up and have enough confidence that the girl who has committed the last 9 months to you has ample respect for you. Next time, be smoother, grab her phone and sit ontop of it (without even looking at it and instead looking at her), and then put your arm around her/pull her closer to you, or another move that says, "Hey, I'm here with you. You here with me?" She'll probably want her phone back, but it'll probably stay in her pocket from then on. If she whips it back out, then say something.

If you wanna stay with her, then yeah, you need to talk with her and explain yourself, and probably apologize for flipping out. She should understand why you don't like her texting him or knowing he's back in her life, considering he's the love interest right before you and they were together for so long. But yeah, you definitely overreacted and didn't handle it the right way, at least according the info you gave us.
This is a pattern. Has happened 3x with guys she was previously involved with, and he allows it to happen/she thinks it's okay. I have advised him that the relationship has substantial drama, which is caused by both of them. He needs to break the norms or break it off. If he asked me what he should do explicitly, I would probably lean breaking it off. The girl is not being fair to him, and he isn't secure in the relationship.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I'd let this one pass. Occasional hook up, sure. Anything more just seems like an endless mess.
Definitely an endless mess. Unfortunately she has been on of my best friends for years, so there is no casual with us. It's either we stop hooking up at all or we just deal with the inevitable mess. If we stop hooking up at all that means we stop drinking together...

Last weekend one of my best (female) friends(R) from Wisconsin came out to visit. The girl I was talking about earlier asked me if I would get upset if she tried to hook up with my friend(R)...

After (R) went home she texted me about the "seemingly inevitable threesome." The three of us, along with another one of my buddies are going to Vegas in a month...
Old 02-25-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Definitely an endless mess. Unfortunately she has been on of my best friends for years, so there is no casual with us. It's either we stop hooking up at all or we just deal with the inevitable mess. If we stop hooking up at all that means we stop drinking together...

Last weekend one of my best (female) friends(R) from Wisconsin came out to visit. The girl I was talking about earlier asked me if I would get upset if she tried to hook up with my friend(R)...

After (R) went home she texted me about the "seemingly inevitable threesome." The three of us, along with another one of my buddies are going to Vegas in a month...
Sounds like a 4some waiting to happen.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
westcoastmagazine

Smile Additional Risks Of The Social Media and Divorce

The husband claims its a family computer, the wife claims it is her private computer. The husband claims wife’s password was common knowledge, but the wife claims it was private. Through his efforts, the husband discovered his wife was having an affair. The wife discovered her computer had been hacked and her e-mails read.

The wife complained to the local district attorney and the husband was charged with criminal action based upon wiretapping and violation of a Michigan law against computer hacking. He is scheduled to go to trial this month. Criminal law and family law attorneys alike are watching the outcome of this case.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cool story bro

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:59 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like spammers but that story does make me want to click on it. I know it would just piss me off though so I'm not going to.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This is a pattern. Has happened 3x with guys she was previously involved with, and he allows it to happen/she thinks it's okay. I have advised him that the relationship has substantial drama, which is caused by both of them. He needs to break the norms or break it off. If he asked me what he should do explicitly, I would probably lean breaking it off. The girl is not being fair to him, and he isn't secure in the relationship.
Gotcha.

Yeah, that's pretty messed up.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:24 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe I'm actually posting in this thread, but I'm at a loss for places to go about such things. I seem to have worked my way into a bit of a pickle, and I feel as though to properly explain my situation you need to understand several points:

A) Its been approximately two months since I was crushed by a breakup. That didn't tickle. I'm sufficiently angry to be over the situation but it's still kind of lingering.

B) My roommate recently told me he was moving in with his girlfriend and that meant I had to find a new roommate. I did easily, and the guy I'm moving in with in May is a good friend of mine and I'm stoked for the situation as it has the potential for hilarity and good times all around.

C) This is where **** gets tricky. My soon to be roommate has been in love with this girl since our first year in University, which was 3 years ago. She's a good friend of mine who I've always found attractive and who I've always gotten along with, but as the man code states she was strictly off limits due to my buddy being head over heels for her. During the time he was in love with her, she had a long term boyfriend. Recently, she broke up with her long term boyfriend and everyone within my group of friends figured it wouldn't be long before her and my friend got together. Turns out, he's too deep into the friend zone to get out and she doesn't view him that way anymore. He's upset by it but he starts seeing this other girl casually and while it appears he's over it, there are most definitely some lingering feelings there. As of Saturday morning, that was the situation and I was perfectly fine with being her friend and his friend and everyone's friend really.

D) And here's the part where I **** it up. On Saturday, a bunch of people end up getting drunk at her place and of course her and I end up in a room alone where she tells me she thinks she may be developing feelings of some kind. I had ingested some intoxicating substances and may or may not have initiated the kissing that followed. Things didn't really go any further then that because her roommate walked in, but later she told me this isn't the first time we had done that and we had already fooled around on my birthday but I was too drunk to remember. Not a good way to end the evening. Anyways, her and I agree it isn't in anyone's best interest to pursue it, but now...I dunno, her and I have been talking and all of a sudden everything is different. She's absolutely the kind of girl I could get into, but I just can't help but feel stupid guilty about the entire situation. So now I don't know whether to pursue her and risk pissing off my future roommate, let it die and miss an opportunity with a pretty cool chick, or just pretend I was too drunk to remember and ignore the issue until it blows up in my face.

Just ONE time I want to be the good guy. Once.

EDIT: It's only after re-reading that that I realize just how high school it sounds. TV has finally ruined my with years of melodrama. GOD DAMN YOU DEGRASSI!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:32 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A few things to consider here.

1. How easily replaceable is this new roommate? Are you good enough friends where you'd have a hard time breaking off the agreement?

2. How good is the potential with this chick? Is she serious girlfriend material, or is it someone you feel you can screw around and have a good time with , while never actually developing any serious chemistry?

After analyzing both these things, you have two options. You can either abide by man-code and just blow off the girl, or weasel your way to seeing her as much as possible before your buddy knows what's happening. If him finding out is inevitable, you might just wanna be straight up and run it by him first and see how he reacts. I'm guessing at that point you'd have committed to the chick though.

Idk, seems like a pretty sticky situation already since you've messed around with her and there's mutual interest. I'd just be straight up with the dude and tell him not to be a ***** about it.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:53 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
A few things to consider here.

1. How easily replaceable is this new roommate? Are you good enough friends where you'd have a hard time breaking off the agreement?

2. How good is the potential with this chick? Is she serious girlfriend material, or is it someone you feel you can screw around and have a good time with , while never actually developing any serious chemistry?

After analyzing both these things, you have two options. You can either abide by man-code and just blow off the girl, or weasel your way to seeing her as much as possible before your buddy knows what's happening. If him finding out is inevitable, you might just wanna be straight up and run it by him first and see how he reacts. I'm guessing at that point you'd have committed to the chick though.

Idk, seems like a pretty sticky situation already since you've messed around with her and there's mutual interest. I'd just be straight up with the dude and tell him not to be a ***** about it.
He's a very good friend of mine. It would be pretty ****** if he was pissed at me, and he's gunna be a sick roommate if things work out.

As far as the girl goes, she's absolutely serious girlfriend material. I'm one of those people who functions at a higher level when I'm in a relationship, so it's ******* tempting. Being who I am, I generally end up with damaged goods as far as women go...I don't mean that in an entirely bad way, it's just that I don't have a wealth of experience with "nice" girls, this one being just that. So there's that aspect as well. I dunno, I'm at a pretty big loss this time around.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-01-2011, 01:58 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If that's the case, i'd keep it hush-hush that you all are seeing each other and talking regularly. Give it a couple of weeks to see if it can/will develop into something with serious long-term potential. If it does, you need to have a sit down with your buddy and let him know how strongly you feel about her and the relationship, and how you're in a bind because you know how much he liked her and you're an important friend of his. You need to be civil and throw the ball in his court and have him either accept the fact that he never had a shot with her and needs to move on/be happy for you, or he'll be a ***** and just hate you and her forever. If it's the latter, then you're probably better off getting rid of him now.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:09 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

It's just one of those situations that I absolutely do not want to be in. And it seems that the older I get, the less effective my "Run away" and "ignore" tactics become. **** maturity, I swear it's never done anyone any good.
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
It's just one of those situations that I absolutely do not want to be in. And it seems that the older I get, the less effective my "Run away" and "ignore" tactics become. **** maturity, I swear it's never done anyone any good.
You may or may not have went to bed when you said you were...

Just remember what happened when Barney told Ted about him and Robin.

Last edited by kalbears13 : 03-01-2011 at 02:15 AM.
kalbears13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:13 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is actually only one way to handle this problem if you want all parties to come out without much problems and that is to man up and have a sit-down with your buddy.

You need to tell him straight up how you feel about this girl and also the stuff she said to you about developing feelings. Tell him you are interested in pursuing something with her but you would back off if he was uncomfortable with it.

This obviously will surprise him, and will be a lot for him to handle right away so give him time to gather his thoughts if he needs it. The worst thing that can happen if you do this is that he speaks without really thinking about it, says you can, but inside is still spiteful over it, so make sure he has had enough time to take everything in.

If he is as good of a friend as you say he will understand in the end and probably let you work your magic. I say this cause I feel if I were in his shoes I would respect a friend approaching me this way and would be hard pressed to feel any ill-will towards them.

Also, if you do this, tell the girl beforehand exactly what you are going to say to your friend. This will give her a chance to think of the big picture as well and she will either a)still want to pursue something with you or b)realize she's in over her head and pursuing something with you might not work best for your friendship triangle.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
You may or may not have went to bed when you said you were...

Just remember what happened when Barney told Ted about him and Robin.
I tried to go to sleep but I can't god dammit.
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
There is actually only one way to handle this problem if you want all parties to come out without much problems and that is to man up and have a sit-down with your buddy.

You need to tell him straight up how you feel about this girl and also the stuff she said to you about developing feelings. Tell him you are interested in pursuing something with her but you would back off if he was uncomfortable with it.

This obviously will surprise him, and will be a lot for him to handle right away so give him time to gather his thoughts if he needs it. The worst thing that can happen if you do this is that he speaks without really thinking about it, says you can, but inside is still spiteful over it, so make sure he has had enough time to take everything in.

If he is as good of a friend as you say he will understand in the end and probably let you work your magic. I say this cause I feel if I were in his shoes I would respect a friend approaching me this way and would be hard pressed to feel any ill-will towards them.

Also, if you do this, tell the girl beforehand exactly what you are going to say to your friend. This will give her a chance to think of the big picture as well and she will either a)still want to pursue something with you or b)realize she's in over her head and pursuing something with you might not work best for your friendship triangle.
^^^This is it. And make sure you apologize.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:19 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apologize to who?

stephenson86
Old 03-01-2011, 02:27 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Apologize to who?
Well not really apologize but say you feel bad about doing it. And to the friend not the girl.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:29 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

This is absolutely not how I wanted to spend my week.
Quote:
Old 03-01-2011, 02:31 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

If you get drunk, it'll all go away!
Old 03-01-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Well not really apologize but say you feel bad about doing it. And to the friend not the girl.
I disagree because he wouldn't really feel 'bad' for wanting to date this girl. Depends kind of on your definition of 'bad' is but I think the only reason he should feel bad is because the other girl just doesn't like his friend as much as he likes her. More sad than bad.

I don't think apologizing really helps the friend accept the fact anymore. He just needs to know the truth, and I don't think the truth involves APS feeling bad about dating this girl. If he truly did feel bad he would never wanted to follow through with this in the first place.

Just my thinking!

stephenson86
Old 03-01-2011, 02:36 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
This is absolutely not how I wanted to spend my week.
Take care of it sooner rather than later brother. You know as well as I do that the longer you let this BS carry on the more ridiculous it's gonna get!

stephenson86
Old 03-01-2011, 02:37 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I disagree because he wouldn't really feel 'bad' for wanting to date this girl. Depends kind of on your definition of 'bad' is but I think the only reason he should feel bad is because the other girl just doesn't like his friend as much as he likes her. More sad than bad.

I don't think apologizing really helps the friend accept the fact anymore. He just needs to know the truth, and I don't think the truth involves APS feeling bad about dating this girl. If he truly did feel bad he would never wanted to follow through with this in the first place.

Just my thinking!
Well if he follows through then he can't say he feels bad but if he breaks it off then I think he should suck up to the friend.
Old 03-01-2011, 02:39 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one of the bad parts is, you can never bring her over and more than likely you may not be able to get some at her place, so what's the true worth of that relationship?