Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-19-2012, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While, I can appreciate your advice, Prowler, I am going to seek out other opinions.

I don't even know what my next move should be. I know that in late February she and I will be at the same work thing, like when I met her, but obviously that's a ways away. Do I just back off for a week or two? Historically, in this situation, I usually give up and get wasted a whole bunch.

Where is bsaza when I need him?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Women only jump on you when you don't want them to be. So go get married or something in Vegas. Or find true love, then you'll have half a dozen girls text you the next day.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As per suggestion of my trusted female friend, I responded with "Bummer. Well, have fun." And don't plan on messaging her unless she contacts me first.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If that's truly what you want, delete her number or you will be tempted to text her again.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If that's truly what you want, delete her number or you will be tempted to text her again.
I can vouch for this lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We all do it my man, that's why i made the recommendation. That's what i do when i'm talking to a girl and **** doesn't work out, just delete the number and her texts from my inbox. If she's interested in hearing back from you, she will reach out, if not, **** her.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
We all do it my man, that's why i made the recommendation. That's what i do when i'm talking to a girl and **** doesn't work out, just delete the number and her texts from my inbox. If she's interested in hearing back from you, she will reach out, if not, **** her.
I am pretty good about not texting chicks. I usually just text one of my female friends begging her to hook me up with one of her friends haha.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I am pretty good about not texting chicks. I usually just text one of my female friends begging her to hook me up with one of her friends haha.
I do this too lol Her friends and her cousin haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Women only jump on you when you don't want them to be. So go get married or something in Vegas. Or find true love, then you'll have half a dozen girls text you the next day.
I can verify this statement.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
girls are such ********. why can't they make things easy.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
why can't they make things easy.
because they are ruled by emotion, not logic.

Old 01-19-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

My girlfriend is the epitome of an emotional rollercoaster.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Students don't count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As per suggestion of my trusted female friend, I responded with "Bummer. Well, have fun." And don't plan on messaging her unless she contacts me first.
You are doing the smart thing. You were starting to cling and flip out.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My girlfriend is the epitome of an emotional rollercoaster.
Tell her if she doesn't behave, you will leave her for your left hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Students don't count.
What about their mothers?

Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there is this girl I've been dating nothing official but we have gone on about 5 or 6 dates over the past month. So tonight I'm meeting another girl for dinner and I feel a little dirty.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
So there is this girl I've been dating nothing official but we have gone on about 5 or 6 dates over the past month. So tonight I'm meeting another girl for dinner and I feel a little dirty.
If it's nothing official and you haven't made her feel like it's nothing official then you have nothing to feel bad about. After 5-6 dates though if you aren't feeling it then maybe you shouldn't waste your time or hers anymore. And if you are going out with another girl at this point, you obviously aren't feeling it with the first one.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Except when you got married, not even the telegraph had been invented, so how did you get texts?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:22 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
If it's nothing official and you haven't made her feel like it's nothing official then you have nothing to feel bad about. After 5-6 dates though if you aren't feeling it then maybe you shouldn't waste your time or hers anymore. And if you are going out with another girl at this point, you obviously aren't feeling it with the first one.
I'll second this...

This last week has been kinda ******. I've been single for a little while now, but I've been looking, and it just sucks because there was this one who I was interested in pursuing before a was going out with my last gf, so I was talking with her, asked her what she's been up to and if she'd like to go out and get a drink or get dinner. Well turns out she just started going out with another dude less than a week before I got back in touch with her. Damn my timing...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
While, I can appreciate your advice, Prowler, I am going to seek out other opinions.

I don't even know what my next move should be. I know that in late February she and I will be at the same work thing, like when I met her, but obviously that's a ways away. Do I just back off for a week or two? Historically, in this situation, I usually give up and get wasted a whole bunch.

Where is bsaza when I need him
?
I need to talk to him about DC food =/
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
I need to talk to him about DC food =/
Go to Matchbox for pizza. Place is a bar/pizza place it had like hr 30 min wait, to sit and eat, on a Wednesday night. I didn't get to enjoy it. Also Georgetown cupcakes, this place also has a line on a Wednesday in the afternoon.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Go to Matchbox for pizza. Place is a bar/pizza place it had like hr 30 min wait, to sit and eat, on a Wednesday night. I didn't get to enjoy it. Also Georgetown cupcakes, this place also has a line on a Wednesday in the afternoon.
All those cupcake places suck anyway.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Except when you got married, not even the telegraph had been invented, so how did you get texts?

How
Recieve smoke-signal from many young squaw.

Old 01-20-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys... You've got the girl laughing, covering her mouth, and touching your knee at the same time. She wants the peen, right?
Old 01-20-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Those are signs that would lead you to believe affirmatively. Whip it out to confirm.