Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Most women are extremely fickle; if you wait two weeks to text her again she might not even remember why she gave you her number in the first place. A few days should be enough.
Quoting to further express this point. Nothing to add because this is perfect as is.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This isn't the stonage anymore, CJ. Women are no longer courted by throwing them the skinned carcass of wild buffalo.
The vast majority of women will always gravitate towards the alpha male in a particular situation. My point is don't be wishy-washy. Go get what you want.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Brent you're fine.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
By the way, I am combining the advice I receive here with my trusted female friend's. She suggested waiting till the weekend.
In that case...

Try sending her a picture of like your thumb or something sticking out of your jeans. She'll think its your *****. Text her "don't worry, that's only my thumb, you're so pretty that I'm all thumbs around you and can barely text."

She'll be laughing for days. That joy will be associated with you, along with an urge to actually see your ***** there instead of your thumb. I admit that it could go pretty wrong, but I have a good feeling about this.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
In that case...

Try sending her a picture of like your thumb or something sticking out of your jeans. She'll think its your *****. Text her "don't worry, that's only my thumb, you're so pretty that I'm all thumbs around you and can barely text."

She'll be laughing for days. That joy will be associated with you, along with an urge to actually see your ***** there instead of your thumb. I admit that it could go pretty wrong, but I have a good feeling about this.
What the ****?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you gotta be memorable

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-16-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
In that case...

Why doesn't this man have his own advice thread?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Why doesn't this man have his own advice thread?
"Prowler's Advice Thread"

Do it now.
Old 01-16-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What have you done Kal.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
What have you done Kal.
hahahaha I just want GRF to get into that thread.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So a lot has gone to hell since the last time I posted about all this. The planned date turned into a group get together, where her ex boy toy was invited by another friend...so that was awkward. I kept texting/flirting with her for a while. A lot of my friends thought she was just playing me...its been a little rocky and I def. started to care about forming a relationship more than she did. Plus my one friend did something stupid, so I kept apologizing for that and annoying her. Then I just said, I wanted to just stay friends and hoped things didnt get too awkward to stay cool. But anyway, today I got this hater message from her ex and or current boyfriend she said she kicked out of the house. lol. He was like "yo, leave my gf alone man and stop tryin to hook up wit her and ****. She dont like u like that and nvr will. U got me?" I think it's absolutely hilarious. I seriously cannot stop laughing. I'm like sitting here hoping he sends me another message.

This is what you get for avoiding all red flags in pursuit of a blind crush. hahaha. I'm having a ball with it, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damnit. I took the over on 14.5 +/- days before it all went to hell. lol. Well at least you knew it was inevitable.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So a lot has gone to hell since the last time I posted about all this. The planned date turned into a group get together, where her ex boy toy was invited by another friend...so that was awkward. I kept texting/flirting with her for a while. A lot of my friends thought she was just playing me...its been a little rocky and I def. started to care about forming a relationship more than she did. Plus my one friend did something stupid, so I kept apologizing for that and annoying her. Then I just said, I wanted to just stay friends and hoped things didnt get too awkward to stay cool. But anyway, today I got this hater message from her ex and or current boyfriend she said she kicked out of the house. lol. He was like "yo, leave my gf alone man and stop tryin to hook up wit her and ****. She dont like u like that and nvr will. U got me?" I think it's absolutely hilarious. I seriously cannot stop laughing. I'm like sitting here hoping he sends me another message.

This is what you get for avoiding all red flags in pursuit of a blind crush. hahaha. I'm having a ball with it, though.
I guess the silver lining is that you pretty much saw this coming. Or at least should have after you yourself said so and we all told you afterwards.

Also, I hate dudes that do that....think its such a ***** move imo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, it depends on the situation. For all we know, he thinks he's still together with the girl and MOTH is just a pesky douche trying to butt in. That chick sounds like she's batshit crazy so who knows what lies she has been feeding the guy. They did live together after all, and they most likely still do. I'd do the same thing if i felt someone was trying to step on my toes.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Eh, it depends on the situation. For all we know, he thinks he's still together with the girl and MOTH is just a pesky douche trying to butt in. That chick sounds like she's batshit crazy so who knows what lies she has been feeding the guy. They did live together after all, and they most likely still do. I'd do the same thing if i felt someone was trying to step on my toes.
Idk...something about texting someone like that seems....loser-ish to me....in person is how I'd roll but I know meeting in person doesn't always happen. Idk...haven't been in that situation on either side yet so can't really say.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-18-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Neither have i, i'm just saying it's understandable if he is being told he's the only one in her life and some other dude is "bothering" her. All i know is, this chick is ******* nuts and MOTH, you better run for the hills.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Do her. Videotape it. Send it to the "boyfriend".

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-19-2012, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I might text the guy back saying "What did she tell you"? The girl might be playing everyone. On the other hand, like I told M.O.T.H., he should have just moved on a long time ago. This girl sounds like way too much trouble.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Text the guy back "That's funny, she said you were her ex and that she kicked you out. Weird."

And then stop talking to the girl because, as you knew all along and as we all told you, at best it's a giant waste of your time.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:20 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I might text the guy back saying "What did she tell you"? The girl might be playing everyone. On the other hand, like I told M.O.T.H., he should have just moved on a long time ago. This girl sounds like way too much trouble.
Of course she is playing everyone, she always has been, and we all told MOTH about it earlier. That chick was just looking for some strange, someone to keep her busy while she got bored of the two dudes she was with.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Text him and ask if he wants to do a spit roast with her.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-19-2012, 01:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eiffel tower!
Old 01-19-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Yeah, Brent you're fine.
I sent a text today during my lunch asking if she wanted to meet up this weekend.

Haven't heard back yet, but I've convinced myself I blew it.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

her response was:

"I'm going to Lubbock all this weekend to hang out with my brother :( thanks for thinking of me though!"

I know she has family out there, but I feel like I blew this one. ****.

Old 01-19-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Go plant some seeds. Go visit a tanning place. Every single tanning place has chicks with gigantic uncovered boobs at the front desk. Go over there, ask some questions, tell them how pretty they are, fish for a number, and get out. If you want to be safe, do it in the next town so they don't know you. Then you can tell them you are studying to be a doctor or something.

Prowler's Newb Guide