Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-07-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never good to mix work and sex imho. Can get real awkward and go downhill real fast.

Fire her and then you can hit it all the times you want.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:22 AM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Never good to mix work and sex imho. Can get real awkward and go downhill real fast.

I agree, you can't eat where you ****.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 11:30 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It's only bad if you get sued. Otherwise, Bon appetit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I agree, you can't eat where you ****.

Had a intresting conversation with her today but first a little more background. Not only am i her boss my dad also owns the company. She has 3 kids so those thing combined means I cant really date her. But my gosh she is just so dang hot.

I was talking to her about a pic she posted on facebook with about 8 friends which all appeared to be pretty also and about hooking me up with one of them.

Me - So are any of them single?

Her - Yea most of them are

Her - I guess it wouldn't be a good ideal for u to date the help then

Me - Yea that would probley be a bad ideal
Old 09-08-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idea* georgiafan, idea*
Old 09-08-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Idea* georgiafan, idea*
you confused me lol
Old 09-08-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
you confused me lol
In your post you wrote "ideal" when i'm sure you meant "idea". There's a difference, lol.

Also, bang your receptionist. Absolutely no wrong can come from it.

/devilonyourshoulder
Old 09-08-2011, 12:23 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Had a intresting conversation with her today but first a little more background. Not only am i her boss my dad also owns the company. She has 3 kids so those thing combined means I cant really date her. But my gosh she is just so dang hot.

I was talking to her about a pic she posted on facebook with about 8 friends which all appeared to be pretty also and about hooking me up with one of them.

Me - Yea that would probley be a bad ideal
Well that makes sense.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Resonance
Rookie

Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.Resonance could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Me - Yea that would probley[sic] be a bad ideal
Not even sarf is capable of being this creepy.
Resonance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 02:27 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resonance View Post
Not even sarf is capable of being this creepy.
creepy...?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it's official, my ex is the definition of a crazy *****.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
what happend?

In the words of Jamey Johnson in his great song "women there all crazy ome hide it well and some just let it show"
Old 09-08-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
They're all ****** crazy man. Its just diff levels of crazy. There's:
least crazy-light green
somewhat crazy-green crazy-light yellow
pretty crazy-yellow
real crazy-light red
bat **** crazy-red

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what happend?

In the words of Jamey Johnson in his great song "women there all crazy ome hide it well and some just let it show"
We broke up like two months ago and I mean it was hard and I tried to get her back, but I just wanted to be friends. Well **** was meh for a month or so with all her friends telling her I said this, I said that, etc. Well lately she's been telling everyone she never loved me and bashing me all the time and just stupid crazy ***** ****. Saying she never wanted to be with me, said I was a mistake, said I'm a psycho(yet she is the one who is flipping out), saying I'm immature, etc. Yet she claims she doesn't care about me nor wants anything to do with me, but acts this way towards me lol.

She's so hypocritical that I just laugh at her now because she's downgraded so much and can't tell no one who she is dating because he is scum of the earth that beats her, and I just sit back and watch her fall on her face.

There is more to the story, but my god she is ******* psycho.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol, were you not told there was another dude in the picture? give it up, you never should have tried to be friends with her in the first place, it was obvious from when it all ended that she was not gonna get back with you.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
lol, were you not told there was another dude in the picture? give it up, you never should have tried to be friends with her in the first place, it was obvious from when it all ended that she was not gonna get back with you.
She claims there is another dude, but there isn't because she doesn't even talk to the alledged dude.

Whoops, meant to say alledgely dating in the first post I wrote. She's trying to date him, but he'll never date her and they don't talk.

Last edited by Hines : 09-08-2011 at 06:22 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Either way, he's probably been railing her for a while. Why haven't you ceased all communication with her anyway? I didn't see a point to sticking around before, much less now. Move on, dude. She's making your life harder and you aren't even banging her, some other guy is.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Either way, he's probably been railing her for a while. Why haven't you ceased all communication with her anyway? I didn't see a point to sticking around before, much less now. Move on, dude. She's making your life harder and you aren't even banging her, some other guy is.
Eh, I don't think they've had sex in a while. Like I said, they stopped talking around a month and a half ago.

I've done and moved on, I just thought maybe we could have stayed friends, but apparently she's too psycho to do that.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Well then you just learned a lesson that every man does after their first serious relationship. You can't be friends after. You just, can't. Oh, and yeah, all bitches are crazy.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Well then you just learned a lesson that every man does after their first serious relationship. You can't be friends after. You just, can't. Oh, and yeah, all bitches are crazy.
This is the truth.

Like I just find it funny that everything that wasn't a problem when we dated is now and she's apparently felt this way the whole time. ***** please.

The funny thing is, she's the type of chick who crawls back to EVERYONE, so I'll just wait till she does and then maybe hit it a few times, then bounce.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot how dramatic life was in college.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I've been lucky to stay drama free. But then again I've only had one girlfriend during college and that was for a short time. That and I'm not in a frat.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I was in a frat, I think it kept my college experience pretty drama-free because I was rarely in a serious relationship.

Old 09-08-2011, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was in a frat, I think it kept my college experience pretty drama-free because I was rarely in a serious relationship.
Frats, at least in my experience, involve far more man to man drama than I would ever want.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

I never really experienced that, but we weren't a typical frat.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
maybe at small schools; at A&M if you don't like someone, it's a near guarantee that you can go the rest of your life without seeing them, even if they are in your major.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote