Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2012, 07:50 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Little tip for u guys out there. stop texting girls. Too complicated/easy to play stupid games. Call a ***** up and have a 5 minute conversation you would be surprised at how well it goes

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Guys... You've got the girl laughing, covering her mouth, and touching your knee at the same time. She wants the peen, right?
Slap her in the face with it. If she moves her hand, then you have a winner. Unless she's trying to punch you in the c'n'b. On second thought, watch what she does with her tongue...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Little tip for u guys out there. stop texting girls. Too complicated/easy to play stupid games. Call a ***** up and have a 5 minute conversation you would be surprised at how well it goes
I agree, girls can text a guy to death. Then whine why you didn't respond to each one.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still cant figure this texting thing out. lol. Some girls like a guy to text a lot, others get annoyed as **** by it. I never know what I'm working with. Pretty much done with the texting. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bitches love smiley faces. it's proven fact.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kinda like this chick, she's really chill loves sports, loves to party. But it's really weird talking to her about anything related to sex, you can tell she just gets soo uncomfortable and usually will change the subject with a big joke.

She's like that with all guys. I don't really know what's going on with her. She's a 22 year old virgin and it really doesn't seem like she has any interest in sex at all.

Me and her ex are pretty good friends so I've asked him if they did anything and he said no, they just made out but she didnt really want to do anything else.

Gotta figure this chick out, cuz she has potential.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I still cant figure this texting thing out. lol. Some girls like a guy to text a lot, others get annoyed as **** by it. I never know what I'm working with. Pretty much done with the texting. haha.
The ones that don't, give em a call, like JETS said. Believe it or not, there are some girls that also share the thought that most guys have that texting barely counts as a means of communication, and calling goes a long way.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texting is huge for me...I'm not a talk on the phone person. Its either in person or text for me...my calls usually last less than 5 minutes.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I disagree with the texting thing to the extent that when i send messages, i send full, grammatically correct responses, always. If i can't or if i'm pressed for time, i wait until i can. I can have conversations strictly through texts and i avoid at all costs the people that give short and vague responses. I just don't communicate with them at all, because they're most likely to respond the same way in person if they can't keep a conversation when there's minimum risk of feeling rejection.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I disagree with the texting thing to the extent that when i send messages, i send full, grammatically correct responses, always. If i can't or if i'm pressed for time, i wait until i can. I can have conversations strictly through texts and i avoid at all costs the people that give short and vague responses. I just don't communicate with them at all, because they're most likely to respond the same way in person if they can't keep a conversation when there's minimum risk of feeling rejection.
I'll send full grammatically correct messages also. Annoys me cuz sometimes I have to use 2 texts. But I will occasionally condense my message to make it fit the 160 limit.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-21-2012, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I will never call a chick. Text only. She can talk to my computer default voicemail.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'll send full grammatically correct messages also. Annoys me cuz sometimes I have to use 2 texts. But I will occasionally condense my message to make it fit the 160 limit.
The only time i condense the message is if i need to add one word, so i'll go back and remove the space between periods or the 's. Which when i think about it is stupid because it takes me longer to do that than to send the extra message but whatever.

I regularly send three, four text long messages when talking to my girlfriend.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always text with best grammar, but I do that with all my texts anyway. I'm not against texting by any means, I've had two instances where it ended up being that's how the girl was and it worked out (until it stopped working out, lol). One of the girls I'm talking to now is almost all through text, mostly because she has classes and work, so it just ends up working better for her rather than calling.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm debating on going to a party hosted by a girl who has interest in me. thing is, i don't know anyone there. tell me i'm being a little ***** making excuses not to go.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i'm debating on going to a party hosted by a girl who has interest in me. thing is, i don't know anyone there. tell me i'm being a little ***** making excuses not to go.
You're being a little ***** making excuses. You know the person hosting it and she's into you...can't pass that up.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-21-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless you are really ready to meet new people for some reason that's probably not the best environment if you're interested in her. If you only know her, you'll either take up too much of her time (because WTF else are you supposed to talk to) or you'll sit around looking like you're bored. Come up with a reason not to go and set things up between you two under better circumstances.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have an irrational phobia of telephone conversations, so to this I say, "nuh uh."

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am CJ Schneider and I approve of this message.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 02:40 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
You're also ancient and probably still have a phone with a chord attached to a box and have no idea what texting is.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-22-2012, 03:12 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
You're being a little ***** making excuses. You know the person hosting it and she's into you...can't pass that up.
so i'm back and quite drunk right now. i totally charmed the **** outta her. don't know if that's a good or bad thing. cause i definitely don't want a relationship right now.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
"Nothing like dialing on the old rotary, kids. Spinning that dial helps strengthen your fingers for what you're going to do to her later."

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have a small problem.

I've been hanging out with my friends and their gorgeous half Asian roommate. I had hung out with her 1 time before, had fun, she told my friend that she thought I was cute. So anyway, Friday we hung out all day and then went to a party, then went to another party last night. She was all over me both nights, we made out a couple times. It's pretty obvious that she's in to me, and I am very in to her.

So, my friends and I have been planning to move in together for about a month now, and they are bringing her with (awesome right?) So here's the problem, she told my friend that she really likes me but since we're going to be living together, she thinks it would be too complicated if we were more than friends (Which didn't stop her from being all over me for 2 nights.) Now I don't necessarily disagree with that. However I know for a fact that it would be too complicated for me if we were not more than friends. No way would I be able to handle that.

Now, I've talked to a couple female friends about this, and I got 2 completely opposite pieces of advice. 1 says we should just move in together because it's inevitable that something will happen. The other says I shouldn't let her move in. I just really don't want to screw this up because she's honestly one of the coolest girls I've ever met, and as I said earlier she is gorgeous. I'm leaning towards moving in with her and seeing where it goes, what do you guys think?
Old 01-22-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Move in with her and slowly wear her down until she gives in.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

move in, be awkward friends. One night both of you will be drunk and bam you'll tap dat asss. Then from there more problems.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have kind of a general question. I hung out with the girl i liked for about half an hour and we had a decent convo (nothing special or deep). However, i'm wondering if i missed on a hint. I was telling her i liked to go drinking and she said something along the lines of "yeah i need to get drinking again". Is it possible that was a hint? It kind of went over my head until i just realized that it could have been a hint, then it was too late to say anything. There wasn't anything else that could have been a hint or anything like that in the convo.

Regardless, i think i'll ask her out for drinks next time i see her. Just wanted some feedback if anyone has any.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote